It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we never went back to the moon, chilling new theory!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

I will share it, but i wonder if anyone has though of anything similar.

I can't tell you if my theories are similar to yours or not....we haven't heard your theory yet!

Just a simple piece of advice friend: Threads like these get shut down pretty quickly when the OP pulls this kind of stunt. I would be glad to hear your theory and to comment on it, but we wont have the chance if you don't tell us soon.

link   
This needs to be flagged for trolling.

This is ridiculous! Spit it out.... What would it matter, if someone had thought the same thing?

You guys gonna high five, then start answering questions together???

link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
I'm tempted to flag this thread... as trolling. What's the big blood chilling theory? Don't forget, most of us are extremely jaded.

Ok, flag it. I dont know why. I am not a troll and i will share, but flag it if you wish, i am quite confident in my theory, what is to problem to asking for input before i share amd all input is tainted?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Would you please just post your new theory? It is really annoying to come into a thread with a build up only to have the let down of "show me yours before I show you mine" ending. There are a lot of theories out there so please just share yours (that is why you made the thread in the first place).

But I will share my theory after you post yours though

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Quit your baiting, and explain your idea.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs

Originally posted by SolidFaith
From what I read the two main theories I have seen are as follows:

1. We don't know how to get back which seems strange to me since technology is a lot better now than it was before but I guess there was some ingenuity back in the time that we still haven't gotten in this day and age.

2. Aliens scared us off. Not so sure on this one because if so it seems like if they can scare off a few they could probably scare a few more of us from sending satellites into Orbit or something.

Either way I am slightly more inclined to believe a portion of the first with a bit of something else. Just my .02

Nope. But i will not keel denying...i will share my theory, but i am truly interested in views.
And yes, we have not abonded space travel, but we have definatley taken a step back.

Taken a step back how so? We technically made it to mars or are you saying cause we haven't seen a person in space in a while? Even then we have the I.S.S so it's not really to far off I don't think at least. At the least give us a hint or something as to what your theory involves.

link   
reply to post by BBalazs

SPIT IT OUT....

Seriously... The earlier poster was right...

They are going to Richard Simmons you right off the stage, with anything you say now...
This build up is child like!

link   
Are you waiting for someone to guess your theory before you post yours? I really doubt someone will come up with the explanation you have for us so just spill it out !

link   
The reason we haven't gone back to the moon could be because the moon may hold evidence that disproves our religions in their current form and they don't want this getting out. Or it could be that it just is too dangerous and costs too much.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Then just bloody say it, quit beating around the bush. You're just driving people off with this secretive attitude.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm already bored....

edit on 28-12-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 28-12-2011 by LadySkadi because: will wait...

link   
reply to post by BBalazs

You're asking the math class to answer the equation before giving out your results. You have to understand, to the rest of us, that sounds suspect.

edit on 28-12-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
reply to post by BBalazs

[/quote

Ok, i am sharing, let me write it down. 10 minutes!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
reply to post by BBalazs

Ok, i am sharing, let me write it down. 10 minutes!

Not even written down yet

edit on 28/12/2011 by ThorsBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This better be good.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sounds like a new troll is building a following on ATS! Newest newspaper headline.....WORLD SHATTERING THEORY to be released December 22, 2012! LOL!

I am sure there are plenty of folks on here that can come up with any number of crazy theories, and many have. There are too many theories and conspiracies to count on the boards already. One more can't hurt, but fishing and trolling for them prior to just saying your own isn't going to garner any support.

You say it is scientific but simple. Do you have any credentials to support why we should listen or even give a second thought to your World Shattering Theory? Are you a scientist, and if so, what field? My guess would be that your theory has already been discussed either here or elsewhere and while it may be simple, is hardly scientific and most likely just as crazy and implausible as most other World Shattering Theories.

Anywho....I have already fallen into the trap of posting on this silly topic so I will sit back and wait for this WORLD SHATTERING THEORY that you have yet to announce....

link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
This better be good.

I'm kind of hoping it's not.

link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, even if he is not prepared.

I could use a new mind bending theory this morning

link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Here's my theory...since the early 70's NASA lowered their hiring standards and started hiring lknuckleheads that waste time which drove up exploration costs. That's just one man's opinion. I could be wrong.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Dorian9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2011 by Dorian9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join