It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim] the images

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
not sure if anyone hit on this yet...

i see a dogs head, do you?

also, if you look below the left 'ball' and slightly to the left you can see what looks like the shadow of a fifties style ufo...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
hahaaaaa
its really a dog!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't think the exact 3 values of the pixel matters. I think the hint is that when the three values are manipulated the overall picture reveals something that was hidden originally. (' images that are hidden within another pic' is the definition of "images in the wild" ) See the pic I posted on the other thread. Third or fourth post down from the top.

pic

I changed the Hue, Saturation, and Light ( the three numbers at 417/333 or at 1.25" for that matter) and got a totally diff pic. I did use the various values that were found at 417/333, but an exact number did not seem to matter, ithe photo responded to a 'range' of changes.

I magnified the key with a lens effect so it would be visible when the file size was reduced. What it might mean, or how it could be useful?????

I also found some other oddities in this photo ( a demon face-but I haven't enough upload space to show him) and in the first of DrJim's pics, which I posted on this thread, one page back, the nineth down ( with a bit of help from Amatine--so check that post for the pic) In the clouds, there is a square with a scattering of dark pixels, and a blue or green portion in the upper right corner.

I am using an older version of corel to get these results, does no one else get anything with Photoshop???

[edit on 10-10-2004 by frayed1]

[edit on 10-10-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
edited for banwith, img taken down , please ask frayed1
for img if you need to look at it, this was for the DrJim game
thank you,
F161

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
one of the weird "key" page that i found ,was this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
[will look for more]
F161

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Fiorina Thank you!

I read the Keyhoe article, and noticed at the bottom there were other links listed for results of searches for similar subjects. There was one that stood out : Air Intelligence Report 100-203-79 ! This link should take you to the thread containing it.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sanctum, I believe, had pointed out that a key appeared in the insignia of air intelligence ( the insignia gallery -- www.af.mil...)

(The numbers of the report are similar to our RGB numbers but not a match to any of our results. I tried the 100-203-79 in both RGB and HSL settings, but got nothing that looked helpful.)

[edit on 11-10-2004 by frayed1]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join