It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

Originally posted by godWhisperer

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.

I think you jumped the gun there spanky. The poster was talking about helicopters not native american people. Get with the times people.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

I noticed that post as well.

I know my intervention and apology can't help with the misunderstanding but I will share this: a small "a" and large "A" in apache is a small difference to fend for. I'm so sorry that a military company named an attack helicopter after the name of a Native, first peoples tribe - what a horrific thing to do.

I have had the honor of sitting in various ceremonies and in the wondrous presence of several Native American Shamans and Medicine men and women. I value the traditions and beliefs, the feelings and respect for Mother Earth from each of the tribes I've interacted with.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

umm he's talking about a chopper that goes by that name
Boeing_AH-64_Apache

don't think he meant your tribe, dude

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Very excellent thread OP. It is not the American people that is vicious, it is the government that has destroyed the homes of many throughout the years of its intense international foreign policy. It is awful that we consider ourselves the "police" of the world solely for our own greed and unnatural desires. It is saddening in the sense that the entire world hates us because of what our government is doing. We have been living in an imperialist nation who uses the resources of other nations for our benefits that need to be stopped.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Then he should have said "American helicopters", and not used the name of my people.

It is bad enough our name has been usurped by the military/industrial complex and attached to such a device.

I've had to face the prejudices and lies spread about my people wherever in the world I've wandered. I've actually have foreigners jump back from me when I told them I was Apache, based upon the image they've gotten from Hollywood westerns.

It is far too easy for people to make the link to the people, not the machine.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i am so tired..so very tired of all these wars we wage. since the towers it has been endless war based on lies. im so very tired and frustrated with it all...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great thead, and i 100% agree
Of course you will get people come on thus thread and disagree with you, but they completly brainwashed by this whole " patriotic for your country" rubbish that they hace used to get people to do what they want them to do, all for the so called good for the country rubbish.

Its a shame that so many people have not woken up to the fact that they are being played by governments who dont give a crap about you.

People should be patriotic for the planet, not the stupid little islands we live on. This is the reason there is so many wars, and so much hatred.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm curious how many Iranians you know? How many times you've visited Iran?

Have you ever sat in a room with a Muslim and a Jew and discussed holidays, daily life, education, medical benefits, what it means to wear a hijab or a burka?
(I have. My opinion is they are people just like I said in the OP)

I am not here to bash muslims but i can do it if you really want to push the issue. I was speaking about them as a nation. You ever watch those videos where they are shouting "death to Israel and death to the U.S."? I am not saying that our government doesn't deserve that, but if an american citizen goes over there, they are not going to give a damn if that american citizen never lifted a hand in violence to anyone in his life he will likely be beaten to death amidst a cheering crowd. Hatred knows no borders and recognizes no nationality or power of authority. They would tear an american to pieces simply because they can get to him when they can't get to the rest of us and this is what psychiatrists called "transferrence", they will transfer all their hate, anger and rage on this one person and make him the object of their abuse.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Whether you listen to rap music or not you should all listen to this song. I choose my music based on the lyrics and the message. I don’t care what beat that message comes through from.

So I present to you the Sweatshop Union - Us

It's all on US. Excuses that we couldn’t do anything will not work for your children’s children. And you won’t be here to save them from our fallout.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyrics
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole world's a sweatshop, a fascist regime/
With billions of parts, working as a massive machine/
The goal, keep the masses, passive between/
Cash, limozines and other fabulous things/
But, we gotta wake up and notice it's a load of #/
It's all about ownership of your soul and who's controllin' it/
Not bout the gold you get, not bout the clothes you're in/
It's not about oil, but we're killing each other over it/
Like a Doberman, chomping on a cat/
It's a new world order, and they're bombin on Iraq/

More lyrics: www.lyricsmode.com...
edit on 25-12-2011 by Aesop because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2011 by Aesop because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2011 by Aesop because: endless corrections lol

edit on Sun Dec 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Iran and their president/leader are violating basic human rights all the time.

Why don't you go over with your blue eyes and naivety...and "demonstrate" in front of their palace. I am sure they will understand.

While you are at it (in case you survived, that is)..you could also mention that it's "not cool" that Iran is going for the nuclear bomb and will have it this coming year.

Much luck, guys!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The only bad we people have, is that we all think we are the best.
America is only big. It´s not better, because it´s big. It only has more possibilities.
Thinking there is one god, well, this causes the same problem.
I can´t believe that people do not see, that we are ALL humans. We are the same! How could anyone think, living in another part of world, changes my own personality? That is a nazi thinking!

Well, I don´t think that a one world order which becomes clearer every day, can change anything. BUT I can see that the idea of feeling equal with others, is a good one. This does not mean, that I believe it would work. Not in our society.

Where do we start: Here, OP did one step.
Others on ATS do the same.
We feel helpless, but words can change everything.
I belive in thoughts and words.

thx OP

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I REFUSE to apologize for something I have absolutely no part in. If the U.S. government (and I mean CONGRESS) chooses to wage war on false pretenses then it is ALL ON THEM.

Also, why do you suppose that we would "destroy" them???? The U.S. has wanted Iran out of the picture for some time now, there's a very good reason we haven't attacked them yet...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux
As an American, I willingly sign this thread. My peace be upon you.

as do i. and to any other people the goverment of my homeland dose wrong to.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Then he should have said "American helicopters", and not used the name of my people.

It is bad enough our name has been usurped by the military/industrial complex and attached to such a device.

I've had to face the prejudices and lies spread about my people wherever in the world I've wandered. I've actually have foreigners jump back from me when I told them I was Apache, based upon the image they've gotten from Hollywood westerns.

It is far too easy for people to make the link to the people, not the machine.

woah woah you can not be serious. your beef is with the people who named the helicopter, not with me. i'm referring to a specific machine and, actually, specific video and that reference was obviously observed by others here on ats.

so are we not allowed to refer to this helicopter by its name?

i agree, it's terrible that a beautiful people's name has been attached to this horrible machine, but again i DID NOT NAME THIS MACHINE, the united states military did.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I guess it depends on where you get your information and which things you choose to believe. As a Psychologist my interactions with Iranians and Muslim people from other countries involves looking at daily life, restrictions on freedom, personal things.

I recognize there are a great many negative videos about Iran and many Middle Eastern countries, as well as America and basically any country in the world. If you go to church and your pastor says a certain group is the enemy because they won't allow preaching of the Gospel than you're probably going to nievely believe them to be the enemy - despite not knowing anything about the true culture involved.

We obviously disagree on the issue. I know people from Iran and have discussed a great many things about daily life there in a professional, informative (and non-judgmental) interaction.. You get your information and judgment from other places...

Whichever the truth we think... is the answer to go KILL these people!!?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Someone should print the op statement, and then other members agreement and mail it to Iran. I would say send it to the media, but even if we had 300 millions signatures, they wouldnt care nor report it. Heres to peace on earth... Or should I say, heres to earth in piece(s)?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i agree with the OP even though i am not a American.

i find it strange that the United States of America wants to turn the whole world against it, because this is exactly what is happening.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000You are wasting your breath if you think they care. Go over there wearing a shirt with an american flag on it and see what happens to you. They aren't going to give a damn what you are, wether youre a christian or not (and thanks for blaming us for this mess btw).

I think if you go anywhere with an "American Flag Shirt", chances are no one will like you. Even in America...

edit on 25-12-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

No you fail to understand, see my above post.

It's all on US. What makes you think you can dissolve yourself of the responsibility. It’s your money that built and maintains the US War Machine. And your votes that keep certain key individuals in office. That goes for whether you vote or not. Inaction doesn’t give you a free pass.

No like the song says. We built the bombs and we built the planes they are on.

Also to the other poster I think most people disagree with a lot of the practices in IRAN from a moral standpoint. But where does that give us the right too murder innocents? And yea those WMD's in Iraq; thank goodness we got rid of those.

If we are not defending our homeland then we are nation building and that I don’t agree with and never will
Aesop

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesop

whatever the shape of the world I don't think the "bad guys" will EVER keep us from having art!!

Great video, and thanks for posting the lyrics!

I heard Immortal Technique say this on a Occupy New York interview:

“At some point everybody has to question what they’re doing and why they’re even here, what they’re doing in their job, if they’re being expressive of their Democracy. And a greater question: what did they ever really do to be considered an American? Did you fall out of a pussy in New York or New Jersey or Kansas; that’s why you’re an American? Did you ever stand up for your Human rights or your Civil rights? Did you ever try to reform a government that’s done nothing but leach this country dry, stealing from people constantly?”

~ Immortal Technique, at Occupy Wall Street

Gotta love it! PEOPLE POWER!

Mods, I recognize there is a swear word in there. I understand it may be your job to block it for various reasons. I, however get the freedom to post it as is
Do what u gotta do of course.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join