It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this really possible and if so How Can It Be Prevented?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sounds to me like you are pretty much summing up the time from the birth of America to now...

Team 1- Asia
Team 2 - British
Team 3 - USSR
Team HS4 ( the new guys) - America

So if you replace these country names with your team names, I feel you will have a pretty good theory on the last 250 yrs of history.

Dockab

edit on 30-12-2011 by dockab because: Corrected to read "USSR"

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dockab
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sounds to me like you are pretty much summing up the time from the birth of America to now...

Team 1- Asia
Team 2 - British
Team 3 - USSA
Team HS4 ( the new guys) - America

So if you replace these country names with your team names, I feel you will have a pretty good theory on the last 250 yrs of history.

Dockab

Yes, basically this is the lay out of the globe and the PLAYERS OF IT. I feel there is some type of hidden set up being played and I dont know if the COACHES of the TEAMS know or if they are really oblivious of what may be about to happen with the tensions in the Middle east (IRAN). So I gave team 1 China/Asia and affiliates because the land mass is on the rise and trying to get there as best approach possible and it cannot if Americanaz or Russia is there. I gave 2 to USA/West and affiliates for it seems its being tempted to take the trick which would be hs4 (IRAN and affiliates ) which has ties to 3 Russia and affiliates and China and other highschool teams that buy SHOES/OIL. I see it like a game of let them 2 get tired out with 4 and then 1 and 3 will step in if 2 violates any paperwork/global rules with the GAME officials/UN to OCCUPY OR RULE.

I hope its not the case but it seems to be going that way, whats sad is ALL the TEAMS not COACHES cannot see the COACHES betting on the GAMES..

thanks for you time and mind works

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Right now I started to disassemble the so called medical staff = Religion

That is how i'm picturing their participation in all of the game . The one thing that stands out how ever so trivial it is but just as important , it is used like the current doctors use a placebo ( sugar pills ) . It really does nothing but make you think it is having an effect . Sugar giving that bit of boost and once it wears off you crash and need the placebo even more . lets go back to see the med staff .

Each team and their members were at some point more reliant on their regional placebo . Some combined and some split into smaller more aggressive with different chemicals added in for an extra boost but when used as a cure all . Hail we fight in the name of our Placebo .

Does the elimination of the source put an end to the game , no . The coaches need the source to add incentive to the players . The dealers of the placebo have their own pissing match going on as well in Israel . I think they would be or could be the biggest threat to all the players . Turf war for their take on dishing out their placebo ideals .

If you can follow great , if not oh well .

Now that being a kick in the teeth , wth . Can see the need to rid the world of the radical addicts and hope to ween them off of it , but an intervention does have draw backs . The addicts tend to go back to the placebo quicker than if they were left alone .
edit on 30-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

Born again , finally saw the light ?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join