It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this really possible and if so How Can It Be Prevented?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If there is a lack of female participants , it could relate to Wisteria lane if they feel left out ?

Holly crappers batman , think of the repercussions as they relate to being cut off ?
edit on 29-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

Go to the basement or the garage and behave and clean up that mess you left outside . Stop pissing of the neighbors .

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Team 1 & 3 may be trying to exhaust Team 2 more than anything else. If they were going to complaing about breaking rules, why didn't they complain when we invaded Iraq? What about the court ruling in malaysia in late november this year that Bush/Blair illegally sold the Iraq war and are guilty of war crimes? Why didn't Team 1 & 3 grab onto that and make a show? If anything, it seems to me that they're trying to win in a long-distance run. Behind the scenes they're doing a proxy war with Team 2, slowly draining it, while tempting it with targets. Etc.
edit on 29-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

You see what I see NOW..... So do you think Coach on team 2 understands what other Coaches of t1&3 are doing?
EXHAUSTED LIKE GERMANY (AFTER WAR) AND THOSE THEN TEAMS DID WHAT TO GERMANY? TOOK EQUIPMENT/TECHNOLOGY AND TEAMATES/SCIENTIST...
edit on 12/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Germany was sanctioned before WW2 and was the loser in WW1. The US is a different animal. You have to turn the tables to make US the bad guy, somehow. Other than the inconsistencies with that comparison, the US could still be exhausted and weakened over time and they could use this to their advantage. And all the while they could pick away at our international image. They could build friendships to gain a high ground. Point out how we broke a rule. Highlight proxy wars we've fought. We'd be too hamstrung to defend ourselves. We'd fall out of favor.

China is up and coming. They even want to go to the moon. If they can survive these recessions better than the US, they'll come out ahead. But they have to save face too. They can't afford to play a anti-US role too much or they risk looking like the enemy. It's all about image in these kinds of things. They have to give the impression that the US caused its own downfall.

But you realize that we're a long ways from this. US is not the bad guy yet.

But that doesn't mean the US can't be exhausted... And criticized (world policeman)...
edit on 29-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
When you have time , the half time show would be nice to discuss . I have to leave , getting drafted i hope . Be back later .

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

-------+ +-------

Team HS4 is not fully aware that there are other teams interested in their SHOES!!!!!!!!!!! and may pay for not being fully aware.....

GLOBAL GOV. COMMUNICATION ATS TRANSMITTED
NAMASTE*******

-------++-------

[/COLOR]

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Germany was sanctioned before WW2 and was the loser in WW1. The US is a different animal. You have to turn the tables to make US the bad guy, somehow.

To make look like bad guy all team 2 has to do is make wrong move against team hs4 and the officials and the teams 1 and 3 can assist. Its the trick team 2 has to fall for to MAKE TEAM 2 THE BAD GUY. I used germany as example of how a team can have its TEAMMATES taken or embedded into new TEAMS germany was BAD guy yes.. So how to trick hmm it would take a lot of energy but it would require a attack on team 2 and team 2 responses and then TRUTH IS REVEALED IT WAS NOT TEAM HS4 WHO DID IT AND THEN TEAM 2 LOOKS EVOL WHY THE ATTACKING TEAM LOLS IN THE MIDST BECAUSE THEIR PROXY ACTIVITIES CANNOT BE TRACED BACK TO THEM.

Originally posted by watchdog8110
When you have time , the half time show would be nice to discuss . I have to leave , getting drafted i hope . Be back later .

I willl do my best to share. Thanks again for your mind time and patience..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Agree on Russia, but I think they are cooperating with China.

I put all of the Arabs/muslims together as the Caliphate, since that is one of islam's major goals anyway.

I agree 100% with your analysis, I was responding to to the portrayal of the OP.

In my opinion the teams are different and all 4 have the same goal... World conquest.

US/UK/Canada/Australia/NZ/South Africa/Israel = 1st Team = global capitolism without global religious authority.

China/Russia = 2nd Team = global communism without religion.

Iran/Islamic Empire = 3rd Team = global theocratic government with Islamic religious authority.

EU/Future United States of Europe (non-British or Scandanavian Europe) = 4th Team = global capitolism with Christian religious authority.

Each team has a plan, the key to understanding my analogy is that Russia/China have one thing none of the others do in their plan... NO RELIGION! Therefore I see them as the Team that is pinning the other three against each other, so they can annialate each other in the name of their God and then by comparrision China and Russia look like the reasonable alternative to this "religious" thing that is slaughtering the world. Problem is China/Russia will use this new found global support as an excuse to annialate religion (or at least Judaism, Islam and Christianity) and "save the world from the violence of an archaic belief system."

The problem is... The truth about God and religion is not yet known, but soon it will be, God has a plan too and it is clear who wins in the coming conflict and the answer is none of the above players win.

Prophecy from Revelation as it pertains to this topic:

Team 1 = US/UK/Israel Alliance = ISRAEL

The US is Messasah, UK is Ephraim the sons of Joseph who inherited the name Israel from Jacob at his death. Israel is just the three southern tribes known as Judah (Judah, Benjamin, Levi) The physical county Israel is only Judah, the US and UK are present day Israel and will fall first.

Team 2 = Iran/Islamic Alliance = KING OF THE SOUTH

It is through simple civil terrorism in the US and UK that will lead to the collapse of Team 1, several port cities in the US and UK being attacked at the same time with small suitcase sized nuclear devices. This destruction will lead to a power vacuum which will accelerate the last 2 Teams actions.

Team 3 = EU/10 nation United States of Europe = BEAST GOVERNMENT

Once the US and UK are tumbled to choas and martial law, the power vacuum in the world leads to 10 nations choosing to fill that role and they give their soverinty away to form a new revival of the roman empire with Germany/France and Italy at it's core, the vatican will also allign with this new nation. They will attempt to stabilize the world after the largest nation has fallen (in terms of influence). They regret this arrangment shortly after making it official.

Team 4 = China/Russia/North Korea = DRAGON GOVERNMENT

When China and Russia see what Europe does as a result of the US/UK collapse (due to religious wars), they will stand against the Vatican and the Beast power. They will execute their plan to destroy 1/3 of all mankind from the face of the earth. 2.2. billion will die at their hands in a few days/weeks through a nuclear WW3. The two armies will approach each other and a final battle will ensue.

Due to the over use of nuclear weapons both armies are hesitent to use such weapons in this final battle, they understnad that any more radiation and all life will be destroyed. 2 million soldiers from China/Russia and 1 million from Europe will meet face to face... this is Armegeddon... and one of these two will begin to loose the battle... the loosing team will be willing to push the button that will end life... it will get to that point and no further.

The commissioner returns and saves mankind from self annialation, and establishes the Kingdom of God on Earth as the King of Kings.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It seems you think you may be on to something...I would merely point out the following:

1) There is nothing new under the Sun; and,
2) In a long winded sense, you have merely restated Shakespeare when he said, "All the world is a stage."

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

The commissioner returns and saves mankind from self annialation, and establishes the Kingdom of God on Earth as the King of Kings.

God Bless,

I like how you think

GOD BLESS ALL MEN* AMEN

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
2) In a long winded sense, you have merely restated Shakespeare when he said, "All the world is a stage."

I agree with Shakespeare statement, a refund would be nice for this play seems to reek of ignorance..

Thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So thus far the thread is understood. Can anyone provide a solution to this issue? Or is it already in process and too late???

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There are no refunds and the best anyone can hope to do is to break even...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

There are no refunds and the best anyone can hope to do is to break even...

Bows head down in shame and regret... I guess thats all any can take
Thanks for your input in the thread jeichelberg.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So thus far the thread is understood. Can anyone provide a solution to this issue? Or is it already in process and too late???

hehe you know from my posting that there is nothing I believe mankind can do to stop this, but in my opinion we were never meant to stop the will of God in the establishment of His Kingdom on Earth.

Not my will, but God's will be done.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
OP, I lost you early on but I am English and imagine you are US. Also it seemed to be a mass of text and little grammer. I am sorry if this got said in page 2 or 3 but maybe a flash/animation presentation to make sense of this? I'm pretty sure you are making sense but maybe not in this manner? I'd say more but the key after q is broken on my laptop and I get tired of finding alternate sentences.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

To knock them all back behind their respective lines . A world wide power outage would leave all of the players scratching their butts as to who dropped in unannounced to pull the plug . EMP , that is if you look at it as a possible solution . Game over , no rematch , your all back in the stone age .

Solar / Ron Paul pulls the plug on the fed ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How is anyone not getting the metaphor here? Teams on a sphere - with "coaches" making a profit and ignorant "players"

Maybe not the most clever thing in the world, and maybe way oversimplified but still not too difficult to connect the dots

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Dude you sound like a Dr. Bronner's soap bottle. Your making me dizzy here.
Second line.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I haven't caught all the way up , but what about Cigar guys in all of this ? Playing as the wild card or relegated back to the farm team ?

Then you have the step children from the south side of town , currently they have been bunching together as rooting for team 2 . I see them as part of the crowd in the stands selling their wares that tilt on un-necessary distractions . Some of the scouts for team 1 did or still do have their hands in that cookie jar with the steroid jerk routine hanging with the step kids .

The sponsors don't care who buys their product , little flash here , little flash there . Their playing all sides but their main marketing strategy is for team 1 . They come off like the Bud ads during the commercial breaks , not really a player in it all , but they have sales reps all over . Mind you they have played as the management shills in the past .

Hail Mary is always out there if it gets to close on the clock .

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Are you saying that there is some arcane system of government that has been operating globally for most of human history?

edit on 30-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join