It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightfall Comes......Be Prepared.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas ("Supreme Court Justice")

Justice Douglas correctly defined the impending darkness that has arrived. Over the past ten years, the demise of our freedoms has evaporated. Our food is impure, genetically modified, and ensures illness. Our water is toxic with fluoride and chemicals. Our medication never cures, treats one illness while causing another. Our government profits from war, strips our rights, and plans for our imprisonment. The US government believes it rules the world as dictator, and exploits the world for it's own benefit.

Americans have become the enemy of our own government.

I believe our leaders see us vermin. Feeders and breeders to be exterminated.
But why Americans? Americans are dangerous because Americans subscribe to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

It is important to realize that the acceleration of war and the loss of liberties, is the twilight before the Nightfall. If we don't act now, there will be nothing to defend later. There isn't an area of our lives that our government hasn't allowed to be corrupted. Our air is full of chemtrails, our oceans now full of radiation, our internet is being threatened, our privacy has been completely violated, and we live with more rules, laws, police and prosecution than is imaginable. Where does it stop? Where?

Since 2002 we have had armed police in our schools. Marijuana sniffing dogs patrol the school parking lots. Facial biometrics in our drivers licenses, RFID tags in our Passports, facial recognition at the malls. Illegal peeping on our cellphones, emails and texts. TSA violations of our 4th and 5th amendment rights, and a Patriot Act that is anything but patriotic, and will never, ever be appealed. Our lives have changed so dramatically, and so quickly that it is hard to imagine what is next.

And what started this rapid destruction of our peace, confidence and happiness? The Twin Towers bombing. A single event that conveniently changed our entire way of life. The entire tragedy was convenient and opportunistic in order to implement the plan. Now with the signing of the NDAA of 2012, their victory is complete. This post would probably qualify as an act of terrorism. I am distraught from what I see happening. I see Nightfall.....and I hope you do to.
edit on 28-12-2011 by lostviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hope your wrong, but i know that you may not be.
Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This will probably end with everyone just nuking each other I'm sorry to say

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thats ok I have night vision technology

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It is not the night I am concerned about, but the thief in the night.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
It is not the night I am concerned about, but the thief in the night.

The thief brings the darkness with him, for as he knows himself to be a disease, he also knows that the best antiseptic is sunlight. The sun always rises. Some mornings come later than others, but the sun always rises, and when it finally does the thief will wither and give over to corruption and waft away on the breeze.

The thief will leave lessons learned time and again throughout the continuity of consciousness, and more of the creator's children in this generation will have the wisdom to look for the coming darkness than the generation prior to them, and as they grow and prosper they will pass this wisdom to their own progeny.

The thief will come again, but the sun will rise again, and sooner. Light and darkness are cyclical, and with each cycle, there will be more children of the sun, as, while light and darkness are cyclical, higher consciousness is constant and self-perpetuating.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I too was an optimist. Now, when we win a battle, we see it resurface in a new more stealth-like form.
With every battle we confront, ten more appear. From the Fed's data mining our children's information, to the detainment of Americans, I believe the Federal government is intent on creating so many battles, that knowing we can't battle the deluge, give up. Transparency? Every bill that is represented in good faith, upon review, is so fraught with legalese and deception that we can barely decipher our own demise. To watch with diligence becomes a full time job for the ones of us who can comprehend the writing on the wall. I am tired of the battle. I am disgusted by a government who rules by deception and intimidation. I am taking action. I was born free, and I will die free. I have the means to leave, and the skills to thrive in a more decent country. I am fortunate...but I will not take this abuse forever.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Like it or not we are part of it. We are the many and could walk all over the vermin you speak of.
But there is one big thing with that the many obviously don`t feel that way but perhaps just a few.

I don`t see our military refusing to go and I don`t see people protesting in Washington like should be.

I do see our military acting in ways it shouldn`t and I see a few people protesting yet there are the many feeding this problem by taking their meds knowing it`s not the cure. And as far as this Monsanto seed crap if the farmers were not trying to line their pockets by buying into them the trouble wouldn`t be there.

The problem starts right here in we the people. The do-gooders sitting voting in and protesting against drugs, smoking and every other thing you claim we lost is due to we the people not liking what others do and infringing on their right to do it and getting the laws passed.

We the people burn things we the people use electric we the people fly on airlines subjecting ourselves to search so we have polluted our air and waters so blame where the true fault is in that`s we the people.
Sure the government is corrupt we let them be that way just like not drug testing movie stars lets them be drug addicts if chosen.
So yes night fall will come and we need to sleep in the bed we let fellow Americans make in the name of safty and better health.
Of course the side effects could be loss of freedom and not having those cell phones and computers that only pollute more anyhow.

As far as the drug sniffing dogs in school parking lots Black Pepper will ruin their day.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have nothing to say because I'm not American but it did remind me how David Cameron wants to put an end to the UK being ruled by Europe and wanting to do away with the silly Human Rights Act to implement a "British Bill of Rights" instead.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
“In the hour of our Twilight we will be together soon, if we will be anything at all.” -Trent Reznor

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well I 'd like to establish councils of citizens, our own muscle, for citizens arrests and if this justice would be so kind, we needs some people courts/judges to put these traitors behind bars.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Your twilight comment makes me think about how many people tend to create the reality they see as the only possibility when in fact there are a multitude of possibilities. In some ways it is certain that we will see a reboot of sorts for the American way of life but to think that we are in the twilight may be a bit premature, this may take far more time to come to fruition.

Live each day to its fullest and appreciate what you have rather than letting anxiety about the things you cannot change ruin what could have been a perfectly good day.

To be prepared is fine but if the worst case scenario happens all you will have left is yourself.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

Well Said Sir ! You have Expressed in this Post what Most Americans Know in their Hearts , but some to Fearful in Voicing it ................BRAVO !

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

If we don't act now, there will be nothing to defend later.

Your quote above says it all.

Nothing more to add.

This is a call to arms.

You either embrace your enslavement / demise or fight to defend.

The choice is yours which side of the fence you are on.
edit on 28-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

If a New World Order is to start it must begin somewhere - and that where happens to be America. You can leave now but it's reach will soon be worldwide. It won't matter where you go, if you're inconvenient and useless to them, you're history. They will have to drone technology to rule most of the planet without even having to move a soldier.

What greater time to be alive in the US than now, when tyranny threatens all that Americans have worked, tought and died for. It's not time to run but time to resist,

If we don't stand together we shall all perish separately, that much I can promise you.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

join