It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal clear ufo pics must see

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

THAT pic looks fine to me, it's that third one that doesn't look right.

Just IMO though.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Gotta say that it would sure help to be able to read what it says about the pics on the Chinese site. For all we know it could say they were hoaxes or whatever...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Really cool pics. Just wish they'd turn out to be real.
Thanks OP.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Gotta say that it would sure help to be able to read what it says about the pics on the Chinese site. For all we know it could say they were hoaxes or whatever...

translate.google.com... 1%2F1226%2Flingrenjingtan_shanxifupingshangkongjingxianUFO__5321.html

ugh if it dont work go to

translate.google.com...

type in tsufo.net...

and from chinese to english

edit on 27-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think it would help alot if someone could read chinese,,I mean,even though the lighting is different on the third picture,we dont know the times it was took,,how long it was there for,,or anything about it.

I read somewhere about the Light Beings showing themselves more and even quoted ' You can take as many videos and pictures as you like' So you just never know.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Very interesting.
It doesn't have a cgi feel to it.
However it does look like someone got a few lamp bulbs from home depot and hung that in the air.

On the third pic. Unless the photographer is using a dslr in manual focus. I don't know how the hell he got that thing in focus with all those tree in the way.

And just a little more info from the last pic.
Date taken on the pic is 3/22/2010 12:59am
Program name is Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Camera was a Canon EOS 60D

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary

translate.google.com... 1%2F1226%2Flingrenjingtan_shanxifupingshangkongjingxianUFO__5321.html

ugh if it dont work go to

translate.google.com...

type in tsufo.net...

and from chinese to english

edit on 27-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

Ok well it doesn't give ANY info on the pics other than that they were posted yesterday.

All other writing on the page is just "Related articles" and info on their discussion boards.
edit on 12/27/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
line of dots underneath makes me think that it was taken inside with a model reflecting off a pane of glass.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

VERY roughly translated this is all that relates to those photos.....

castle Jingxian unknown light-emitting material to the isssue of high altitude UFO Changchun now slow moving over two hours

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobtek
line of dots underneath makes me think that it was taken inside with a model reflecting off a pane of glass.

yeh im also trying to find out more info there isnt much there on it at all
im also trying to wonder how the guy had time for clear camera pics, but no time to film it

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The only thing of relevance after translating it is this:

Amazing over the Jing Xian, Shaanxi Fuping UFO!

Everything else is just links to other stuff..

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My assumption.... is that the lighting arrangement looks fake on the saucer. No headlights, should be positioned on such a vernable place, such as the near far edge of the disc on a flying saucer.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There are various toy RC flying saucers on the market. Here's one with LEDs (price: $99.98. diameter 12"), and there are lots of others in the related videos listed.

Revell® UFO Flying Saucer RTF

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
According to the EXIF data the original dates of the images were March 22, 2010. All three within 4 minutes of each other.

They were then saved again on May 25, 2011 using Photoshop, all within two minutes of each other.

The use of Photoshop itself doesn't really mean anything but the fact that the dates are wildly different is a bit...odd. Add that the file names seem to contain yesterday's date, I'd give it a big H.

edit on 12/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
With cgi, kites with led lights, rc saucers, secret aircraft and the like.
I don't think people would recognise a real ufo, even if there were
clear pictures or video of one published

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Great find
the pictures look real to me , but I suspect it maybe a Chinese military craft ?
Who knows thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The exif data from that third photo is the only thing holding me back from wanting to think its a true 'UFO' photograph.. However, the other two photos look fairly convincing, if you ask me... And I'm a professional photographer.

Interesting find though!

S & F

Ps, if I may add, the exif data from the third photo, particularly the date, doesn't mean anything because it goes by the date/time that you have your camera set to. It could very well be newer, or possibly older - So we can't just base thoughts or opinions on just that date alone.. Just a little FYI for those that aren't photog-savvy

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

LOL do you even have a clue what CGI is? I think you wanted to say "photoshopped" instead.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Since CGI stands for Computer Generated Imagery, manipulation with Photoshop would qualify.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join