It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK charity with Mossad links secretly denounced anti-Zionist Jews to government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

An influential UK charity denounced Jewish critics of Israel in secret reports to the government earlier this year, The Electronic Intifada has learned.

The Community Security Trust (CST) is known for its work recording anti-Semitic attacks and for security patrols at Jewish communal events.

But evidence uncovered by The Electronic Intifada suggests the CST works behind the scenes with an assertively pro-Israel agenda not stated in its charitable remit. There are also serious questions over the CST’s links to the government of Israel and, allegedly, to its intelligence services.

electronicintifada.net...

Zionist Jews actively monitor what critics of Israel do and say, prepare dossiers and submit them to the intelligence services in the UK. If they do it here in the UK, they most certainly do it in the US.

I also think that merely posting commentary about Israel and zionist Jews on ATS gets noted. I have already had a couple veiled threats by zionists on ATS.

There is an element of vitriolic nastiness when it comes to zionists as the article shows. Bringing the security services of a state to bear up on an individual is terrible. It is about being disappeared, ruined as a person, torture and even death and zionist groups ambush people with these horrors. We are in an age of darkness and there are strangers in the camp and they bear humanity ill will.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Santa is not the only person in the world with a Naughty list.

Of course Israel has a database of everyone on Earth and either a good check, or a bad check.

They are THE most successful nation on getting dirt on people and using it in their interests. Dirt on US Politicians, bankers, Generals, Admirals.....that's how they get their free money.

They KNOW how to get money.....and that's why they've been hated over the centuries. Their Tactics make everyone poor they rob from. But if you dig out the facts and show their historical record a hundred thousand of them will come out screaming "Anti-Semite"....which has been successful to keep them stealing other peoples money.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Looks like you have put your head above the parapet now. I pretty much take the view never to back down from a bully come hell or high water and I couldn't give a damn about threats from zionists.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me comming from the UK. The jews have conections everywhere.
I wonder if the Dailymail (UK tabloid newspaper) will report on this.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by supamoto

Here are videos of how the Palestinian children teach the world how not back down from the zionist bully;

The last video shows the bravery of an unarmed Palestinian boy in the face of the enemy who is armed to save another boy being beating by a zionist soldier. If he was a British soldier he would be awarded a Victoria Cross for action above and beyond the call of duty.

Never back down from bullies.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Incrediible to see such bravery & from kids. I wonder if I could do the same..........???

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto
Incrediible to see such bravery & from kids. I wonder if I could do the same..........???

Good of you to say so friend. When a people are oppressed for a long period, bad things happen to their spirit. They develop complexes and they show poor characters as people. The South African apartheid system seriously damaged the African communities it was deployed against and we now have terrible crime levels there that include rapes of men and women, brutal robberies and serious social problems.

The Holocaust and European pogroms created various psychological problems in the Jewish communities and the emergence of evil zionism. Zionists today are vicious, violent, manipulative and criminal and I put that down to the oppression and evil Jews have suffered.

In contrast, 60 years of zionist violence and terrorism has forged the Palestinians into a nation of lions. These heroes, men, women and children, have more PHDs per head of population than any other nation on Earth.

The Palestinians are a truly superior people who resist evil with great dignity. Amazing!

top topics

join