It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal clear ufo pics must see

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Thanks..

I remember hearing about this at some point now that you mention it...

Still loading... damn slow connection... will read article.. now.... welll soon...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobtek
line of dots underneath makes me think that it was taken inside with a model reflecting off a pane of glass.

Yeah that's what i was thinking.
Can moisture or condensation in the air give the same results?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Not that drastic of a distance with the reflection/glow... And nowhere that clear either. If anything, humidity/condensation would only give the glow more of a 'spread'... Not distanced as such.

I'm presuming the peron who took the photo was indoors when they took the picture, and that the 'reflection' we're seeing is actually just a slight defraction in the pane or panes of glass, of the window being photographed through

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I used photoshop to 'invert' the image. You can see areas above and below this one image which suggest manipulation. The other two images didn't have anything obvious like this one, but the fact that one of them was, then it's likely that all were.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yea, because aliens spaceships need headlights.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think its some punk kids with toys pulling out chain.

Like the fake ufo toys in this vid.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Last pic did it for me. Look to the left of the thing, and you'll see a light reflection in front of the tree. That means that either the UFO is creating a dot of light on the other side of the tree, or that the UFO is actually in front of the tree. If so, then we have no real basis for judging the size, other than it couldn't be big enough to hold a man without being right on top of the tree.

Me? I'm just a crackpot theorist. Believe whatever you want. But my money is with the others who suggested it was taken through a window, to catch the reflection.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

No photo expert here...but COME ON! so fake it's not even funny.Looks like a toy to me.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I dont think the Canon 60d was released until mid 2011, so im not too sure where the 2010 comes from.
the lights under the craft could be a result of a filter on the lens.
And the last pic looks like the camera has focused on the trees and the craft is very close behind making it slightly out of focus. This tells me the F-stop or aperture is set very wide giving a shallow depth of field, and if the lens is a 135mm it would make the craft very small.

my call is a hoax, not a cgi but a toy. I could be wrong, I would love to be wrong. whos to say how big a craft needs to be.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

The new Canon 60D will be released on february 4, 2010 with the next main specs.

forums.dpreview.com...

From EXIF data:
F 9.9
1/82 sec

edit on 12/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by mobtek
line of dots underneath makes me think that it was taken inside with a model reflecting off a pane of glass.

Yeah that's what i was thinking.
Can moisture or condensation in the air give the same results?

Love and harmony
Whateva

Unlikely because of their random nature,they'd just scatter the light.It needs a perfectly flat sheet of glass to reflect them like that.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Photos look good, if they are fake they are really good fake....!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I believe these are real but I am doubting they are extraterrestrial. I believe this is the new wave in Aeronutical tech... and China has first dibs on the specs. That would explain the copious amounts o sightings from that part of the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

I'm sure you know this, but nowadays a picture means absolutely nothing. It's just pixels. Either created by real photons, or a Photoshop algorithm.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The new Canon 60D will be released on february 4, 2010 with the next main specs
reply to post by Phage

My bad, Thanks for clearing that up.

If it's not a wrong setting in camera,I would think it very odd to use images that old for a hoax.

More info on the person behind the pictures, or at least the story behind them would be a good start.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

On second and third look, that release date seems to have been a rumor. There seem to be quite a few different ones floating around.

It just seems odd that someone who buys a kit like that wouldn't bother setting the date or it wouldn't come from the factory with the date set.

edit on 12/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
The third pic is a little different -- it looks to have a glare or lens flare from the lights...
I would think cgi but am wondering about that third pic.

So does the first one, look carefully below the craft and there are 4 faint dots of light. Ironic that lens flare seems to disprove CGI ! Although a very very clever fake would do this........and round and round in circles we go. Pictures from an alternate viewpoint would be good.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by proob4

Since CGI stands for Computer Generated Imagery, manipulation with Photoshop would qualify.

I have to have to say this is the one time I agree with you.

But you still are not brainwashing me.

edit on 28-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
CGI, That's all folks.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Jingxian is also a very interesting place in China.
It might mean nothing but i have spent hours looking around Jingxian on google earth over the last couple of years.
edit on 28/12/11 by dadfortruth1 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join