It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

No, I received a degree in physics 30 years ago, and I just registered on this site tonight, and you just met me.

I'm not saying you need a physics degree to spot a hoax. As a marketing communications director, I spotted it as soon as I read the title of the thread. The guy says "this is the only authentic UFO footage I've ever seen"... Okay, I IMMEDIATELY know he's either inept or he's trolling/hoaxing.

Probably hoaxing.

Marketing instinct calls it a fake, and the OP knows it. There. That what you want?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

You could have just cut the crap and got straight to the point. It's obvious to anyone and everyone.

Rocketman7 is that your youtube account? 'rdavm'?
edit on 29-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Rocketman7
SO ok I am hearing a lot of naysayers.

So then why is there not a single copy of the original quality anywhere, yet the washed out copy is easily found?

Would you not think quality of a video is paramount when showing someone a UFO video?

So why would anyone wash it out so the details are not distinguishable then post and not even say it was totally washed out of detail?

Here it is in youtube...

Ummm.. let's see.. because that's the only copy at all.. there is no better quality than fake?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

You could have just cut the crap and got straight to the point. It's obvious to anyone and everyone.

What? You got an appointment? You can't have a pleasant discussion?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

for one, it's the exact replica of the generic "flying saucer". are you seriously telling me you believe they would look exactly like that? and that this guy filmed it? PLEASE.

the guy filmed the background and added it after. 100%, any normal person would have zoomed in.

Well thats a good point, that you and I would have zoomed in. Under normal conditions that would be the logical thing to do.

We might after we took the video say to ourselves, WHY DIDN"T I ZOOM IN??? lol

Maybe he was busy peeing himself and just trying to hold the camera steady as if his life depended on it.

Or, it was a staged event. And the release of more information than was given was not permitted.

Or perhaps he was not familiar enough with his camera to work the zoom at a time like that.

If this is the only video of a UFO ever released to the general public, even God was involved in its release.
Seriously, after all the attempts to find evidence and a million disinfo videos and fakes of all variety on all levels one video makes it through, yeah, it was all scripted by God. It would have to be or else there is no God, or else God just pays no attention to the earth at all.

If there is a God, and if he ever paid attention to earth at all, yeah, he would be involved in the release of a video of a flying saucer that was not of this earth.

Since its the only proof in exostence that earth is not the only place where intelligent life exists in the universe.

And it is sketchy proof at best. Even the hi res original, with the plasma, from a real objective point of view, so ok, real authentic video shows up and we know its authentic because you can't fake plasma at that time but 10 years later you can?

Maybe some mad sceintist could ten years before and never told anyone.

You see its a strange thing that reflects the nature of reality. Reality itself never wants to be held down.

It always wants to be flexible enough to change its mind.

Like quantum world vs Newtonian. A Newtonian world cannot change its mind and God cannot play dice.

In a quantum world, God can change his mind whenever he wants. And today people landed on the moon, but tomorrow they really didn't.
Like that.
Thats the true nature of reality.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Rocketman,

it's not our task to "prove" or "disprove" whether it's a real UFO - but we can make assumptions about how likely it is to "fake" something we see - plus we can look at hints in the footage which would indicate a fake or support the theory that it's a fake.

It's like the old saying: If it looks like a BALLOON, flies and drifts like a balloon, has the same color like a balloon...and there is nothing indicating otherwise, there is a HUUUUUUUGE chance it actually is a balloon.

If there is footage which obviously can be EASILY faked, and then has several (!) obvious suspicious signs it might be fake - it's simply a significant higher chance it being fake and not "real".

For the footage you posted, it would not even need CGI (in fact i dont think it's "modern CGI")...but very simple tricks like using a half-mirror to "overlay" some "UFO" (model of a UFO filmed etc.) and compose it into the other footage. (This is how they did it BEFORE everyone and their mama had high-end computers).

The "UFO" footage would be on a mirror (half mirror) and then filmed through it the pre-made footage of the landscape.

I am saying this since your video has several signs:

* It just "feels" as if the UFO is not part of the whole scene but somehow filmed as an overlay to the scene.
* That shaking at 6s is almost a dead give-away.
* Camera movement not consistent with UFO movement
* The UFO stays more or less STEADY horizontally throughout the whole picture, but the camera shakes in relation to the ground

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

So what you're saying is that the video we are seeing is crap, but there's a really great original you can't show us that would be definitive proof. Ok, gotcha. Let me know when you find the one with the cool plasma please. And why would you not have a copy saved of the ONLY video you ever found that was definitely a UFO?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Nothing to be seen here folks move along... We have an obvious troller or someone who is very gullible indeed.

The problem with all these hoax threads is that it does nothing to help the UFO community, and only go's towards discrediting any future UFO's which could possibly be real.

It's like a very bad case of the boy who cried wolf.
edit on 29-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

edit on 29-12-2011 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Rocketman,

it's not our task to "prove" or "disprove" whether it's a real UFO - but we can make assumptions about how likely it is to "fake" something we see - plus we can look at hints in the footage which would indicate a fake or support the theory that it's a fake.

It's like the old saying: If it looks like a BALLOON, flies and drifts like a balloon, has the same color like a balloon...and there is nothing indicating otherwise, there is a HUUUUUUUGE chance it actually is a balloon.

If there is footage which obviously can be EASILY faked, and then has several (!) obvious suspicious signs it might be fake - it's simply a significant higher chance it being fake and not "real".

For the footage you posted, it would not even need CGI (in fact i dont think it's "modern CGI")...but very simple tricks like using a half-mirror to "overlay" some "UFO" (model of a UFO filmed etc.) and compose it into the other footage. (This is how they did it BEFORE everyone and their mama had high-end computers).

The "UFO" footage would be on a mirror (half mirror) and then filmed through it the pre-made footage of the landscape.

I am saying this since your video has several signs:

* It just "feels" as if the UFO is not part of the whole scene but somehow filmed as an overlay to the scene.
* That shaking at 6s is almost a dead give-away.
* Camera movement not consistent with UFO movement
* The UFO stays more or less STEADY horizontally throughout the whole picture, but the camera shakes in relation to the ground

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I think this is what he reckons happened to the original he had.

So no one has the original?

You mean I have to search my boxes of crap in my closet for this video ony to find I threw out those CD's years ago?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I think this is what he reckons happened to the original he had.

So no one has the original?

You mean I have to search my boxes of crap in my closet for this video ony to find I threw out those CD's years ago?

I have the video on disk.

Why am I the only one?

This here is one of the preeminent places in a world of 7 billion people where people search for the truth of UFOs.

So why am I, of all people, the only one with the original copy of the video which shows the plasma?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

So what you're saying is that the video we are seeing is crap, but there's a really great original you can't show us that would be definitive proof. Ok, gotcha. Let me know when you find the one with the cool plasma please. And why would you not have a copy saved of the ONLY video you ever found that was definitely a UFO?

Oh I probably can find it, the question is, why am I the only one who has it?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Because you're either lying or you made the junk video in question.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
You don't need to "purposefully alter" this video because its PATHETIC from begin with. Even on ATS where a LOT of stuff goes through as "legit"...most people agree here, which is already surprising. Why? Because it's a really pathetic and bad fake.

/END

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Oh I probably can find it, the question is, why am I the only one who has it?

Maybe you are the one that made it?

So,you claim to have the original. Upload it.

The video is an obvious fake for the reasons stated repeatedly in this thread. You are in fact coming across as either a hoaxer or just very very ignorant.

So stop asking why no one else has this "original" that you claim to have. If you have it, post it. Then we will all have it. Until then, there is not much else that anyone can say in this thread.

Now, if this OP actually shows up with any kind of original, feel free to send me a U2U guys. Until that day, I am out of this thread.... Like I said, not much else can be said until then.
edit on 29-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
All I am seeing is speculation and conjecture of Rocketman7 UfO video. Can we have proper visual breakdowns on how this video is fake or real. In my opinion and I am not a Physics professor or Aeronautical Engineer either, that it is inconclusive. But due to the current climate of negative responses to UFO video footage, I do feel it maybe fake.
But hello! We here at ATS are in to FACTS and not feelings!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My first impression was `totally fake` and I think that is caused by the flat , two dimensional look that the saucer seems to have. After viewing this now many many times I am no longer sure either way. I really want to see your unwashed out footage OP.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
My first impression was `totally fake` and I think that is caused by the flat , two dimensional look that the saucer seems to have. After viewing this now many many times I am no longer sure either way. I really want to see your unwashed out footage OP.

Well I just spent an hour looking for it, found what I think was it, from 10 years ago on disk, and it uses an IV4 intel codec, now defunct, won't load on my computer, installed Quicktime, won't use the codec, and I have every codec pretty much except Intel Indeo 4.

I have a hundred codecs on my pc. I have the KLM codec pack and like I say everyknown codec pretty much but not the INtel Indeo 4.

I know I have the intel indeo 4 codec on an old CD that came with my old VAIO laptop from 8 or 9 years ago but do I really want to spend all day tomorrow, trying to find and load that codec, only to find it will not work anyway or, its not even the right video?

I could spend days and days and at every turn, get nowhere.

Such is the nature of the beast.

I could give you the raw file and say hey, its a small file if you have the codec play it, but then guess what? It will be an old fake video from the same time, that somehow got into the same folder as it, and somehow got mixed up with the original.

You see I am experienced. I am aware. I know what I am dealing with here.

I am dealing with a subject, where, some how many 60,000 reports of UFOs in a single year can get reported and not a single one verified as anything more than lights in the sky or swamp gas.

A subject where top military officials and astronauts, have sworn they have seen them with their own eyes, and not a single shred of evidence.

A video, which shows plasma under it, and yet, many many copies of it on the net washed out so it won't, show the plasma!

You make sense of it if you wish. Such is this world we live in.

Anyone, who thinks man is not under the thumb of some higher power is a puppet.
Any free thinking man or woman must by now know, that only things which are permitted to happen, happen in this world.

You know if I am willing to spend enough time and work through all the crap, I can get this video uploaded to youtube.

I will need to make 4 separate accounts probably before I am finished. I will need to upload it 7 times until it does it in hi res.
I will need to convert it 3 or 4 times into various formats until I find one that it will accept without removing the plasma.

I know because I have been down this road before.

Thats why I was really hoping someone here just had the frickin thing in their own damn archive. lol

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Apparently this link has the codec you're after?

codec

Oh wait, you probably don't have the file anyway, because you wrote a bunch of excuses after your first excuse about not having the codec. My bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I would really appreciate the effort here. I know of one other video that was so high deff and breathtaking It was immediately said to be CGI and a very obscure videographer claimed credit for it although , as far as I can tell all he ever filmed was African wildlife, no CGI work at all really. Since then all copy's of the high deff version of that video have also been disappeared.
Anyway I would really be glad if you can find the codec.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join