It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 y/o Girl predicts own death. Dies in freak accident next day.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimithae
reply to post by Adyta

What a shame that all you can do is flame someone. If you have a 'real' story that would refute this then why don't you share that? Make your point of 'I find this hard to accept because of...' Instead of making fun of the OP..Learn how to debate properly and in an adult manner.

In an adult manner?!

'you call BS' without any debate, who died and made you the know-all? You're an idiot. The OP is being as honest as he can, you don't need to start acting like a child and flaming him.

This is a really interesting story, it's just a shame threads like this so often get derailed by morons like you.

Cheers OP, Good work

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Who was flaming? I was telling a story of my own while not providing any sources.

Do you not believe me simply because there are no sources?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

edit on 28-12-2011 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Reply to post by acmpnsfal

You are ignorant. The story did appear in the local newspaper (also in disclaimer, give it another read), I spoke to people who know the family.
I just couldnt find it.
For you to call bs simply based on the fact that there is no link for you to click on is very ignorant indeed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Right......because news sites tend to delete articles that quickly. I call bs. But oh I have a story for you. My neighbor told me he had a three legged baby dragon. I didnt believe him and neither did anyone else on my block. Until the baby dragon broke free and belched flames into the night sky. The local news wrote an article about it.....but sorry its not available. You just have to believe me or you could talk to the people in my block....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

I don't believe you because you are being blatantly immature and sarcastically obvious. You yourself don't lend toward my trust as the reader at all. Only a psychopath would disregard this of the reader and believe empathy not to be a human factor in relation to one another and important. Your sorry excuse for a point is, despite your emphatic defense, not comparable to the OP in the slightest. In fact your desire to be right isn't even that relevant here because a good discussion could result even in spite of this even being proven hoax.

I detect A TIT:
A Troll In Training.

Sincerely

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Fascinating story OP, just a shame you have idiotic trolls filling this thread with their brand of crap although them constantly being morons of the highest calibre is helping keep this story at the top of the forum for more to read it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by curious7

Thank you. Yeah, the trolls seemed to latch om to this one like crazy. Its a real pity.
The minute you think youre posting a worthwhile thread...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream that a dragon chased me through a hall way... Gotta go buy a sword.

Cool story, though. I hate to hear about death, but when it's interesting it's interesting.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Great story OP!
My uncle who was not ill at the time
told his family the night before that
he would not be with them the next
day. His son found him dead in
bed the next morning.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
awwww man that is...awww man what?
Maybe she was like contacted by people like the aliens in knowing, or many she just had special premonition powers or maybe God is real or maybe it was just a freak coincedence. Damn all the possiblities what this could have been but now we'll never know. My heart goes out to that now deceased marvel. Be it a one in a million chance or blind luck, or some "outer" force, she is gone now. If only she at least told the farmer if she knew anything about the afterlife. Damn. Rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I believe this stuff happens. My Mom threw me a huge party for moving on into the 6th grade, it had to be perfect, and my Grandma asked her why, and my Mom told my Grandma that because this was going to be the last party. A week before my Mom died I refused to go into her apartment and freaked out. The night before she died some Aunt and Uncles were calling and asking my Grandma if my Mom was alright. The next night she died.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I too have to agree that our subconscious knows when we're about to die in some way or another. I have read that the soul will leave the body right before a very painful murder/accident, though that was a long time ago and I don't recall any other specifics about that.

It makes more sense, knowing when we're about to die, if one believes in reincarnation. For those who do, it's said we plan our lives out before being born; set up 5 exit points along our life road where we can choose to die if we've had enough. And if we choose to not take any exit points, that final one then happens when it's to happen. Because of that, I do think we would subconsciously know when we're about to check out and pass on.

I find it amazing that people are able to say their goodbyes and pave over any problems with friends and loved ones. I would think that would make the passing a little easier on both sides. No regrets for the living, except missing the loved one once they're moved on.
edit on 28-12-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This isn't really all that special - she was already dead. People leave the body about a week or so before the body cuts out entirely. She was just stated what was obvious to her, and not to others.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

What?

The next day on her way to school their car had a flat tyre and they pulled off the road to change it. The girl was was apparently standing at the front side of the car while the driver changed the tyre.

You're telling me she didn't get out her car? Nor did she tell her friends she was going to die? Does this apparently happen to everyone? I mean....like really? Like...come on. And she didn't tell everyone she was going to die a week before, only a day. Why would she wait a week to tell people she was going to die? I mean seriously.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Good story. I wouldn't of been able to remember it that well. Thanks for post OP!

It is quite thought provoking isn't it?
Its to bad no one actually saw it for what it was. Then maybe we could have known how she knew. Or what made her know. It seems she didn't know how, but just knew she was going to die.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm hoping that there can be more threads on ATS about this. We really need to find out what's causing this special ability to manifest in humans. I'm very curious as to why we are capable of something like precognition.

I've had at least 2 to 3 precognition encounters in my life time.

One being the most memorable and no way to forget.

I once dreamed about my father sitting on the chair, having his legs crossed and smoking a cigaret while talking to me. The very next day, in the afternoons, he was sitting in that chair in the exact position exact gesture, exact leg crossing the other, holding/smoking the cigaret in the exact hand as I dreamed of.

Why is it that this happens?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I went to visit my mother in the hospital after she had surgery.

I was 9 and she looked very good, healthy, color good.........she had lung cancer which they did not tell me, they also did not tell me she had been given two weeks to maybe two months.

As we hugged and I said goodbye, she said, "I will be home soon".

I knew that would be the last time I would see her alive.

If I remember correctly everyone acted quite normal, no gloomy faces, no out of the ordinary............I just knew she was going to die.

48 hours later she died peacefully, no wasting away, no long illness.

That was 48 almost 49 years ago (February 23, 1963).

I still miss her.

So many people came to her funeral, she was 53 that they had to rent out 3 big rooms, one just for the flowers - hundreds of flowers and my sister said about 460 people signed her book.

Seems like many times, the good die young.
edit on 28-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I use to work in nursing when I was in college.

They would sometimes bring me down to ER to see if someone was going to die or not.

Yes sounds strange, but sometimes, not always - but sometimes I could feel when someone was going to die.

At first the doctors laughed at me, but after a few times - they stopped laughing at me and would call me down when several car accident victims would come in (multiple people at one time) and ask me which one they should start on first.

I know it sounds strange but there is probably a scientific explanation.

I was born with cataracts, a severe hearing loss and cleft palate (repaired, no cleft lip).

I have a really good sense of smell maybe to make up for the hearing and sight loss????

Sometimes I could smell death, sometimes I could just feel it.

Again, I know it sounds strange and it's not something I have all the time, it comes and goes.

The story about the girl and my mother...........one thing, when you know ahead of time, you can make your peace - put your arrangements in order.

I believe death is but a passage from one life into another and I don't myself believe in heaven or hell, simply different dimensions.

Any religious replies I will simply not respond to - I refuse to argue about religion.

While not religious I am spiritual and basically a good, kind person.

I don't fear death - the dying part might not be so fun but death from this place where people war against each other, hate, treat innocent animals so cruel - death will be a release from a planet where humanity has a lot of growing up to do.
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Perhaps a little bird told her in her ear that she was going to die and perhaps she knew the little bird well enough to know that whatever the little bird told her came true. But then again accidents happen everyday!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mum once told me a story years ago, about My dad, the night his father died.

It had been a normal day, Grandad had been ill, but not on his deathbed. One morning at 3am My dad Sat bolt upright in bed, turned and woke mum, to say his dad had just died. No more than a minute later the phone rang it was dad's sister with the news.

Also Mum also told another story when her Father passed away, that she sat at the kitchen table and had a cup of tea (Which mum doesn't drink) and said her goodbyes. To wake the next day to the news he had gone.

And one final one, my partner's Grandad, when his 2nd Wife passed away (his 1 true love apparently) for weeks after she went, when he closed his eyes to go to bed, and feel her sit on the bed with him.
On The night she passed, all the close family members, who had grown to love her as Grandma had the same dream, that Kay had come to say goodbye and all of them said she sat at the end of there bed.

Thats My Input :d

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join