It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Dynamo the Magician Really an Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Very interesting, I believe it's all tricks, although i'd be surprised if Natalie was a part of the trickery.
my sister-inlaw is close friends with Natalie, she is a very down to earth girl. i will do some diging and find out what she says.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hats off to the guy.
No matter how he does it. He does it great and he,s entertained most of us visiting this thread.
So a star and flag to you OP for posting something enlightening !

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The secret to magic is that on some level people believe they can't be tricked, and they're wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1

Very interesting, I believe it's all tricks, although i'd be surprised if Natalie was a part of the trickery.
my sister-inlaw is close friends with Natalie, she is a very down to earth girl. i will do some diging and find out what she says.

This is exactly what I thought, from what ive seen of this girl, she comes across as down to earth, and pleasant, she just doesnt seen to be the type to go along with this sort of trickery. Not sure about the other "slebs" on the show but i have my doubts with Natalie.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

This is exactly what I thought, from what ive seen of this girl, she comes across as down to earth, and pleasant, she just doesnt seen to be the type to go along with this sort of trickery. Not sure about the other "slebs" on the show but i have my doubts with Natalie.

why wouldnt she do it because she is down to earth? Everyone, well, most people know he is just a magician and does this for entertainment, so why would she feel that it would be wring to do this?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So wouldn't that make her the perfect person to choose to pull off a trick like this? They wouldnt go and choose someone you wouldn't trust now would they?

edit on 30-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

some of the stuff he does really has no logical explaination.

There is a very good explanation.

He is an illusionist.

His act is meant to trick you. That's the point.

It is good you weren't around during the witch trials in Europe and early America...anyone able to "pull one over" on you would have been in danger of losing their life.
edit on 12/30/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

So wouldn't that make her the perfect person to choose to pull off a trick like this? They wouldnt go and choose someone you wouldn't trust now would they?

yeah, touche, il give ya that.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Thanks for posting. I have never heard of him. I will say that in my opinion. It seems a little fishy. If someone asked me to think of a place, naturally a person will think of something they do a lot. Not some place no one has ever heard of and if i were in a room where hundreds of butterfly's came alive. Im sure i would just pass out. If someone asked me to borrow my 5k ring i would say hell no i dont care who you are.

However this could be very real. Someone learned how to tap in the other dimensions that surround us. I dont understand why all these people with cameras haven't posted this on the web such as youtube. If i saw a live video of him walking on water then i would prob believe this.

I would like to know what song is playing when he is defying gravity though...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins

I would like to know what song is playing when he is defying gravity though...

That would be "Teardrop" by Massive Attack

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

You are awesome!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

They use that song for the theme of the TV show "House" too.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
or how do you throw a mobile phone inside a glass bottle that somebody has just been drinking out of.

Do you really think magician tricks are actually done the way they say?

talk about gullible. here is a hint - he does not actually throw a mobile into a bottle....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Welcome to the wonderful world of magic.

Actually, I really do hope he's a member here and he read's this thread, I'm sure he'd get a good kick out of it. I'm also sure he'd really enjoy knowing he's soo good at what he does some have come to the conclusion he's literally an alien, lol.

He's not that good!

Granted I've not seen the butterfly wall or the phone in the bottle but I have watched 3 hours worth of his stuff at a friends who insisted he was the best magician ever, my friend wasn't too happy that I managed to explain away every trick the guy did. The guy only made it to the big leagues because of his famous friends (Ian Brown's his Godfather, capiche?)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

Well, obviously he is good at what he does, lol. He's an magician.. he entertains and he leaves people in awe and wondering how he did what he just did every time - he's quite clearly a very talented individual, something anyone can see.

Just because you say you managed to explain away every trick.. that doesn't make it so. I'm going to take a wild guess here and say what you actually did was come up with any old lame old reason for why each trick may have been done. But that's all you could've done going from what you said.

The guy only made it to the big leagues because of his famous friends (Ian Brown's his Godfather, capiche?)

You're coming across as rather jealous of him btw.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

oh dear - didnt we already go through all this crap with the criss angel thread ?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Bugs fit into small chambers. Not that hard.

Woman's tan line? Some sort of allergic reaction.

Balance trick? seen it.

It's all just clever.

And hey. Just because you're good at something, or have a special skill, doesn't mean you're an alien or an antichrist. Forget not that the gifts of the spirit include miracles

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Nope.

He's just a small bloke from Wibsey in Bradford who used to do bar tricks before progressing up to the "big league"

A talented illusionist, along the lines of David Blaine and Cris Angel - thats all.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
It is hard to explain something that is unexplainable. How do you walk on the river thames water in front of an astonished crowd or how do you throw a mobile phone inside a glass bottle that somebody has just been drinking out of. He is something special that is for sure.

He walked on the Thames because there is a sunken ship just below the surface. But most of his things are pretty amazing, like him leaning at impossible angles and then people looking scared when they search for the strings holding him in place and finding none.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ok. let's assume that some of your suppositions are true:
1) there is such a thing as ets-alien, or antichrist
2) that dynamo (great name) is actually one of the above

really? magic tricks are how an alien or antichrist show its visage?
when the headline reads, "dynamo the magician takes out the iranian navy with a wave of his hand", your assertion would have some gravamen. he's a good magician, i think blaine is good too, along with criss angel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join