It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is where the human history ancient machinery is!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hi!!! I was watching a tsunami video id never seen before - trust me, id thought i watched them all, but this one is truly mind boggling.
By the end of the video, the entire area is totally unrecognisable!
It literally looks exactly like being out at sea! Everything is totally covered up!

And i was thinking -- dammit! We know earth is billions of years old.. we know humans have been around for hundreds of thousands of years, well why do we only have knowledge of the last few thousand years!
Where is all this gone.
Similarly the same question the skeptics ask - wheres the evidence of all the powerful machinery that ancient astronaut believers stick to!

I think you know the answers!!

95 per cent - and that is an official statistic...
of the oceans and seas are still undiscovered territories, in fact 75 per cent of the world is water....

I think its pretty damn obvious that all these past human civilisations and architectures and most probably technology was all washed away by giant tsunamis/floods in the past... and still lies underwater.. a lot of it probably decayed ny now too.

Also, please dont reply saying `yes its a theory` because its not a theory.. its literally the only thing that makes sense..

We know there are many things which can cause gigantic floods, from comets to huge earthquakes, etc, and we KNOW they have happened many times before in the past.

So, guys thats the answer..
all the evidence of our past lies in the oceans.

And trust me, im pretty sure everything we have nowadays like sky scrapers, planes etc, we have probably had them before in the past.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's a theory

Very plausable though, especially considering the ice age happened what, 13,000 years ago or something?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I saw that video once during the actual time of the tsunami. It effected me the most out of them all. It's crazy to look out and just be surrounded by chaotic ocean where once there was civilization.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
In support of your theory, didn't they recently find whale bones in AZ or something? They say its proof of a giant squid since the bones are all lined up and such.

In opposition of your theory....not everything would have been washed away. Like in the high mountains and such.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well, I would say not everything gets lost to the Sea, and even if it did at one point, it may not be a sea any more. They found an ancient city near the coast of India, covered in mud. Some people claim that there is an ancient city in the Gobi desert with far greater technology (or at least equal) than we have now. The Sea is a good place to look but it is also very vast and inconvenient. Regardless, I don't think our current oceans contain ALL of the secrets of the ancients, or even a majority of it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Humanity is being farmed for elements mined. After we no longer need them, say through massive extinction, they'll come along and siphon up the metals. Then they set us up again and we go through the process all over again.

Archaeologists sometimes claim that humanity has been advanced and destroyed at least 7 times.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

If you squint your eyes really hard you might just see the huge tower block opposite the
Camera.

Also there is no law preventing anyone using sonar and ever increasing technologies In blind mapping the ocean floor.

Someone would have found something.

You assume so much and factor in so little.
I like your theory but it's not plausible.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Phenomenal video. Yes i agree early civilizations could have easily perished in this type of catastrophe. I wonder if the part of the Tsunami that hit the reactors were as massive as the one in the video. It is not difficult to see that the water could have and probably did submerged the entire plant shorting out all the electrical infrastructure necessary to maintain the integrity of the reactors. What are we thinking putting reactors this close the the ocean. I know for sure there is a reactor right on the beach south of San Clemente California. Wow a tsunami would pollute that entire region including Fort Pendleton. Pray!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have been thinking along the same lines and talking to people about it recently. As for those that say things like" we would have found it all by now", new discoveries are being made all the time both underwater and under earth. Th fact that there are pyramids found in various places throughout the world leads me to believe there was some advanced ancient civilization that was worldwide, much like the world we are becoming (have become?)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

make sense even in the case of machinery in Egypt because the Sphinx has signs of water erosion on it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
underwater.. and perhaps under ice. i am sure antartica holds a secret or two under all that ice.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The part missing in your theory is where the floating debris went. Look at what is happening with the debris from the tsunami in Japan. The debris is about to land in North America. There would be more evidence found that was not buried at the site of the tsunami in other places. I'm not saying natural disasters haven't had there place in the destruction of civilizaion, but more evidence of higher technologies would have probably been discovered around the shorelines of earth. The water tables have fallen and risen over generations, but more information would have been discovered.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
In The Lost Civilization of Lemuria: The Rise and Fall of the World's Oldest Culture by Frank Joseph he theorizes that the entire tropic of cancer contains exactly what you are describing.

Carl Jung theorizes that the reason almost everyone fears drowning is because the collective unconscious has this memory.

Hancock talks about the theories around the earth's crust moving 20+ degrees, causing the ice age to end and the global waters to rise up to 300 meters.

Lake Titicaca has ruins at 90' deep. They cant look beyond that.

At what point does a theory become the history that we do not understand?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The OP will find some of his questions answered in Forbidden Archaeology and Secrets of the Lost Races. Evidence is coming to light now, just before darkness descends again...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
noaa.gov

Once in the noaa site, search "climate timeline tool" and you can do an interactive that allows you to work sea levels back to 10,000 years and more. I have been fooling with it from time to time for fun.

It is hard for humans or at least me anyway, to comprehend and come to terms with 150 years in a logical manner, let alone 10,000 or a million etc.. Macular degeneration sets in and our memories of our own lifetimes change. Think of your own history and how hard it is to recall for fact, just how things happened 30 years ago and think about those same stories being handed down for 13,000 years, and they will take on a new form.

Thanks for the rabbit hole OP.

I guess that link does not work and I am having newbie issues with it. If someone could help out with that, it would be fly.
edit on 31-12-2011 by decussation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There was an interesting television presentation, about the Earth after man. What would happen if humanity just disappeared all at once. Interesting to see a city devolve into fields and forests, with no evidence of anything. Now, a thought. It has taken humanity about six thousand years to get to this point. Given the possible time humanity has been on Earth. Would it be possible for other "civilizations of technology" to have developed and devolved, and been loss in tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No doubt there are probably some interesting things under the sea but i would bet most things are probably buried under earth, just as the sphinx was. Another example are those giant pyramids they are currently unearthing in Bosnia.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary

And trust me, im pretty sure everything we have nowadays like sky scrapers, planes etc, we have probably had them before in the past.

"We" had??? Nope, "THEY" had. "We" just saw them using it. Perhaps THEIR bloodline kings had access to such machinery, but the average ancient people just watched it and attempted to depict in metaphorical texts and art objects.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

"Then as it was, then again it will be."

Great thread!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Seems obviously true. Earth has been here long enough for humans to create technology and blow themselves up a hundred times.

Atomic warfare in India 8000 years ago

Forbidden Archiology click on anomalous artifacts link
edit on 31-12-2011 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join