It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema Pulls Document on The Coming Lockdown -

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Please eloborate on what you found as "eye-opening"
I expected too see something intriquing but instead found the typical dry Goverment style documents outlining function responsibilities of the different emergency response departments.
In my job in Fire Rescue I have had the assignment and responsibilty of reading documents like this as part of Command and Control, Mass Casualty Incident Command, Hazardous Material Managment, and Anti-Terrorist Training Courses mandated by my department and the Federal Goverment.
The Documents You provided showed me nothing of consequence. Granted it may have helped to have a glossary with all the different agency's full titles and specific functions, but with what you provided nothing alarming could be gleened.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by superman2012

So shall we spend the rest of the thread discussing my title - The Link Clearly states it was pulled.

You are correct, the link says it was, you say it is, but quite clearly it is not. Matter settled then right?

Edit: Flag gone...as this is back up, it really is a non-issue. There really is nothing in there that is more than the usual gov't nonsense.
edit on 26-12-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I agree that as already stated - it appears that the Government are thinking ahead however - I brought this to the table not to dissect the Document but to highlight the fact that it is stated as being pulled - now why would they do that?

It appears having read SOME that they have every angle covered re security and access to information enabling them to 'as it states in I think it was page one - to gain the trust of the public when describing how employees of the Contractor should address themselves' was Eye Opening for me - Why would they pull this from public information.

Fema Camps are as I'm sure you will agree a big issue as of late and any documents that become available would I am sure be of interest to members who can see as I do the real need for these camps. The opportunity to read such Docs may give indications.

It was brought to the table for your perusal not to argue any spacific points. But hey this is ATS

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

See the big grey letters written across the page?

It says:

DRAFT

So once it's been reviewed it probably will be removed and the final submission will be posted.

That's what happens to DRAFT copies.

Besides all that, superman2012 is right, it's still available!

Here's the direct link to it:

www.fbo.gov...

It's a PDF file.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The documents were on a .gov site and then were later edited supposedly. This has nothing to do with Sorcha Faal...
edit on 12/27/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

A guy that works at the Department of Defense found it

Within an hour of posting a critical FEMA document sourced publicly on a government website that discloses plans to hire contract employees under a continuity of government plan, that document was removed and replaced by the following cryptic warning against posting 'classified' documents: ATTENTION: Agency users are responsible for properly uploading controlled, unclassified materials to FBO using the access control procedures for document packages and attachments detailed in the FBO Buyers Guide. Do not upload ANY classified materials to FBO.

The government-linked document we posted was marked 'Source Selection Sensitive' but not considered classified. Further, it was listed publicly on a government website that was soliciting bids for government contracts. However, despite its public classification, it contains information that clearly is NOT intended to gain wide publicity.

The OP should edit out the Sorcha Faal link and link directly to the source

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Are you saying these Documents have been forged by SF? Please provide the evidence for this.

No, I am saying the claim that they were removed is just a lie - they are still up! Why dont people check before blindly posting nonsense?
edit on 27-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I agree that Sorcha is epic fail, and I dislike Alex Jones quite a bit, but I highly doubt either would go so far as to fabricate government documents. That has to be like a federal crime or something I'm sure...So I think, in light of this evidence, we should rethink our stance on Sorcha...

Instead of NEVER believing anything they have to say, we will never believe anything they have to say unless they have government documents, lol. But ya, it is difficult if not impossible to accept something as a truth when it is from a known liar. Remember the boy who cried wolf? I think he got eaten.

This doesn't surprise me the least little bit. I always found it strange though that FEMA would have such a large role in a situation like that. They have already shown their incompetence on more than one occasion though, so I am sure they would find a way to mess this up if it ever came down to the wire.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a hoax.

The name is/was used to perpetrate some scams and generate some frenzied sympathy.

This old thread (one of several) lists the pathetic psychotic sensationalized articles from "Sorcha"......

many of which have been taken down or heavily edited after some hoax exposure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
People don't even realize that when they get on airplanes or even go to the airport, they can be detained and whisked away by the thousands, thinking that they are heading to their paid destinations, only to be disappointed when they are removed at the prison camp turnstyles......WHEREVER????

YALL BETTER WAKE UP

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here we go again.

"Quick, put the top secret plans for world domination on the internet!"

How incredibly desperate and silly is it to believe this junk?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by quedup

I expected too see something intriquing but instead found the typical dry Goverment style documents outlining function responsibilities of the different emergency response departments.

What's one way adults make it so kids won't want to poke their noses into something or ask too many questions, while still communicating to other adults who know what they're really talking about?

Make it dry and boring.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Here we go again.

"Quick, put the top secret plans for world domination on the internet!"

How incredibly desperate and silly is it to believe this junk?

What's one strategy people use in Poker? Tell everyone exactly what you are going to do, but make it so nobody believes you.
edit on 27-12-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Even better? Don't tell anyone what you're going to do.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Then I would love to play you at Poker if you believe that.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
]I don't think this is going to be a jail persay but rather some possible logistical building....given all the hurricanes and crazy weather perhaps they are looking for a more substantial buildings for emergency assessment...here are some other information:
A: The contractors currently providing services of a similar nature listed in the SOW and their contract numbers are:
HSFEMW-07-F-0171 Booz Allen (IPAWS) See first link below for information
HSFEMW-08-F-0371 CACI See second link
HSFEMW-07-J-0175 BAE See third link
HSFEMW-09-F-0440 Booz Allen (Front Office)
HSFEMW-08-F-0257 Northrop Grumman
HSFEMW-08-F-0280 Booz Allen (COOP)
HSFEMW-08-F-0366 SRAC Stands for Southeast Regional Adivisory Council
HSFEMW-07-F-0072 L-3 See fourth link
HSFEMW-08-X-0192 SPAWAR Interagency Agreement
HSFEMW-08-F-0171 Northrop Grumman
HSFEMW-06-A-0791 Applied Computing Technologies

Booz Allen (IPAWS)
CACI LINK
BAE LINK
L-3 Link

I think this again is not for prisons sorry to dissapoint but when you connect Northrop Grumman I think telecommunication/satellite/homeland securty also...yes people are still going to say these are for prisons but look at the contract information and look at the companies that may be bidding on this and I would say that prisons are not the focus here...I referenced the link that was provided in the begning of these posts...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I think perhaps these statements and supposed proof were created by someone other than Fema....and I think that person or persons claims it is Fema. I think that these (supposed Fema documents) were fabricated.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I really don't think they were fabricated documents.

But apart from that - to those who don't believe that these Fema Camps aren't detention centers - Why does the Barbed wire on the top of the perimeter fence curve inward if it's meant for keeping people out?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I really don't think they were fabricated documents.

They're not, they're available to download.

How many times do you need to be told this?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by quedup

What's one way adults make it so kids won't want to poke their noses into something or ask too many questions, while still communicating to other adults who know what they're really talking about?

Make it dry and boring.
Please go on to finish reading my post. you will notice I make reference to being very familiar with this type of "dry and boring" Goverment form of communication and information conveyance.
I read all pages of the aforemention FEMA Draft (yes the pages provide were in draft form) provided by the OP and could find no "eye opening" material.
P.S. In case you are not familiar with draft documents they are the works in progress and often times go through many revisions before being acepted as the final form and put into action. Keeping that in mind the end result could be either vastly different or practically the same as what was offered by the OP. We don't know until the draft copy is compared to the final accepted action plan or SOG (Standard Operating Guideline).

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I'm suggesting the evolution of legal writing has more to do with obfuscation than effectiveness. Not that all legal writing is trying to prevent "mental kids" from understanding them, but that it is a tool that you should know very well is a landmine of "well what did you REALLY mean?" with there being very easy ways to write them such that the "common man" will hear one thing, but the parties involved know it actually means another. Much like the definitions of "Person".

The evolution of trying to devise more and more specific language to ensure there is no confusion, is actually what increases the confusion in society overall and is in fact used as such. I know it is because I've watched people who I consider otherwise good people working hard to figure out how to make their motives obscure in the interest of furthering their goals (which they believe are good).

The really fun thing is to watch how much people who are deep into that world and way of interacting seem to have forgotten the down side to these where something looks "normal" within the document and the "eye opening" can only happen if you see where all the threads are going due to the motives of the person you are entering into a contract with, or proposing to follow said plan.

I understand what a draft is. I also understand government. I understand misdirection. I understand mistakes resulting in CYA that blossom into demons that nobody wants to fess up to. I understand ulterior motives of putting one part of your plan/intentions in one place, another in a different, and a third in yet a different. Each part is approved by 3 different groups who aren't communicating. You then are able to utilize the elements within each part to have a bigger effect that no member of the 3 parts could have predicted or would have supported, but have no "legal" recourse as each part was legal.

edit on 2011/12/28 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join