It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim] the images

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is just an idea and I haven't tried to get anything from it yet.....

We have three images each with three RGB values at pixel 417/333.

Mark Jaxson's potential winning documents gave me an idea....these were from Project Blue Book.......maybe we need to use the Blue values from each image as our 'three numbers' which if my memory is still working are.........

pic#1 129
pic#2 126
pic#3 149

Any ideas on if this is relevant/useful??????

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There was also a project red-web. maybe its the red values?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Maybe. I never thought of that. Forgot all about the 'red-web'. Thinking about it, it makes sense.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
just to discount this theory, I had a check on the original image of the landscape on timmerca.com for the numbers that we were seeing near pixel 417/333 and they are there in in the original but just a bit more exagerated in the Jim pics. I don't know why I didn't check it earlier.

DrJims pic on left timmerca on right

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I know this idea is whatever...but the more i think about the three pics on pg1 of this thread,
i am reminded of adventure/sci-fi comic magazines.

Just a thought,

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Unlikely Objects Found in Area in Which "Fireballs" Fell

The elements were recovered by members of the Special Services Division of the Police, who took photographs of the Valle de Andora region. Experts from CADIC shall try to ascertain their origin.

ufocasebook.com...

For what it's worth,
Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You all might want to take a look at what Frayed1 found on the pic. Takje a look at the post and pic. It not only identifies some sort of key where the tip of the key points towards coordinate x417 y333.
In addition, if you look at the top of the pic the clouds almost to appear to be some sort of map or area (as pointed out by another). Take a look and see if it helps point you in the right direction.

Post Number: 830957 (post id: 851651) quote

The circle is a magnifying lens effect. I wanted you to see the overall pic, so I didn't want to crop it. I got this by altering the hue and saturation levels. Why or what it might mean....I have no idea.

[edit on 28-9-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well ATS has a wide range of member age.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It's official, I'm totally hopeless!!! I DID have a really neat pic to show you all, but ......

When I finally persuaded my relic software to save my corel file as a gif. small enough to upload, ( I THOUGHT I did the same thing as the last time, and it worked then..sigh) --- I must have mis-copied the file location --all I got to show for it all is what you see above. Sorry guys...

Anywaaay..... I have been trying some things on the Ranger pic. I went into the effects menu and changed the settings on the whole pic. I have a list of 'channels' one Master and one for each color. When the master channel was set at :

Hue 0 ( no change from the original )
Sat 0
Light-21 ( darkening the overall photo somewhat )

I found a square ( about 21 pixels square) appeared in the whitest cloud --above the area we had been looking at as 417/333. As the clouds darkened, this area remained bright --3/4 's of the square was white, with a scattering of darker pixels, and 1/4 was a pale blue-green. None of the other clouds were affected that way.

I moved on to the Red channel, changing the values up and down and at:

Hue 0 ( again, no change from the original )
Sat 0
Light 34 ( this lightened the red part of the photo )

some areas in the hillside began to lighten in what looked like some numbers and letters. It looks like "35" or "33" and "the" there is some other partial letter shapes, but nothing I could 'read'. Sorry I can't get my file to post......

If anyone knows how to delete an upload, or how I can straighten out the file name, I'll try again, or I could try e-mailing the photo to some one tomorrow.... 'nite.

[edit on 30-9-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Frayed, this should work:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Amantine!!

Bless your heart! That's it.....

What would I do without some one to save my bacon!!??

I get slightly diff results in corel paint, as opposed to corel draw, but the thingy in the clouds and the "letters" in the hillside are pretty much the same, shape wise. I tried the pixel values from the 417/333-- but they didn't all 'fit' with the limits of the scale I was using. Does Photo shop get any thing like this?

Now, while I recover from my "hair pullin' fit" ( thanks to Amantine's help this time and Fiorina's last time - maybe some of it will begin to grow back!) will some one please figure out if this and that key mean anything, or if they're just a fluke !!?

Thanks again!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hidden pictures

I've been reading this site for info on steganography (?sp) - This may be the same one mentioned by Spiderj and Agent Smith in the original DrJim thread.

Did anyone try that type of program on the photos? It mentions the hue intensity and light being one way the info is hidden. Makes me wonder if that is what is going on with DrJim's photos since they responded to changes in those levels.

JAK

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I tired Securekit Steganography 1.60.

It is supposed to be good, (and I've had fun playing spy games
) but it doesn't detect anything in the pictures.

Jack.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, if the good software doesn't turn anything up, anything hidden may be hidden in a less sophisticated way. ( I'm much better at dumb luck than I am at mathematical solutions anyway.)

I had been trying to make the little dark squiggles that look like writing, stand out more. -It looks like it might spell "wild" as in 'images in the wild'. And when I put that phrase into google, I found the link to the stegnographic site and "images in the wild" no less. --Their term for info hidden within an innocent looking photo.

I'm not quite ready to give up on this angle, even if it might be a red herring. I thought the pixel values might have some meaning along this tack, so I tried using the RGB values for the hue levels in the Red, Green and Blue channels and the HSL values in the master channel. ( I tried as many of the ones that had been mentioned as I could find).

I had some interesting results on the second of DrJims photo's--pointing to the 'key' area - but not much on the other two. Nothing seemed to be on the Timmerca photo, using that method, and nothing significant on DrJim's first pic.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I just did a source code on this thread and i got,

#202020;">unus

Maybe unus is more relevent than H_A lead us to believe. Great, now both sides of my brain hurt

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
sorry, double post

Sanc'.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
when did the time zone stuff at the top of page, get taken down?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ok, i went back to the first image on this thread and gooned around in p/s. I was interested in the clouds. I have cropped the 'orbs' to avoid confusion or whatever.

Does this image look like a map, or am i officially nuts?

[img][/img]

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

and the photo posted on the site that Ranger426 provided

not sure if it was just a passing comment,but Um_Gazz said

If you look at the first and thrid image you can see that they are identical except where this person pasted in the explosion.
Now how would they go from the first angle to the second and then to the first in the exact location again. fake, fake, fake.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sanctum, we have been discussing the "map" on another thread as well, but cannot determine where it is a map of. I tried to mark the mao at coordinates 417/333 and 333/417, as well as repeating the steps after rotating the picture 180 degrees. It doesn't help not knowing what we are looking at though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join