It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012.US Elections Postponed.Indefinitely[D&R]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A case scenario.Ron Paul,I see much passion about politics,about one candidate or the other.A fight that may never begin and never ends.

Why?

Simple,because US Elections may not happen next year.Will be the first time in the history of US.Maybe this is the simple truth.Almost every one wants Ron Paul to win,they hope for the better in the future,but in the same time the same people hope for a Disaster to occur in 2012.

Something is not matching here,that's why!
Think.The unexpected.What could be the cause of something like that.

A nuclear war?

A civil war?

A global cataclysm?

I don't know.Maybe the rebirth of a nation through the rebirth of a new electoral system,
History speaks of cycles.Modernization speaks about change.Change speaks people,and people speaks change,but not without sacrifice.From all the case scenarios on this planet no one think this one,but think the unthinkable.The cycles of history are the real death and rebirth of the humanity

The reason?I don't know.You tell me that!

Mea Culpa

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
why do you believe everyone expects disaster?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
why do you believe everyone expects disaster?
Not everyone,but 90 percent I think they do!!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm sure there are many of us that truly believe that Obama will pull a stunt, most likely start a war with Iran and call for Martial Law in order to suppress and divert his land slide loss, un-throwning him and reinstating liberty and freedom to our Constitution.

But i also feel that we are poised ready to deliver a full frontal assault if ANY shenanigan were to transpire, and they know this as well, but their willing to take the risk, the question is, are you???

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

I'm sure there are many of us that truly believe that Obama will pull a stunt, most likely start a war with Iran
Don't be so sure of that,the reasons may very different from what we believe,just take a look at Russia,and the word,to me will never happen!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Oh, there will be an election in the United States in 2012. TPTB need to fix another election. That being said, maybe Ron Paul is just the patsy they want? Why? So the mass media machine, and the NWO, can dupe you into something that we'll all believe in, (if Ron Paul says it's a GOOD thing).

Ron Paul will lead us into the New World Order!
Check this out: Declining Currency And The N.A.U.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If they cancelled it, I'd say time to take out the trash and get some law-abiding american citizens in where they should have been all along.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

So the mass media machine
If the only reason it would be for the media machine this planet will be a heaven.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

take out the trash
That is very hard to do...very hard!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Most likely scenario?

Obama uses NDAA to paint all of the republican nominees still left standing after Virginia as terrorists. Because if the tea party are terrorists than Republicans like Mitt Romney are not too far behind right? He will claim hilariously that there are no legitimate nominees and that it was a fake election used just to sell their books! Obama master of class warfare!!!

This probably won't happen, but I can see it happening through the Obama media onslaught yet to come!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

This probably won't happen
Never say never, the reason came without asking questions or giving answers,everything is possible these days.

top topics

join