It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama pranked by Ron Paul supporter *PIC*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
You all are going to be in utter shock and devastation when he isn't the Republican nominee. However, I'll let time speak for me rather than English text. I don't want to be on ATS the day he isn't named the nominee. There will be so many conspiracy threads and somehow, some way, someone will blame Obama for it. Whatever, it may just be funny to sit in and watch the massive #storm that occurs. Here is the thing, Paul isn't going to get elected the nominee of the Republican party. I can tell you this for a fact.

However, what I say doesn't matter because some individuals on this site do not live in this particular reality. So, like I said before, I'll let time speak for me. I don't hate Ron Paul, and I don't like him. I'm neutral, and that is what allows me to have insight and clear vision. Go ahead and brush off this post, or be angry. It makes no difference, because a proper prediction is a proper prediction.

That said, good luck with whatever thing you get stuck with, Republicans. I'd really feel crushed if my dream candidate didn't stand a chance, either.

I'm going to subscribe to this thread. I can't wait to see your apology.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeistMelange
reply to post by The_Zomar

Having followers who are so very proud of deception is very revealing. I would think twice about electing someone if the majority of their supporters were so fond of this type of behavior.

Good point. You know a tree by its fruit.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is confusing! How do we know which ones are photoshopped and which one (if any) is the original?

Maybe the "Ron Paul" one is the original and the other ones were created by Obama's team to debunk it and avoid embarrassment?

Who knows...
edit on 30/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

The guy on the left looks some what similar to Tom Welling in an eery way minus the large forehead of course..

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Well considered and spoken, but praytell, whom is your great defender of our founding documents?

Have you well and truly studied the constitutional nature of those votes tendered by your champion?

Understand, there was no shame, indeed, there was great honor in being proclaimed Dr.No.

Dr. Ron Paul Rides his bike around Galveston, he needs no security force, he is well known, and well loved.

It seems in this time even the most self important of our (non) representatives requires machine guns under jackets of grim faced men with eyes that never rest.

Funny that.
Madam Pelosi requires an armed force should she have the distastefull task of going among the great unwashed.
Of course anyone knows a bill is not passed so the signers can see what it says, as Madam so boldly stated.
And she's not even been hung yet?
By the Gods, we are lost.

So Goodman, what say ye?

edit on 31-12-2011 by Luminaught because: Duh...Gingers!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

Check the structure of the hand of the "blank" thumbs up guy.
Aescalapius put me up to this.
Cheers!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Haha no I feel bad for ruining the fun.
Sorry

I just used tineye and found a group of different images, couldn't find the source, but maybe they.."THEY".. altered them all to cover up the embarrassment!!?!

All is possible in aworld gone topsyturvey!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The original photo was taken in February 2008 at the Jefferson Jackson fundraiser dinner in Richmond, VA. Here's the flickr set from where the photo was stolen: www.flickr.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Haha :-"D that is probably the best prank i seen today...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join