It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Dynamo the Magician Really an Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I can't think of any other explaination aside from him being an Anti-Christ. I have watched a few of his tricks now and some of them can be staged but others are just plain impossible. In one video he turns a wall of painted butterfly's into the real thing and they all flutter away. You could say this is camera tricks however he does it in front of Natalie Imbruglia and she is totally shocked.

Take a look at this compelation too, some of the stuff he does really has no logical explaination.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

alien or antichrist or your only two possible explanations?

surely your imagination delves deeper than that.

ETA i enjoy the videos. he's got a david blain thing going on, but a bit more down to earth... so to speak.
edit on 30-12-2011 by mythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Wow, some people are so gullible. Alot of his tricks are staged, meaning the people around him are in on the act. Not all of them, but alit of them. Just like davud blain and others.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It is hard to explain something that is unexplainable. How do you walk on the river thames water in front of an astonished crowd or how do you throw a mobile phone inside a glass bottle that somebody has just been drinking out of. He is something special that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Wow, some people are so gullible. Alot of his tricks are staged, meaning the people around him are in on the act. Not all of them, but alit of them. Just like davud blain and others.

Why would celebrities get involved in that though, in almost all of his tricks there is somebody famous there to observe. Do you think Natalie Imbruglia would have played along, what does she have to gain?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just like old uncle Als "removable thumb trick", we want it to be real, and wish it was real, but there is a logical explanation for everything. VERY COOL though

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Welcome to the wonderful world of magic.

Actually, I really do hope he's a member here and he read's this thread, I'm sure he'd get a good kick out of it. I'm also sure he'd really enjoy knowing he's soo good at what he does some have come to the conclusion he's literally an alien, lol.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So, someone who deceives people for a living can only be an alien? It's done with plants in the crowd, TV trickery and other tricks.

I'm going to say this and it may come as a shock to some, but...there are no such things as aliens!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
It is hard to explain something that is unexplainable. How do you walk on the river Thames water in front of an astonished crowd or how do you throw a mobile phone inside a glass bottle that somebody has just been drinking out of. He is something special that is for sure.

You just have to spend more time studying the art of illusion

There is only one way to do the walking on water trick and thats to have a sheet of perspex / plexi glass just under the water. He did it quite well because he arranged for a someone in a canoe to cross the path that he walked. But as we all know those canoes are designed to make contact on their underside. It was a convincing illusion but still a very old one.

The phone in the bottle trick

This trick is done in 2 stages.

1- The mobile phone is already in the bottle but you cant see it because its covered by his hand.

2- the mobile phone is thrown into his inside coat pocket as you can clearly see in this slowed down video if you stop it between 11 and 12 seconds.

You will notice the white blurry image of the second mobile already in the bottle as he throws the original into his jacket.

edit on 30-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

How do you plant a crowd on one of the busiest bridges over the Thames river in london outside Westminster? You could have some plants there but there would be plenty of passers by to expose the truth. I haven't seen one person on the net who has come out and said that they were there and it was a camera trick.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's all staged... really it's that simple. He could hire actors, he could use camera trickery etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have seen some magicians pulling a BUNNY OUT OF A HAT!!
There was no bunny in before!!111one ---> Proof it's the Anti Christ!!!

(On a serious side note, this is the whole idea - to make you think its impossible, otherwise the magician would suck!)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I can't think of any other explaination aside from him being an Anti-Christ. I have watched a few of his tricks now and some of them can be staged but others are just plain impossible. In one video he turns a wall of painted butterfly's into the real thing and they all flutter away. You could say this is camera tricks however he does it in front of Natalie Imbruglia and she is totally shocked.

Take a look at this compelation too, some of the stuff he does really has no logical explaination.

At 6.26 minutes of your second video you can clearly see his sleight of hand..or lack off. He is still holding the 20p coin in his fingertips after dropping a different bent 20p coin into the glass audibly.

He's not the antichrist. He's a run of the mill magician using sleight of hand to fool you.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
So, someone who deceives people for a living can only be an alien?

TBH, that covers every politician ever born!

2nd

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Lol i just figured out how he did the butterfly one.

- First off he palms the paper butterfly for a real one. While you are staring at the fake one in his left had he brings in the real one in his right hand which is slightly off camera.

Note - Hes probably using a frozen real butterfly, when most insects frozen (or cooled down to near frozen) they dont die . All you just have to warm them up slightly by blowing on them for them to come back to life.

- Notice how he keeps his hands cupped when he produces the real butterfly. That is because the fake one is still in his hands. You can bet Natalie can still see it , she must be in on the trick.

- The paper butterflies on the wall ( notice you can only see 2 of them ) are attached to wires which are then yanked at the same time as someone off camera and above dumps a load of real butterflies out of a box.

- they do a slow motion at 4:06 but you will notice they dont show you exact point when the butterflies come off the wall in slow mo.

You should always be suspicious when magicians uses real actors in tricks. They are great at acting surprised

edit on 30-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

He's just a bloke that does magic , but he does it really well , not an Anti-Christ nor an Alien

Dynamo magician interview

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Why would celebrities get involved in that though, in almost all of his tricks there is somebody famous there to observe. Do you think Natalie Imbruglia would have played along, what does she have to gain?

What does she have to gain? Well you can start with the fact that no one has said the name "Natalie Imbruglia" in about a decade.

That, and possible payment - I doubt she's rolling in cash right now...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by OneNationUnder

How do you plant a crowd on one of the busiest bridges over the Thames river in london outside Westminster? You could have some plants there but there would be plenty of passers by to expose the truth. I haven't seen one person on the net who has come out and said that they were there and it was a camera trick.

oh come on dude! When he walked on water, while cool, its just a trick. Dont you think its funny when the boat comes along, the people in the boat bring him out of the water. They where not shocked or anything like that when he is standing there on water. Thats because it was staged. They could have easily set that trick up at night. There is not always hundreds if people walking around there 24/7 you know.

He is just like other magicians like chris angel, david blaine etc Alot if the time it is staged, even with celebs.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Publicity possibly? she has gone a bit "quiet" recently.
However, if she is playing along then think how bad it would come on her if it came out she was just going along with the trick. I dont know, maybe people wouldnt actually care that much, but i just dont see how that small bit of good publicity would be better than the (albeit) small bit of bad publicity, just a thought.

Hang on, i cant believe i just said that, she MUST be playing along, there is no such thing as magic. lol

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
He is an impressive illusionist but alot of how he does can be found simply by a few seconds on google, and yeah alot of what he does is also staged. I cant explain how he does most of his tricks but im sure Penn & Teller could

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join