It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we never went back to the moon, chilling new theory!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why we never went back to the moon, chilling new theory!

Why did we abonden the moon, the mars, and general manned expediations to planetary objects?

We did visit the moon, as there is absolute proof for this.
This is very my theory speculation begins.
It seems plausible that even though we have been to the moon, some images and videos of this have been tampered with, some may even have been refilmed in studios.
If this is the case, what is behind it?
Seeing or meeting aliens?
I think not, the proof would have come out by now. This is just a tok big secret.
I believe that the reasons why manned planetary explorarion has been abondened is was more chilling, something that would shake humanity to the core...
I have a pretty good idea what this is, and why we have now been only examining secondary objects...
Before i share my theory, i wonder what you think?
What is a plausible explanation of doctoring of some videos, images, and obendenment of manned planetary explorarion to secondary objectives?

Once more, my theory will chill your blood and make the hairs on your back stand up, especially since it explains so much, and is a very simple explanation.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, spill the beans already, I don't see any theory in your post which your title indicates should be in here.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Spit it out already. I dont get how you can really ask for a opinion with out really directing what you want us to say. Yea something happened, what? who knows? So whats your amazing theory?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Go on, I'm waiting for your theory that will make my hair stand up..

link   
From what I read the two main theories I have seen are as follows:

1. We don't know how to get back which seems strange to me since technology is a lot better now than it was before but I guess there was some ingenuity back in the time that we still haven't gotten in this day and age.

2. Aliens scared us off. Not so sure on this one because if so it seems like if they can scare off a few they could probably scare a few more of us from sending satellites into Orbit or something.

Either way I am slightly more inclined to believe a portion of the first with a bit of something else. Just my .02

link   
I have never even thought about this before so have no plausible theories except for what has come into my head since reading your post:

- Cost
- Nothing to gain by returning there that cannot be done by robot/satellites.
- The whole thing was just a big contest between US/USSR and now it is over there is no reason to go back

I'm intrigued to hear this thrilling, hair raising theory that you have though!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
he doesn't have a theory!

he has questions he's trying to fill by posing it as a theory. in reality...he just got his 20 posts so now he's free to fill up the boards with his aimless thoughts and need for social acceptance!

but i will play along. what is your theory?

you had me at hello...
edit on 12/28/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just flick through ATS and you will see numerous theories from other peoples points of view, so let it flow I'm waiting for a good spine chilling!

I hope it's not that Aliens live on the dark side, because that has been done a thousand times already.
edit on 28-12-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just for the record we haven't abandoned manned space travel. We can do it but it simply costs to much. Why spend that much if we can get the same info with robots?

BTW, There's a chance that in the hunt for fusion power heavy helium will be needed as a source of fuel. The surface of the moon has all kinds of it created by the solar wind over eons of time. We might go back to conduct mining operations which is why all the interest in a moon base.

Now, what's your idea?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not much to discuss if you don't post your theory.

Personally I think we already have the ability to travel beyond our galaxy.
And there's no reason to waste money on going to the moon when we are actively looking for other planets to colonize.

my $0.02

link   
My theory is that they saw you on the moon and took you home and refuse to take you back.

link   

Originally posted by SolidFaith

1. We don't know how to get back which seems strange to me since technology is a lot better now than it was before but I guess there was some ingenuity back in the time that we still haven't gotten in this day and age.

Seriously the first time i hear something like this, can you find something backing your claims?

It is funny because if i have to choose in your two theory, the ET one seems more plausible and i'm not buying this either.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Does your theory involve aliens that look like rocks?

If it does, please keep it to yourself.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I indeed have a new theory, and they do not involve aliens.
I will share it, but i wonder if anyone has though of anything similar.
It is indeed world shattering. And everything that follows (with nasa and space exploration) makes perfect sense.
It is extremly simple theory, but the indications would change everything. Truely everything.
It is a theory in accordance with science, but not on the frindges.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Selyatek

Yeah it was actually on here when I was digging around give me a moment and I will send it to you PM wise as well as post it here.

[edit]
Found it faster than I thought --

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-12-2011 by SolidFaith because: Needed to add things

[edit II]

Apparently I can't send PMs :/
edit on 28-12-2011 by SolidFaith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm tempted to flag this thread... AS TROLLING!
My theory is that we're likely to set foot on Mars before we set foot on the moon again.
Seems like there may be a new space race kicking off, but the moon is too... been there, done that.
As soon as China says the word "Mars" we'll be back at it again.

Anyway; what's the big blood chilling theory?
Don't forget, most of us are extremely jaded.

edit on 28-12-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolidFaith

2. Aliens scared us off. Not so sure on this one because if so it seems like if they can scare off a few they could probably scare a few more of us from sending satellites into Orbit or something.

Either way I am slightly more inclined to believe a portion of the first with a bit of something else. Just my .02

Nope. But i will not keel denying...i will share my theory, but i am truly interested in views.
And yes, we have not abonded space travel, but we have definatley taken a step back.

link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Probably because the return on the cost to travel there isn't worth it. If we found oil or gold or something on the moon we'd probably already have populated a colony there. I doubt it's because of alien life. If there was intelligent life on the moon we would have already had first contact.

link   
reply to post by BBalazs

A second teaser?

Anything you say now is going to go over like a gaseous emission in church. You've hyped your own bull feces a bit too much.

link   
please share your theory!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join