It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason for the wars and the true meaning of the Axis of Evil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
USA being the christian fundamentalist country that it is, believes in the coming of the Antichrist in 2012. It has believed in this since around the year 1999 when certain biblical texts were decoded and information was shared between the Vatican, U.K occult scholars and top levels of the U.S administration.

You have to understand, these are not countries that are the targets here, they are people. They are systematically searching to destroy the Antichrist because they believe he is already here and preparing for the big showdown. They do not have a way to identify 100% who it is, but have enough clues to enable them to take out all the people on the list of suspects.

Saddam was one, Gadaffi, another, the Iranian leader is next. NKor leader was also one. All the riots and economic gloom is thought to be an indication of the Antichrist reaching his peak and spreading chaos and disharmony throughout the world. They truly believe this, and that they must defeat them to prevent a new era of evil reigning, the like of which the world has never seen. So unfortunately there will be more wars to come in 2012. Even more concerning, is that they are hoping that they can do the job before the return of the Messiah. They wish to prevent this as well, and retain their power whilst destroying the Antichrist.

Fasten your seat belts, 2012 is goin to experience some turbulence.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HeavierThanLight

It has believed in this since around the year 1999 when certain biblical texts were decoded and information was shared between the Vatican, U.K occult scholars and top levels of the U.S administration

any proof or links to back this up?

anyway the vatican probably needs to be looking at bit closer to home..

edit on 29/12/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeavierThanLight
USA being the christian fundamentalist country that it is, believes in the coming of the Antichrist in 2012. It has believed in this since around the year 1999 when certain biblical texts were decoded and information was shared between the Vatican, U.K occult scholars and top levels of the U.S administration.

You have to understand, these are not countries that are the targets here, they are people. They are systematically searching to destroy the Antichrist because they believe he is already here and preparing for the big showdown. They do not have a way to identify 100% who it is, but have enough clues to enable them to take out all the people on the list of suspects.

Saddam was one, Gadaffi, another, the Iranian leader is next. NKor leader was also one. All the riots and economic gloom is thought to be an indication of the Antichrist reaching his peak and spreading chaos and disharmony throughout the world. They truly believe this, and that they must defeat them to prevent a new era of evil reigning, the like of which the world has never seen. So unfortunately there will be more wars to come in 2012. Even more concerning, is that they are hoping that they can do the job before the return of the Messiah. They wish to prevent this as well, and retain their power whilst destroying the Antichrist.

Fasten your seat belts, 2012 is goin to experience some turbulence.

You seem very confused. Here's an example. 2012 predictions. although total crap in itself, is related to the Myan calender and not the bible. The not at any single point does the calender predict anything but the ending of the calender. Anyway it's got nothing to do with the bible.

Christian fundamentalists. Pfffft

edit on 29-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hmmm.......Christian fundamentalists are trying to destory the antichrist.....why would they do that? I was under the impression that Christian fundamentalists hoped for Jesus to return and bring an end to evil for 1000 years and establish Heaven on Earth. How would that happen if they thwart the antichrist?

Oh, maybe these folks are just playing God.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Na mate, nothing righteous about what they are doing. Saddam, Gaddafi, resisted their paper based central banking system and both paid the price. As further punishment their countries are now ruined and in the case of Iraq especially, covered in depleted uranium and according to what ive read elsewhere perhaps also enriched uranian. These are ATROCITIES quite simply. No game of hunt the devil happening here.

There is nothing noble in what we've done and if you believe that this is the work of any one who represents ANYTHING good then you are sadly mistaken. Stop believing in fairy stories then trying to use it as a means of justifying some of the most barbaric and inhuman acts humanity has ever carried out against fellow humans.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I feel this is propaganda. The US, destroying the anti-christ???

With our govt's track record, they'll capture, and weaponize him.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So Christian "Fundamentalists" are searching out the anti-Christ to kill him so that is why our leadership is destroying our own countries from within?

Traditionally "Fundamentalists" were defined as those Christians who believed the Word of God over any man including pastors... Now they are terrorists...oh yes, we can't go communist until all opposed groups are vilified or within the recommended churches that don't teach one word of God! Like that picture of the current pope who is not a "Fundamentalist Christian"!

Our leaders are in the Middle East making more hardline Islamic countries, getting us further into debt, tightening our freedoms at home and paving the way for the New World Order under Satan. The fact that they have blinded Christians supporting their plans is no different to anyone else inadvertently supporting their goals....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Since this is already in skunkworks, I have to ask this admittedly offtopic question. Is your avatar wearing false eyelashes?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I always thought the real reasons for war was essentially that people with different viewpoints and different values could never come to terms with others who have a vastly different viewpoint as well. Such as some Faiths (I will use Christians as this example and will make a note to say that not all of them believe this) such as Christianity do not tolerate Gays, Bisexuals, Lesbians, or Transgenders. That's just one instance and a major one in America at least it was one; not to put it on a more global scale I would say those over in Saudi Arabia and how they treat their own people causes other countries primarily America to jump in to help.

So I would say the main cause of war is differences then you throw in money factor in all of this and people utilizing greed as a driving force not to mention pride in some instances. Overall Differences, money, and pretty much faith as well play a part. Not so sure about the Anti-Christ part I mean I guess it's possible due to all the History Channel's playing all this stuff about Mayan Prophecy and Nostradamus prophecy. So I could certainly see people getting riled up and wanting to look for this fake Christ that is supposed to bring them happiness but will only bring pain. I just don't know just seems like they are rather trying to get rid of troubled cases instead of anti-Christ at this point or perhaps they are trying to lure him or her out? Dunno.

Disclaimer: This is not to say all faiths are bad and cause evil. I figure this would be needed since people of different faiths visit this board

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

You got it right!

Na mate, nothing righteous about what they are doing. Saddam, Gaddafi, resisted their paper based central banking system and both paid the price. As further punishment their countries are now ruined and in the case of Iraq especially, covered in depleted uranium and according to what ive read elsewhere perhaps also enriched uranian. These are ATROCITIES quite simply. No game of hunt the devil happening here.

There is nothing noble in what we've done and if you believe that this is the work of any one who represents ANYTHING good then you are sadly mistaken. Stop believing in fairy stories then trying to use it as a means of justifying some of the most barbaric and inhuman acts humanity has ever carried out against fellow humans.

Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and ask who profits and who resist.

The one and only person on this thread that sees the real game being played here.

The mod should give you a thousand stars.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Okay. I have taken quite a while away from ATS, mainly in fear.
The things going on right now are too pressing,
all of my doubts are far gone. Laughable.
We thought that a crazed government would never rise, never thought we'd experience Marshal Law, or being thrown into detention for no reason...
They designated Iran the cause of 9/11.
To purposely start a war with Iran.
It's all been written and read..
All I need is
HELP FROM SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE ELSE
I do not feel safe in my country.
I can only hope and pray that other countries will put an end to the atrocities our government will soon begin.
Please help us all

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
did you know that the chechan word for Chernobyl is wormwood?

How odd is that?

Yeah, its all about the final show down for Armageddon.

top topics

join