It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on CSpan Now-Veterans Rally Iowa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The Iowa count set to a disclosed location to prevent OWS from disrupting the count.... seeing this now... its possible that its related.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
First time watching Paul live...

This guy is the cliche movie-President of 50s/60s Hollywood movies: honest, smart, friendly, and humble.

Exactly what the US needs, and the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

There was a lot of noise, but one of them said something to the cameras about the 1%.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

It's funny how the radio stations are downplaying Iowa should he do exceptionally well there..if it was anyone else doing well in Iowa the media would be making a big deal out of it because it's such a diverse place that it's a good test bed how things will translate out state to state...I'm glad to see this guy doing well but again don't think we are getting Obama out this time around given the young peoples vote and the minority vote who naturally lean democrat...if the same people show up to the polls as did during Obama's first time in office we may never see a republican in office again...all the more reason to have a one party system but that will never happen..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I posted this on the thread "CNN Omits Ron Paul........"-

Okay, just got off the phone with one Nichole Sizemore(Asst Media Relations Director for the Iowa GOP) regarding them holding the tabulation FROM the precincts at a secret location. She said, "We are preparing a press release to go out SHORTLY to address the Politico article and now, CNN reports of us moving the tabulation from the precincts" She says the articles are confusing some as to how the process was to be carried out and the press release will address that.

Hope that helps ugie1028!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What I like about Ron Paul is...he just makes good sense. He's like a regular guy. No hoity toity balderdash government gibberish.

Just plain old good sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What a great talk.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
First time watching Paul live...

This guy is the cliche movie-President of 50s/60s Hollywood movies: honest, smart, friendly, and humble.

Exactly what the US needs, and the world.

Yup...Like an older Jimmy Stewart...Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

Ron Paul goes to Washington

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I agree. It was a good refreshing speech, as he just told it how it is.
Thanks for the thread OP.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
He looks a little tired though tonite. Can you imagine the schedule this guy is keeping? I don't know if I could do it myself and I'm a heck of a lot younger than he is! Where does he get the energy?

I know he bikes almost daily several miles. As for tonites crowd, it's bigger than ANY crowd I've seen in Iowa for any of the other folks running. He's had bigger turn-outs than this one. Some have had upwards of 2,000. Most I've seen for any other challenger in Iowa was about 100 people.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How can anyone not trust him, either? He just looks so genuine and nice. The way he is talking to and greeting all those people.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Your VERY welcome Wookie!

RP posts don't really need a 2nd line!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'd love Ron Paul to go to Washington in 2012...

Unfortunately the US media is as corrupt as it is powerful - if they don't want him, you don't get him.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

He's answering all those questions with composure and politeness.

Watching this is a little awesome. It shows you his character in action!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

To Most Americans who have Never Served in the Military , that Audience Tonight Listening to the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul Related Completely to what he was saying about the Present State of Affairs concerning our Foreign Policy . We Need to get America's House In Order NOW , the Rest of the World will just have to Wait untill that's Done First . I Hope the Country GETS THAT , Before it's too Late..........

edit on 28-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the update OP.

S&F

P.S. Will you marry me through the interwebs?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

And he'll meet with every person in the room , shake their hand, sign an autograph, pose for a picture with them, and stay til he does it for every one of them. He IS the real deal!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
After watching the photo session after.
It surprised me the following he has from people from other countries that showed up to see him.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Who else spotted the crazy lady who wanted paul to sign her arm...and he said I don't do skin. So he did her shirt and in an overly pshycotic tone she said "ron, these are some scary times....you are our only hope" as she looked into the camera with a crazy face then kinda just ran off.

Is this just a paranoid person caught up in emotions or a deliberate staged act to try and make the supporters look crazy. The only reason I am asking is because it was just so out of place to me and just gave me a funny feeling. It wouldn't surprise me if it was staged to serve the image that his supporters are nuts, and it also wouln't surprise me if it was just an over emotional paul supporter. Anyway just puttin it out there.

Great speech though, Paul does seem tired. Wish I had the motivation to go out and do 18 hour days. It's refreshing to see people talking about the right things and viewing topics from a different perspective.
edit on 28-12-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

LOL....I can't except every offer I receive Pax, but thanks for the compliment!

Just know that I have many friends who are WAY better looking than me and they're all Ron Paul fans!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join