It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema Pulls Document on The Coming Lockdown -

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This Messenger who you either love or hate has brought some very interesting documents to the table about the coming Lockdown and Fema I for one will be taking a good read of this and thought it would be of interest to many members.

Apparently the documents were pulled after 'Our Favourite' Alex Jones found them.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

But here are the links for your perusal - should you so wish.

The bit's I've read up to now are - lets say "EYEOPENING!"

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Pretty eye opening indeed..but not very surprising. They are clearly getting ready for a "big bang" to take place or to initiate themselves very very soon.
edit on 26-12-2011 by luckyirish1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

But it's sorcha faal!

I'm sorry but this sensationalist crap doesn't have a shred of truth to it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think this is the actual link to the bizopps site.

Edit: It is, nothing taken down.
edit on 26-12-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

But it's sorcha faal!

Just why do people believe Sorcha faal's lies, and post them here claiming that they are the truth?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by quedup

But it's sorcha faal!

OHHH I have heard of Sorcha! BUT how did you know that? I didnt see anything to relate to her name or David Booth....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Are you saying these Documents have been forged by SF? Please provide the evidence for this.

Before this thread goes any further - Thankyou!

I will check back in about an hour -
edit on 26-12-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not saying that this is occurring, but if I wanted to hide something in plain sight, Sorcha faal is the perfect agent. First off having a record of sensationalism mixed with fabricated content leads everyone to believe that no matter what the material, if it is by Sorcha faal it's false. Things have rarely appeared as they truly are and I venture Sorcha faal falls into that category. You can count on the fact that FEMA, TSA and Homeland Security are up to no good.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by quedup

But it's sorcha faal!

Sorcha Faal is crap but these documents are real...and they were pulled after getting attention... just get them and read them, you'll see.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
For goodness sakes! Alex Jones first posted all of this, it is indeed government documents. Yeah yeah she is Soorcha Fail or whatever her name is, but she basically copy and paste it from Jones.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

reply to post by quedup

But it's sorcha faal!

Sorcha Faal is crap but these documents are real...and they were pulled after getting attention... just get them and read them, you'll see.

I agree. Fail is crap but these were shown before she posted them. These are not from Fail

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

reply to post by quedup

But it's sorcha faal!

Pulled from where!?? They are still available on the bizopps.gov website as posted above.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ooooh. FEMA scares are always fun. I don't see this happening at all. They would have to get rid of the right to bear arms first and then the military would have to agree to this and that ain't going to happen. People often forget that soldiers in the military have family, and kids at home too who will also suffer. Oh sure the brass at the top can initiate this action and order them to do it but the next thing that happens is their brains (the top brass that is) will be getting sprayed all over the wall.

Nothing to be afraid of, so don't even worry about this. If this were Russia you could worry but this is the U.S.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by quedup

But it's sorcha faal!

Where is the part that refers to sorcha faal ?

anyone have an image ?

can't see it ..... interenet is slow today.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by quedup

But it's sorcha faal!

Well, Well, it looks like 'Fail' in your effort to 'Derail'

Hence I will ignore your future postings - Denouncing someones thread without evidence doesn't go down well.

It is usually members like you who demand evidence when others post - well in my book 'that applies both ways'.

Now on with the thread in question - as it does appear to have more than a shred of truth!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Now on with the thread in question - as it does appear to have more than a shred of truth!

The actual document does provide proof that it is a document, but, your title doesn't make sense as nothing was taken down.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Upon first reading anyone would believe that the Government is so caring they are preparing all this for real natural emergencies - I think anyone who is up on what is going on in the world right now - know differently.

The Trains 'Box Cars' won't be for first class passengers.

Things ARE heating up internationally - we have an International Red Alert issued on 23rd Dec, from a guy who has a bit more than a chequered background himself. But I say - it takes one to know one!

www.youtube.com...#!
He is calling for impeachment of the President in order to avert the imminent WW111

And here we have Rogue Government giving their take on Fema Camps/Railcars etc
www.roguegovernment.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

So shall we spend the rest of the thread discussing my title - The Link Clearly states it was pulled.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
www.roguegovernment.com...

TextFEMA according to a report from the Associated Press has even been looking into ways to expand their capabilities of transporting large quantities of people via train during emergencies. This is particularly disturbing since this was the preferred method of transportation used by the Nazis to transport Jews to the concentration camps during World War II.
reply to post by quedup

edit on 26-12-2011 by quedup because: additional info

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just as with the Jews, in the beginning 'maintaining the peoples trust' in the authorities was paramount and enabled them to transport thousands without them knowing what they were heading toward.

It was only later when the truth got out that the Jews tried to retaliate and made it harder for the Nazis to round them up.

Many died in the Ghettos trying to resist transportation,

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join