It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal clear ufo pics must see

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well I'm not sure about the third photo, but the first two photos are still frames captured from Battle of Los Angeles that have been inserted into a picture with trees around. As to what the third photo is I have no idea.

The specific crafts from Battle of LA are the drones that break apart into individual vehicles.

One thing is right though, the pictures are much clearer than most that are posted.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

No sir, incorrect.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So the OP posts a thread yesterday stating that they wish people wouldn't put up stupid threads?

Yet posts this thread saying the pictures are crystal clear, when in fact they are not. They're blurry. You post them from a website which is in a different language. I didn't read all of the replies to this thread, so maybe someone translated it, but what if the website claims they are fakes and we're wasting our time here trying to debunk it?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I was going to suggest that it might've been helpful to know what was written but on closer inspection....I scratch that suggestion.

Is there a reason why the lights of said-craft are reflecting on the bottom of the image?

Oh I know (raising my hand)......is it because it's a fake?

OP, for a new kid on the block (or seemingly anyway) you're posting a lot of duds.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
So the OP posts a thread yesterday stating that they wish people wouldn't put up stupid threads?

Yet posts this thread saying the pictures are crystal clear, when in fact they are not. They're blurry. You post them from a website which is in a different language. I didn't read all of the replies to this thread, so maybe someone translated it, but what if the website claims they are fakes and we're wasting our time here trying to debunk it?

This is one of the prime protocols of the Agency....even if something is real....and the vast majority are not....is posted on the net.....they never try to debunk, call attention to, delete or do ANYTHING that seems suspicious as since there is so much out there that is pure made up crap or even good CGI....the whole UFO community hangs itself on proclamations of PROOF! PROOF! PROOF!

Out of pure curiosity....and also the fact that I always get into trouble when visiting down under....why did you pick the name....VIOLENCE? Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
With the advances of digital photography and photo manipultion, I dont think we'll ever know when a true other~worldly craft is photographed. Yes UFO pics will show up just by the true definition of the acronym....

But clear pictures? How does that happen with the distortion around the crafts due to the gravitational fields as a result of the propulsion system?...
edit on 27-12-2011 by Toxicsurf because: Split fix

link   

Originally posted by weavty1

Originally posted by nawki

Originally posted by Phage
According to the EXIF data the original dates of the images were March 22, 2010. All three within 4 minutes of each other.

They were then saved again on May 25, 2011 using Photoshop, all within two minutes of each other.

The use of Photoshop itself doesn't really mean anything but the fact that the dates are wildly different is a bit...odd. Add that the file names seem to contain yesterday's date, I'd give it a big H.

edit on 12/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Photo's shot on 22nd 2010, 3 shots of trees with 135mm, but waited over a year to post manipulations. very odd time line for hoax... pretty good one so far... but that's a stretch of time even for a junior CGI artist.

But just as odd if they are real, why would you wait a year to crop and release these?

3rd one has a bit of a "video game" look to it.. perspective doesn't quite mesh... interesting... to say the least... anyone with any further insight ?

Please read the whole thread prior to posting comments such as this one, being that I clearly distinguished that soon-to-be 'fire' of a false assumption.

This is my response to that original thought: "Ps, if I may add, the exif data from the third photo, particularly the date, doesn't mean anything because it goes by the date/time that you have your camera set to. It could very well be newer, or possibly older - So we can't just base thoughts or opinions on just that date alone.. Just a little FYI for those that aren't photog-savvy"

Sorry, being vague and was bouncing publicly.... I was not using the dates as a reference, except.... if I was going to make hoax photo's of decent acceptability, I would ensure these details corresponded with the "alleged" incident. To have such a broad gap is sloppy. Lots of time for comping , especially going to photoshop for the edit.

Though, again... it's not indicative of someone who's legit... but lends some credibility.... A lost SD card... crashed HDD, Broken Camera.... prevents an upload...

Honestly just clutching at straws didn't mean to tread on toes.....

Agreed. Anyone for a translation.... someones working on it I'd imagine. Probably the best to wait for translation...

link   
Any image / video can be faked nowadays, unless there is other evidence to back up the image, they are 100 % pointless. Maybe the person photographed a real alien craft, it will never be provable alone. Don't know why people waste hours of their lives debating images anymore. I've taken photos of a strange light, but I could never prove that it was real.
edit on 27-12-2011 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

Hence the saying ... "nobody is ever gonna believe this.. "

Just unfortunate, that they haven't designed a software program to discover edits... simply scan the image with software bam... hoax or no hoax...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's obvious you didn't read it all.

Why post stuff like this w/o even knowing the full story?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nawki

Anyone for a translation.... someones working on it I'd imagine. Probably the best to wait for translation...

Or....
go back a page or two and read it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
With the advances of digital photography and photo manipultion, I dont think we'll ever know when a true other~worldly craft is photographed. Yes UFO pics will show up just by the true definition of the acronym....

But clear pictures? How does that happen with the distortion around the crafts due to the antigravitational fields as a result of the propulsion system?...

TOX....Not Antigravity! If it was antigravity then the whole Galaxy including our solar system would shoot by as the craft would retain possition. They use GRAVITY....not ANTIGRAVITY! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thanks, I stand corrected. Prior post fixed. Just semantics anyways, haha...

Interestings pics but I'm just not buying it...
edit on 27-12-2011 by Toxicsurf because: boo boo

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Looks like a frisbee I once had

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nawki
reply to post by pot8er

Hence the saying ... "nobody is ever gonna believe this.. "

Just unfortunate, that they haven't designed a software program to discover edits... simply scan the image with software bam... hoax or no hoax...

Be patient, my friend.. Be patient

www.wired.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by nawki

Anyone for a translation.... someones working on it I'd imagine. Probably the best to wait for translation...

Or....
go back a page or two and read it.

Got it...I thought there maybe something more... that google mis-translated or something...

So.... this appears to be an absolutely pointless discussion....

IMHO Looks as if someone jumped on a chinese website... posted a few CGI pics no explanation just a title... then a couple of hours.. days later it's bought up here... hmmm

which has already been suggested...

I'll leave you to it...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join