It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Its CGI
no really it is

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMJ1972
hmm thanks for posting another interesting video, but imho this looks very much staged

reason:

if you put your camera on an object like this and you move your camera along with the object, you would overshoot its movement when it stops, or be in a natural way inacurate in pointing.

i mean

if you are calm enough not to shake it like mad, the cams movement would show a dynamic motion. But with this one it looks kind of odd. The movement does at some point not fit from what i would expect the background and the object would move.

Absolutely he is expecting it.

Maybe he heard it or, the reason he is there, is to film it. And he is holding the camera quite steady,
but obviously nervous. He manages to keep it together until the end when his muscles react after
the fact.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
Its CGI
no really it is

CGI was developed by programmers over a long period of time. I am one of those programmers who developed CGI.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7What if you are a graphics expert and a UFO enthusiast?

Ok I'm a plumber from Wisconsin. How's that?

Joe the Plumber? You've gotta career in politics. LOL

No, especially in these very skeptical sites, it does not behoove one to admit your proficiency with artistic applications such as PhotoShop, okay? Admitting that you're a graphic designer or "graphics expert" (whatever that is) incurs more than a few dubious glances. I know this because I'm a marketing communications director. I specialize in all phases of marketing, right, including video and audio editing and — oooooh — computer generated imagery.

My point is, unless you step up and offer your talents to debunking the thing, they'll quickly label you as a gulla-bull.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So no one has the original in their private archives?

The only real UFO video ever released and not a single person has the original in this the very place where you would expect that people might want to get out some good evidence if they had it?

I feel like Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth, where everyone else is part of the conspiracy except him.

Years ago, peer to peer was invented and TPTB were not yet up to speed with such things as Echelon, and Kazaa was made and people were sharing files, then K-Lite was created by a hack, and then Kazupernodes, which allowed people to hook up to other PC's anywhere in the world, by hopping from node to node.

This totally stymied TPTB and they had no way to stop file sharing, and no way to stop leaks,

SO they tried flooding the peer to peer network but they blocked the bad IP's.

It was just then, during that 2 week window, when this video was leaked.

No one even talked about it. But immediately after, lots and lots of similar, but bad fakes hit the peer to peer network, and flooded the net.

Now you can find this video almost everywhere, but probably you will not find the hi res original.

Even in the high res original, when the disk jumps, if you examine the frames, you will see two frames are reversed.

So it was edited, and 2 frames reversed for plausible deniability.

And so when I went to a UFO newsgroup at the time to get opinions of this video I had found, within a minute
someone had posted a reply bringing attention to this reversed frame, and said it was a fake.

So it may have been leaked even on a high level.

However as I say, in all my years 30 years plus of rabidly searching for evidence, its the only evidence
that ever truly passed my test.

Testimonials sure, its hard to discount Col. Corso. He may have been the subject of a psy op, but what he said he saw, I believe he saw.

I suspect this disk is from the moon. And in the original you can almost see inside the bubble on top.

In old cartoons, like the Flintstones, the disks had a bubble on top. Well you have to wonder why?
And the old martian disks in cartoons etc always had that little bubble on top.

But what convinced me the original was authentic was the plasma under te craft that could not be reproduced by computer graphics.

Since I was at the time on the very leading edge of computer graphics, this much I knew.

Nowadays though it is so easy to fake a video that its probably impossible to tell if its authentic.

And yes, part of that is my fault since that was always our mission, to make graphics as realistic as possible for better gaming.

So no one has the original?

You mean I have to search my boxes of crap in my closet for this video ony to find I threw out those CD's years ago?
I stopped looking for evidence after I found this video on Kazaa. The original.
Nothing was ever going to change since the only real free speech moment had occurred, an authentic video had been leaked, and still, someone had edited 2 frames of the video and reversed them.

As they say in the movies, resistance is futile.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh my god that is the most fake piece of junk I have ever seen in my life.

Wow, let me guess the person was just waiting with a camera and then suddenly that piece of crap appeared and happened just to fly left to right across the camera?

You know this is total and utter bs, and you know it's going to get you ridiculed from the forums.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

How dare you insult the community around here. I could go outside and throw a pie tin in the air and film it and it would look more realistic than the video you provided.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
I feel like Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth, where everyone else is part of the conspiracy except him.

You're making me cry.

So no one has the original?

You mean I have to search my boxes of crap in my closet for this video ony to find I threw out those CD's years ago?
I stopped looking for evidence after I found this video on Kazaa. The original.
Nothing was ever going to change since the only real free speech moment had occurred, an authentic video had been leaked, and still, someone had edited 2 frames of the video and reversed them.

As they say in the movies, resistance is futile.

I myself am not going to assist you. I've had a taste of the reception that "authentic UFO" claims receive, and it's NOT a good reception. The closer you are to the truth, the more they ramp up the opposition. But I've gotta feel for it now.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hmmmm....

Reversed frames, Corso and the Flintstones?......

Sounds pretty credible to me I guess. I'll wait for the original in your closet I to be sure...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That is one of the most fake UFO Videos i've ever seen. I don't know how you could remotely think that was real. You can see it skipping and making unusual movements which is fake.

Look closely at around 4seconds and 8 seconds.

edit on 29-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
after watching that, I think you are either a troll, or new to this subject, because thats just ludacris insanity if you believe that to be real.

it's the example you would use to show someone what a fake UFO video looks like.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
That is one of the most fake UFO Videos i've ever seen. I don't know how you could remotely think that was real. You can see it skipping and making unusual movements which is fake.

And your expertise is......??

"Oh, well, I've seen objects flying through the air before, but if you mean do I have a degree in physics, ummmmm. No."

Thank you for your opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

He is either suffering from a very bad psychological problem or a troll.

He also claims to be one of the "programmers who developed CGI".

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

And your expertise is......??

"Oh, well, I've seen objects flying through the air before, but if you mean do I have a degree in physics, ummmmm. No."

Thank you for your opinion.

Did you just register for this thread?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I just registered. Period. Thanks for welcoming me with such graciousness.

Hey, I would really, REALLY like to meet and learn from some of the CGI wizards at the George Lucas School.

edit on 29-12-2011 by ZeskoWhirligan because: Decided to say something else.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

So with your expertise, one must have a degree in physics to see the blatantly obvious motion of how the fake craft flies?

Do people need a degree in physics to also be able to pick up on the obvious trolling / lying?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence

So with your expertise, one must have a degree in physics to see the blatantly obvious motion of how the fake craft flies?

Well, as it happens, I do have a Masters in Physics from MIT, but my profession took me far away and around to the OTHER SIDE of perceptual phenomena. Marketing. Today, I make my living through marketing, and I deal with crabby little artists all the time, and I see hoaxes perpetrated with increasing frequency and sophistication.

I use what I know in Marketing to help me think like a hoaxer...because Marketing is ALL ABOUT hoaxing. First rule of advertising? If you have to advertise, you've got a bad product. A good product sells itself, and you just need to move that product to the market where EVERYBODY can lay hands on it. With a BAD product, you've gotta hoax people, okay? That means advanced marketing techniques.

edit on 29-12-2011 by ZeskoWhirligan because: Decided to say something else

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Do people need a degree in physics to also be able to pick up on the obvious trolling / lying?

SO ok yeah I'm a physicist, you have to be to develop CGI.

Its all physics.

But thats besides the point.

Have you had a lot of experience with shooting video? Can you recognize authentic video? Thats even more important.

If you yourself shoot a lot of video with a cam corder then you would recognize real video.

CGI is too smooth to be real. Its always been too mechanical.

But the disk, behaves according to the laws of physics, except where it jumps because the frames
were edited and reversed.

And I consulted other experts as I said, and right away they said it was fake because those 2 frames were reversed.

Well so what? How stupid does a person need to be, to see that just because two frames are reversed does not mean the actual content is fake?

CLear disinfo program to discredit a video that was leaked from a high level in an attempt to get more funding to try to tackle the leak problem in Kazaa and K-lite and it was successful because within 2 weeks huge amounts of money were thrown at the problem and K-lite itself was attacked as a program, the network was attacked, Kazupernodes was not working, websites were being rerouted at the DNS servers etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Look closely at 4seconds 8 seconds and you will see the fakeness. It doesn't take a degree to see something that blatantly obvious.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

LOL. Now he is a physicist!

I've said what I've had to say on the video, I'll let everyone else rip you to pieces on it.

Secondly for KaZaA.

I hate wiki, but I'd rather read that than what you say happened.

wiki

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan

Well, as it happens, I do have a Masters in Physics from MIT, but my profession took me far away and around to the OTHER SIDE of perceptual phenomena. Marketing. Today, I make my living through marketing, and I deal with crabby little artists all the time, and I see hoaxes perpetrated with increasing frequency and sophistication.

Ok Mr Masters in Physics from MIT, what does your expertise tell you about this video?

Let's leave the word "sophistication" out of this thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Have you had a lot of experience with shooting video? Can you recognize authentic video?

thats exactly the reason I can tell you with a straight face this video is fake.

for one, it's the exact replica of the generic "flying saucer". are you seriously telling me you believe they would look exactly like that? and that this guy filmed it? PLEASE.

the guy filmed the background and added it after. 100%, any normal person would have zoomed in.

But the disk, behaves according to the laws of physics, except where it jumps because the frames
were edited and reversed.

because it was added after. it "behaves the laws of physics" so that the video fools SOMEBODY.

I consulted other experts

if you are telling ANYONE that this video is real, I have to question your expertise.

How stupid does a person need to be, to see that just because two frames are reversed does not mean the actual content is fake?

sure, but you have to question the content. just because it's doing all the necessary criteria in your eyes doesn't mean this thing even exists. Aliens can be a construct of human imagination...

CLear disinfo program to discredit a video that was leaked from a high level in an attempt to get more funding to try to tackle the leak problem in Kazaa and K-lite and it was successful because within 2 weeks huge amounts of money were thrown at the problem and K-lite itself was attacked as a program, the network was attacked, Kazupernodes was not working, websites were being rerouted at the DNS servers etc.

no.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
SO ok I am hearing a lot of naysayers.

So then why is there not a single copy of the original quality anywhere, yet the washed out copy is easily found?

Would you not think quality of a video is paramount when showing someone a UFO video?

So why would anyone wash it out so the details are not distinguishable then post and not even say it was totally washed out of detail?

Here it is in youtube...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join