It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this really possible and if so How Can It Be Prevented?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am going to talk to your conscious in this thread (SO IF YOU CANNOT BE PATIENT AND READ TO UNDERSTAND I DONT RECOMMEND WASTING YOUR TIME).

I am going to ask a question or questions however you see them about TEAMS or Country Gov. land mass population caretakers..... So here is the conscious question I am sure your minds will pick it up fairly fast.

Say there are TEAMS on a sphere these Teams have COACHES who discuss the games, location of games and the teammates to be PICKED OR DROPPED. THE TEAMMATES don't know what the COACHES have been discussing EVER?!

The games begin, SMH...

Team 1 SEEMS* is trying to take team 2s location but has to go about it in a strategic fashion GAME RULES DISCUSSED BY COACHES. So team 1 says lets set team 2 up team 3 is sitting back pondering what should they do act now or wait till team 1 and 2 have been destabilized. So team team 1 sets team 2 up by encouraging high school team4 smh to STAND UP and BECOME a major player. Highschool team 4 says your right we deserve to be a major team too! Not knowing that team 1 is setting team highschool 4 up for a FAIL. So high school team 4 then begins to listen to team 2 and starts doing things to become a major player!?! Team 2 then sees team high school 4 getting set up and says YOU CANNOT JUST DO THAT TYPE OF THING (TEAM 1 IS SMILING LIKE THEY ARE FALLING FOR IT) Team hs4 says WHY NOT team 2 your a major so why cant we be. Team 2 says to team hs4 you have to file proper paperwork FIRST upsetting hs4 team. Hs4 team then discusses with team 1. Team 1 lols and says look at how team 2 does it so just do it anyway. Team 2 sees team hs4 breaking the rules. REMEMBER TEAMS I DISCUSS NOT THE COACHES THOSE GUYS DISAPPEAR FAST AFTER GAMES START LOL/SMH. Now team 2 is upset making comments about team hs4 fashion of going about getting paperwork for major team upgrade. Here is the trickery-- behind the scenes the COACHES of team 3 and team 1 are discussing how the team 2 is FALLING FOR IT AND HOW THE WIN WOULD ALLOW FOR NEW !GEAR AND EQUIPMENT! FOR TEAM 3 AND 1. Team 2 IS STILL UPSET AT TEAM HS4 and says you cannot carry on any longer team hs4. Team hs4 responds like SO what you did it so can we. So team hs4 carries on feeling the support of team 2 and hidden 3, forgot to mention team hs4 has the best footwear in the world so they can move fast
or run... and they sell footwear to Team 3 and 1 and sometimes team 2. So teams 3 and 1 really don't want to lose the footwear but consider if team hs4 loses and team 2 loses the possibility of claiming the footwear factories>>>> @ team hs4.

After a little time team 2 says team hs4 you have little time left to present paperwork OR YOU CANNOT PLAY ANY MORE. Team 1 and 3 are smiling even more TEAMS not the COACHES for they know what's next ( some form of destabilization.. Now team hs4 time is up team 2 stops the GAME. Team 1 then sends NEW paperwork to team 3 and says team 2 VIOLATED THE GAME RULES AND MUST BE TAKEN OUT OF GAME-EXCUSE- NOW team 1 and 3 are going to the GAME officials to discuss REVOKING team 2 GAME privileges. Team 2 seems caught off guard and says ALL officials of game can see paperwork but cannot take it. The GAME officials and teams 1 and 3 then begin to PLOT ON HOW TO GET TEAM 2 UNDER CONTROL. So the game officials and teams 1 and 3 then APPROACH TEAM 2 LIKE YOU BROKE THE RULES AND NOW TEAM 2 HAS BEEN CORNERED. Now team 2 is up against teams 1 and 3 and hs4 and GAME OFFICIALS. And the coaches of teams 123 and hs4 are now making preset bets on games w/o TEAMS knowing so that the COACHES can get richer and gain more control over the TEAMS.

Gotta love those shoes!!!!! If you understand- DO YOU THINK THIS CAN HAPPEN?

NAMASTE*******

edit on 12/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/29/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Im sorry to say...this is not the first thread you have started that I can't see any point in.

Have you ever considered presenting your thoughts in plain English terms. If you did that...the first 5 responses to your threads, might be more than.....whaaaaa

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sorry fella but I tried reading it but the colour hurts so much, can you change the colour please.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Im sorry to say...this is not the first thread you have started that I can't see any point in.

Have you ever considered presenting your thoughts in plain English terms. If you did that...the first 5 responses to your threads, might be more than.....whaaaaa

Its cool I made this way on purpose. Thanks anyway Destinyone

reply to post by boymonkey74

Yes

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can deal with the color, its
the post that has me going
around in circles.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for changing the colour, but I agree with the first post wtf? are the teams supposed to be countries ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Thanks for changing the colour, but I agree with the first post wtf? are the teams supposed to be countries ?

Civilians within them and military not the leaders....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Yes

so you have made a thread which is meant to just confuse us? cheers for wasting my time

S&F anyhow incase someone get's it

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Yes

so you have made a thread which is meant to just confuse us? cheers for wasting my time

S&F anyhow incase someone get's it

No its actually related to EARTH activities RIGHT now.. not confuse force your minds to see something..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
All the world is part of being players in the big game . Some are just bench warmers so to speak and have little or no say how the game is played . As the world turns , a global soap opera .

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The only thing you have *forced* my mind to do is....don't waste my time on your threads. Convolution and testing the people who respond is just another game on your part.

Good luck with your experiment...I choose to not be one of your mice

edit on 29-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why don't you just put your thoughts down in a way we can understand them?
Instead of being all cryptic?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Methinks that would take the jollies out of it for him.....
edit on 29-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Thanks

The only thing you have *forced* my mind to do is....don't waste my time on your threads. Convolution and testing the people who respond is just another game on your part.

Sorry, Destinyone its really serious..

I think you kinda of see it pay attention to the shoes.. Petro based product.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

And....full circle to Whaaaaa

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And....full circle to Whaaaaa

More if you may can you share your country mass location not too specific just land mass region or continent. I will help you to understand and it depends on your location how serious this is to you...

link   
Basically you have described something akin to the relationships between nations in "1984" with 4 blocs instead of only 3. I assume the "officials" are the UN or some other NGO? Can it happen? Sure. Is it? I don't know, though some sort of back room deals are obviously being made.

link   

Nah Iam not going to study something which makes sense in your mind but no one elses...
Just rewrite it in English that we can understand please...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Yes and yes to officials...
Can you name teams 1 and 3?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Saw it years ago , no worries there . Have to keep the players all fueled up or they cannot play the game . The big prize is nothing at the end of it all . No one to play the game again when all the go juice is gone .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join