It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
When you look at the UFO go behind the trees, it isn't seen past the trunk of the big tree, between the branches...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

In all my years of studying UFOlogy, and as a graphics expert, and with a great deal of knowledge of camera work, and lighting........

The fact that you present this evidence as an "expert" in the field of graphics pretty much sums up your "expert" abilities and really does make you appear a bit foolish. I mean, take a look at it and judge it from our obviously ignorant and "non-expert" eyes for crying out loud. I know a thing or two about video, composite and 3d graphics programs and can tell this video is a JOKE. But hey, we have to take your word that you saw a "better version" back in the day that convinced you.

and physics, this is the only video that has ever passed my test.

Physics? Wow, how many graphics "experts" are also physics geniuses too? I mean sure, you have to know a thing or two in order to properly rig a 3d model and do convincing animation, but even that knowledge is nothing more than GRADE SCHOOL NEWTONIAN PHYSICS. So saying you know a thing or two about physics and expecting us to take for granted that you must, because you said so, means nothing to anyone around here with half a brain.

And it "passed your test"? Can you please tell us the parameters something must pass in order for you to proclaim something "authentic"? I'm guessing your standards, based on this thread, are much lower than the rest of us, possibly due to your lack of knowledge concerning graphics, videos, and physics. Don't get mad or angry, just calling it as I see it, much the way you are calling this video as you see it.

When I first discovered the video in Kazaa, where it was leaked years ago, it was quite high def.

Shame you present this trashy video then, lol. And since you are a video/graphics expert can you please tell us what "quite high def" is? In all of my schooling I have not heard that phrase uttered by any real expert.

But even so when you examine the video frame by frame, you can find that one or two frames in the video were out of sequence. The video was edited, and those frames reversed to allow for plausible deniability.

Ah, that secretive and evil cabal of people that can erase a video from the internet, edit it to make it look fake then re-release it trick. Seen it a dozen times. But you did it man, you busted them! You, of all the billions of people in the world.....you caught them. Thank goodness, I was worried they were getting away with it.

The plasma in the original was very clear, and at the time, it was not possible to do plasma as a special effect and I am not sure it can be done now even as well as it appeared in the original of this video.

Pardon me, if based on your opening thread, if I don't take your word for it. You claim to be a video expert, but this on slipped by you for sure. You claim it was not possible to do this effect "at the time" without telling us what that time was.....I guess we have to take your word for it based on your calling yourself an expert. And you claim it can't be done now as well as the 'original video" (which none of us can pass judgement on, because that secretive cabal hid it from us...how convenient for your thread and your claims).

I'm sorry, you can't claim to be any sort of expert in graphics and video then go on to say that this simple "plasma" effect can't be made as good today. Anybody that even has a passing interest in video editing and graphics programs would know that there are tons of low cost programs that can do this effect. Add in the low resolution of the video you posted and WHAM!!! Instant acceptance by the ignorant among us!

There was a massive effort to discredit this video when it was leaked on Kazaa.

There doesn't need to be a massive effort to discredit this video. It does it all on it's own. Unless of course you are thinking that anyone with half a brain that states this is fake online is part of a coordinated cover-up effort? That is just silly. You have to accept that this useless video is as fake as a 3 dollar bill, and LOTS of people can easily tell......that doesn't make it a coverup, that just reminds us that the community at large is not as ingorant as we once were.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Lt. Robert M Jacobs
For thirty years I've held that
image in my mind. What i saw
was a circular object that
looked like two pie plates put
on top of each other with a golf
ball on top. It was a classic
flying saucer, and it shot a
beam of something at our
warhead.
Lt. Robert M. Jacobs, U.S. Air Force,
quoted in Sightings: UFOs

Oh I am not suggesting that anyone has to accept that this video is authentic, I am merely telling you it is.

And the lack of study regarding it is quite telling.

In a few minutes, just enlarging it, and converting it from MPG to AVI more detail emmerged so that you can see the effect it had on the air around it when it began to move forward after power was given to it.

As I said before at one point years ago with the proper codec that it was encoded with, you could see the plasma more clearly as well.

I can understand that people do not want to believe it could be real. Well it is. There is just too much in this video that cannot be faked. And only if you look, will you see that. Even the fact that you can barely see the plasma, means it was not intentially faked. You could not fake this video 10 years ago.
You could not do the air currents under it for one thing which I mentioned as it approaches the trees.

So be a skeptic, believe in nothing, even deny the truth.

At some point we will find out about this. Who knows when. Maybe after we die, maybe some day something will happen. Maybe humanity will reach some turning point who knows.

But just like ants cannot force man to do anything we cannot force whoever owns these things to disclose themselves if they do not wish to.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Lol you cant say 'yea ok this version is not the original so looks fake, but trust me on Kazaa years ago there was a really convincing original, honest! Unless you can post that video this topic is at moot point.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

post by Rocketman7
Oh I am not suggesting that anyone has to accept that this video is authentic, I am merely telling you it is.

That's fine .... but we're telling you it isn't

And the lack of study regarding it is quite telling.

you can say that again , may I suggest you go back and study it again

As I said before at one point years ago with the proper codec that it was encoded with, you could see the plasma more clearly as well.

No amount of codecs will change the fact its not real .

I can understand that people do not want to believe it could be real. Well it is.

No it isn't

There is just too much in this video that cannot be faked.

Really ..... like what ?

So be a skeptic, believe in nothing, even deny the truth.

Not believing in the reality of the "object" in this video does not equal believing in nothing nor denying the truth , but I would suggest it is you denying the truth .

At some point we will find out about this. Who knows when. Maybe after we die

After we die
, Errrr OK .
edit on 29-12-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

Lol you cant say 'yea ok this version is not the original so looks fake, but trust me on Kazaa years ago there was a really convincing original, honest! Unless you can post that video this topic is at moot point.

I think what is obvious is that there are people who do not have free will, and are easily puppetted, and you will find them everywhere the subject is discussed.

Even in this thread people cannot have a simple decent conversation regarding a video without flaming and making off the cuff statements that are merely taking away from the discussion.

I am even hearing people say they do not even see what is clearly there for all to see, except that they are not using the proper video program to see it.

You have hundreds of codecs, you have hundreds of video programs, you have computers that all have different displays, and just using one program over another, will show different things in this video.

This is not the inquisition, just a simple case of here is the closest you will probably ever get, to seeing real evidence of a real interplanetary craft, that uses electro-gravitic propulsion.

A craft that people have described, usually in the military, under intelligent control, and as I quoted, with the power to disarm missiles in flight.

I will quote a passage of one such event if you like...

Well known case...

Saturday, July 19, 2008
CNN Larry King Live - Missile Misfire part 2
°
And as I watched, the warhead -- the dummy warhead, the chaff that was put out in front of it as the decoy to deflect the Russian anti-missile missile tracking radar -- everything was flying along and suddenly, in the same direction this stuff was flying, at about 8,000 miles an hour, an object came into the frame, shot a beam of light at the warhead, flew up to the top, shot another beam of light at the warhead, flew around the direction it was flying, shot another beam of light at the warhead, flew down to shoot another beam of light at the warhead and then flew out the same way it came in.

KING: Well, I don't understand.

JACOBS: And that's (INAUDIBLE)...

KING: Why didn't you see this when you were shooting it?

JACOBS: Well, it was 600 or 800 miles away from us.

KING: Oh, I got you.

JACOBS: All of this...

KING: And they confiscated...

JACOBS: We only could see this...

KING: They confiscated...

JACOBS: Well, first of all, Major Mansmann said to me, what was that?

Were you guys screwing around up there? I said, no, sir. And he said then tell me what that was. And I said we got a UFO. And he said, lieutenant, you are never to speak of this again. As far as you're concerned, this didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Then stop talking to trolls and answer my point!

What is your explanation for not seeing the UFO past the trunk, in the holes between branches? There is one big enough that remains white all the way...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

Then stop talking to trolls and answer my point!

What is your explanation for not seeing the UFO past the trunk, in the holes between branches? There is one big enough that remains white all the way...

Lets have a look....I have uploaded the enlarged version. View it full screen.

Still it is no where near as clear as if you download the AVI file from the link I posted that is in megaupload and then you use a quality video program such as PowerDVD 9 to view it.

I uploaded the enlarged version into youtube again, it removed detail when it processed the video.

But here it is, marginally better than the previous youtube video....It goes behind the trees you can see it go behind the trees, I didn't respond because a blind man could see it go behind the trees.

If you mean after it goes behind the trees, it is not deep enough to show up low enough to stay visible as it moves through the treeline.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Guys Guys, this video is 100% REAL !

Merry Christmas from

Micheal Cohen and the team at Allnewsweb X

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And how about my point , why does the "UFO" do a little shake at 03 on the video giving the impression that its a poorly implemented CGI effect .
edit on 29-12-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Its fake.

Easy give away..

Half way through you can see the UFO is not stabalised in sync with the footage. Meaning they probably suck at motion tracking when they placed that UFO in the video.

I might just make a good fake video.. hmm..
edit on 29-12-2011 by Userage because: Shap.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
OP im sorry but this is the WORST UFO video i think i have ever scene ...Have you never scene the Phoenix Lights Video ,its a million times more credible then this garbage ..Are you just trying to be funny?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Allnewsweb

OMG
it's the forbidden word!

edit on 29-12-2011 by derpif because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I didn't respond because a blind man could see it go behind the trees.

But from the post you made prior to this one...

Even in this thread people cannot have a simple decent conversation regarding a video without flaming and making off the cuff statements that are merely taking away from the discussion.

Way to go!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Reminds me of GERMAN- VRIL craft some seen here.. [color=cyan] SCROLL DOWN IN LINK THERE ARE PHOTOS OF SIMULAR CRAFT[/COLOR]

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

Could be a Unidentified (black op gov.) Flying Object. I dont think its a unidentified non Earth native spacecraft though.
edit on 12/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Its hard to say. I dont like the way the object shakes rapidly in the vertical axis, it looks pretty CGI. Also I can never understand why people only film these things for a couple of seconds, and dont chase after it to try to get more video. It could be real, but I lean towards hoaxed, as it reminds me of a lot of other CGI vids that are out there.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Now where are the VRIL from??

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not being an expert in video analysis I found it quite convincing & thank you very much for trying so hard to prove it to us.
Also if you used the codecs supplied by another poster it might be a good idea to say "thanks".
Mate, if you're the only person with a copy of the 'original' from Kazza it does beg the question "did you create the original video for Kazza upload?"
Just asking..........

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
So no one has the original in their private archives?

The only real UFO video ever released and not a single person has the original in this the very place where you would expect that people might want to get out some good evidence if they had it?

I feel like Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth, where everyone else is part of the conspiracy except him.

Years ago, peer to peer was invented and TPTB were not yet up to speed with such things as Echelon, and Kazaa was made and people were sharing files, then K-Lite was created by a hack, and then Kazupernodes, which allowed people to hook up to other PC's anywhere in the world, by hopping from node to node.

This totally stymied TPTB and they had no way to stop file sharing, and no way to stop leaks,

I do have the video from those times. I remember very well when it hit Kazaa and got it in the second day. I checked right after I've read this thread and the version I have has colors in it and is far clearer than the google video. Later on the day I'll try to uploaded it and you can see it for yourself.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Please, please try to post your video.
Would love this to be real.
Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join