It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Fictional press conference in December 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Source:
www.stansberryresearch.com...

Set in December 2012, this speech details what we believe The President might say on the day America’s foreign creditors finally stop lending us money, and demand repayment for our country’s debts.

I am not sure who made this video and the voice of Obama, quite some points touched. The cause of the collapse he is talking about : the lack of buyers for treasury bonds. Still listening to the second half..
edit on 30-12-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

That site has been scratched from ATS many times lately. At the end, you'll get advice on what investments to make because of the impending collapse of America....and the World.

Very creative fear mongering to take your money.

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

hm.. did not get to the commercial part yet. Just found it interesting as I believe the economical collapse it is quite a possibility.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I suspect that if Obama has 4 more years we may very well fail as a country. I also suspect that he's not even an American. One of the posts here claims to have sent every congressman a copy of his Kenyan birth certificate. I'm biased myself, I'm probably just anxious to disown him.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is the same Stansberry Research that promised a financial crisis in 2011, gave a 100% guarantee acutally.

www.newamerica15.com

Provided some great insight to the economy, IMF downgrades and Chinese creditor defaults and then said they had the "#1 SOLUTION TO SURVIVAL" and all it costs was easy payments of $29.99

Now theyve moved the guarantee to 2012, didnt make enough money I guess.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

A broken clock is right 2 times a day
I do believe the collapse it is just a matter of mathematics , but I am hoping not to happen before I am ready indeed (2014). Still, the Euro Zone concerns me at the moment as massive movements of Euro happens right now. As a final note - paying 29 $ will save someone when SHTF, but tats not you
. Sorry, should not have posted this one before listening to the end.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian
reply to post by jude11

hm.. did not get to the commercial part yet. Just found it interesting as I believe the economical collapse it is quite a possibility.

They're actually very informative infomercials. Correct on many levels to the point of me thinking that they get a lot of their material from ATS...

I have watched a few to just about the end and then you see it coming...Money please!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

No harm in posting it - I just would like to think if someone had come to a mathematical conclusion about a debt fall-out that will no doubt affect millions of people - they wouldnt try to scrape the bottom of the barrel for their own financial benefit, especially by making an early prediction to spook the spare change out of people.

Things like this show the level of greed that got us into financial mess
edit on 30-12-2011 by Plan2exist18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The thing is, these people aren't really saying anything that a reasonably intelligent person cannot see or figure out for themselves.

When people see the facts and figures for themselves they will see the kind of hole America is actually in. Are any of your news stations actually reporting on the homeless camps springing up all over the country? How about the cops who are reporting that while they used to accompany on 3 foreclosures a month, they're now attending 30 a week? What about the fact that the budget savings they've proposed in the past would only cover something like 0.1% of what is actually needed?

It's stunning how ignorant the masses are to the facts about the economic state of all our countries, and that's why people are still spending. If they knew the truth and understood it, they'd all be stockpiling already.

new topics

top topics

join