It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 y/o Girl predicts own death. Dies in freak accident next day.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Assuming it's true it could easily be coincidence, or self-fulfilling prophecy. If she really knew this was going to happen why not remain home and stay away from vehicles? Would the tire have still killed her? Of course this is all assuming its true, because this could just as easily be an "urban legend" or be exaggerated after being told and retold. It certainly does nothing to shake my skepticism of psychic phenomenon.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
For what its worth Id just like to thank those who have shared their personal stories in this thread...
It's quite obvious that this phenomenon is one to be further investigated and debated. It is also not a newly noticed happening so a bit of paranormal history studies should reveal much, not to mention the beliefs of various cultures regarding the matter.
Once again, thank you all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Reply to post by acmpnsfal

You are ignorant. The story did appear in the local newspaper (also in disclaimer, give it another read), I spoke to people who know the family.
I just couldnt find it.
For you to call bs simply based on the fact that there is no link for you to click on is very ignorant indeed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Isnt this what the majority of this forum do? Debunk and label BS because they have nothing better to do?

Earth is a living library, go outside and educate yourselves, instead of looking at the computer screen all day, and judging people!
edit on 29/12/2011 by SativaDub because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thats pretty nutty

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join