It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most obvious chemtrails today in southern california. Check these out. (Pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yes man made.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by killemall

Yes man made.

The ice crystals in naturally occurring cirrus cloud can spread out into a thin overcast, so why can't also something that is similar to a cirrus cloud -- a contrail -- spread the same way?

Here's a paper by atmospheric researcher Robert Knollenberg written in 1972 in which he discusses contrails spreading out like cirrus clouds, and creating an overcast.

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
(This links directly to a PDF file)

edit on 1/2/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Thank you for the read, I did read it all, and it was a good.

I did notice he said the ice crystals fell thousands of feet before evaporating. But no where did he say that contrails cover an area of hundreds of square kilometres and block out the sun totally as they do today.

You may be interested?
www.sciechimiche.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This argument is pointless.

I think some of them are dragon eggs and ill believe what i want, thats why they are MY beliefs.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I KNOW someone who is going to El Paso, Texas, to collect his deceased father. I used MY "frequent flier" miles for him to do this.

PLEASE try to understand (as those of us in the industry do) the REALITY of aviation.

Here.....THIS flight.....for "example"....is my friend, whom I can (using "FlightAWRE") track in real-time....it is the COOLEST THING!!! You might wish to learn how to use it, for any time when YOU have someone about to fly.....you can LEARN A LOT!!!!

flightaware.com...

^ ^ ^ He is traveling, there, from KDCA (Washington National Airport) to KIAH (Houston Intercontinental). Afterwards, onwards to El Paso (ELP) Texas.

This is JUST ONE example of how "FlightAware" is useful, in many ways....(LINK at the bottom)...

'Flight Aware'

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
New evidence has arrived proving contrails are just a hoax and chemtrails really have been around from the beginning of fuel powered flight.
I put it to anyone to prove a contrail from a plane ever really did exist and is not a chemical trail.
Hoax contrails are created and consist of hot exhaust fuel vapours mixed with cool air.
So there we have the evidence finally to put these silly contrail myths away for good and refer to the correct term chemical trail, contrails debunked

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
its been like 50 in So cal lately... imagine what it is 30K feet up there...

this is nothing but jet exhaust

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Good call...but, no need to imagine:

imagine what it is 30K feet up there...

It is DAMN cold, always at 30,000 feet. Always.

In fact, when you read aviation "winds and temperature aloft" forecasts, they just omit the (-) symbol for the temperature above 24,000 feet....because it is always below freezing (Celsius) above 24,000 feet....

Aviation Weather Center map

And,

How To Read A Winds Aloft Forecast

Yeah....the above ^ ^ ^ is a video....but, it is informative!!! LOL!!

It's basic pilot education.....so think of it as "free" ground school.

(I used to get PAID to teach stuff like this...not only as a "Ground Instructor", but as a Flight Instructor, and later as an airline pilot too......and now it's FREE?!?.....LOL)

"What a Country!!"......LOL.....Yakov Smirnoff reference, for you youngsters....

Here, for edification purposes....:

edit on Tue 3 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Thank you for your holiday hope and best wishes for you and yours in the New Year!

You state:

Please can you enlighten us as to what contrails have to do with wartime? Airliners leave contrails every minute of every day somewhere around the earth, so you statement can be immediately discounted.

Photos of wartime skies have been tossed around by metabunk.org adherents to show that our skies today are the same as WWII skies. A sentence from a long defunct U.K. airline stating that these were contrails that persisted was used, allegedly, at the time, to calm the British public distraught over chemical skies. In these photos, the sky is full of planes and obscurant is in liberal use. In those days it was mostly smoke but aluminum was also born as an aerial pollutant during that time.

saive.com...

The crescent-shaped white cloud on the left is formed by massively seeding the atmosphere with aluminum particles, thus jamming the German radar and rendering their defense useless, July 1943.

In July 1943 the Royal Air Force made one of its most successful sorties by deliberately seeding the atmosphere with masses of small-alumized paper strips, coded 'Window', to garble German radar. That night Hamburg was flattened with great loss of life. The Luftwaffe operated a similar system in 1944, called Duppel, for disturbing air traffic in the vicinity of allied aerodromes over South East England.

This development is important in the context of this survey, because 'Chaff' as it is called in NATO-nomenclature today is still part of the ECM-defense system and there is evidence that it is tested on a regular basis. On July 19th, 2005 'Duppel' has been used during air exercises over Germany and the Netherlands, causing major disruption on weather radars.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Chaff really aren't "particles" in the common usage of the word. Chaff is much bigger than what most would call a particle. Chaff doesn't look like smoke, and it isn't the stuff seen up in the sky coming from the back of jet airliners that people call "contrails".

Also, in most of those WWII pictures showing bombers making trails, such these:

www.ibiblio.org...
chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com...

The trails are normal contrails, NOT smoke. If that was smoke coming from those engines, all of the plane's oil engine oil would have been burned up very quickly.

edit on 1/3/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Now I am wondering if you die, you don't get to use your Sky Miles.
No disrespect for your friend, just made me wonder.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Photos of wartime skies have been tossed around by metabunk.org adherents to show that our skies today are the same as WWII skies. A sentence from a long defunct U.K. airline stating that these were contrails that persisted was used, allegedly, at the time, to calm the British public distraught over chemical skies. In these photos, the sky is full of planes and obscurant is in liberal use. In those days it was mostly smoke but aluminum was also born as an aerial pollutant during that time.

I think you'll find, if you look into it, that it was pretty much all contrails. All the accounts of bombing raids say how much they dislike contrails, as they point to the planes. They can't really "obscure" anything.

Here's a 1944 war film describing contrail formation.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Luxor, The chaff you refer to was in the form of different length strips of aluminium foil, yes, strips of foil like you might roast a Turkey in, not particles. The different lengths were found to baffle the various Wavelengths of German radars and they we're dropped in bundles, not trailed, they were not a visual obscurant as they were dropped at night, they were an electronic countermeasure, to use the modern term. So, to anyone who has been familiar with the term and form of chaff, or window, for many decades, any references to chaff in relation to chemtrails immediately and quite obviously comes across being from someone who doesn't understand the subject trying to use a buzz word.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join