It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we never went back to the moon, chilling new theory!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I thought Michael Bay answered this question last summer.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
We better take it easy...

He might pick up his ball and go home...

Will we truly regret no knowing what we never knew?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Well c'mon then.
You've filled up a page, so spill it.
If it's even worth an argument you'll get at least 2 or three more pages.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've got it!

The moon is actually Nibiru, and it's piloted by Illuminati reptilians who repress media coverage of Ron Paul from orbit.

How did I do?

link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

Well if he did answer it last summer, it might as well be the best kept secret ever as far as I'm concerned, because I'll never watch another Michael Bay film again! I would definitely have missed it!

link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

I am on board with this. It has been awhile since I have read something that was really mind bending so I hope this really does work out to something.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The moon is made of cheese and the astronauts cant resist eating it when they land?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think I have officially wore out my refresh button waiting for this...

I will throw out my theory and keep in mind it is just a theory but maybe they found dino bones on the moon

the OP asked for it so im just throwing it out there

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

First, i have checked in many places. I have foune part of my theory here and part of it there. To my knowledge no one has linked to 2 ideas together.
Please judge my theory, but before you do, take a step back and just think of the implications!
If we found aliens (unless they where alive) it really would not immidiatley make matter, and would be leaked. Etc.
However what i propose if you think about it, is really something you would want to keep secret. Taking the theory back to it inception would really mean, we need to change everything.
Here goes:
We have indeed been to the moon. No doubts.
We did indeed find something. Maybe at first it was not evident what it was, maybe nasa knew straight away, makes no difference?
What did we find, that deterred us to return to planetary object exploration and focus on marginal large scale explorarion.
Proof.
Irreputable proof that we as humans, by our own means, have been to the moon.
So, logically, we are the ones who got left behind.
Which begs me to ask (on an upnote): where are our starbrethen.

link   
Of course the moon!!!! Where else is a safer place to build WWIII safe zones

link   
There is an excellent theory why we never got back to the moon in the apollo 18 movie...

Although after seeing the australian genius videos debunking the moon landings, i am not so sure i even believe we where there in the first place anymore...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1ayneO
but maybe they found dino bones on the moon

Thats it?
I waited for three pages to get this?

IMHO, not worth it.

link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Wow... Brand new to ATS and you've already managed to figuratively shoot yourself for the whole site to watch.

I would LOVE to hear your theory. I really would. Luna is a source of endless interest for me and always will be for many reasons. However, if you must jerk the members around like the Audience of a Cable News Network teasing people into each commercial break, I'm afraid I'll make an exception this time and say that, due to that, I guess I don't care so much after all.

I've seen people committ Cyber-Suicide around here a few times in the relatively short time I've been here...but you're coming close to a Hall of Fame moment for doing it in style and with absolute effectiveness out of a single thread. Congratulations may be in order...if you'd meant to do this.

link   
*Head explodes*

*Head reassembles*

*Head explodes again*

link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

Well if he did answer it last summer, it might as well be the best kept secret ever as far as I'm concerned, because I'll never watch another Michael Bay film again! I would definitely have missed it!

I'm surprised at the film it was actually pretty good. (compared to the 2nd transformers movie)

link   
If it only takes 10 minutes to write it out it can't be that mind bending or scientific so I am not holding my breath for anything that will make me ponder for more than the time it takes to read it.....

Now I am just being mean....trolling posts tend to bring out the nasty side of me......

link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
reply to post by BBalazs

First, i have checked in many places. I have foune part of my theory here and part of it there. To my knowledge no one has linked to 2 ideas together.
Please judge my theory, but before you do, take a step back and just think of the implications!
If we found aliens (unless they where alive) it really would not immidiatley make matter, and would be leaked. Etc.
However what i propose if you think about it, is really something you would want to keep secret. Taking the theory back to it inception would really mean, we need to change everything.
Here goes:
We did indeed find something. Maybe at first it was not evident what it was, maybe nasa knew straight away, makes no difference?
What did we find, that deterred us to return to planetary object exploration and focus on marginal large scale explorarion.
Proof.

Well that certainly cleared things up...

link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
reply to post by BBalazs

Here goes:
Proof.

That's it? Sheesh...I want my 10 minutes back.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by BBalazs

Wow... Brand new to ATS and you've already managed to figuratively shoot yourself for the whole site to watch.

I would LOVE to hear your theory. I really would. Luna is a source of endless interest for me and always will be for many reasons. However, if you must jerk the members around like the Audience of a Cable News Network teasing people into each commercial break, I'm afraid I'll make an exception this time and say that, due to that, I guess I don't care so much after all.

I've seen people committ Cyber-Suicide around here a few times in the relatively short time I've been here...but you're coming close to a Hall of Fame moment for doing it in style and with absolute effectiveness out of a single thread. Congratulations may be in order...if you'd meant to do this.

Ha! Well said.....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

this sounds alot like warhammer 40k lore if you ask me

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join