It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Drive like a man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
LOL, check out these awesome videos:

Women are better drivers, but are less skilled. Take some time to think about that statement, this is not meant to arouse anger or anything. I have drifted in my 5 series like in the second video

edit on 25-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Number 1 driver probably saw his life flash before his eyes and the guy in number 2 probably needs shooting for doing it on what appears to be a public road with oncoming traffic.

The guys in vid 3 have awesome skills. They would be good candidates for movie stunt car drivers if they aren't already.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Explanation: Uhmmm:

The INSTANT your wheels break and or loose traction with the road you ARE DOING IT WRONG OK!

Personal Disclosure: In my country it's called negligent driving and it is a traffic offence and nothing to be proud about at all!

P.S. Save the drifting for the race track ok!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The statistics tell a paradoxical story. According to a controversial study by researchers at the John Hopkins Schools of Medicine and Public Health, women are more likely to be involved in car crashes than men - despite the fact that men are three times more likely to be killed when they do crash.

www.scienceagogo.com...

From the sites I saw, more men die from car accidents than women, by more than double. I'm thinking because men drive faster & harder.

I'm from New England, and there is no where in the United States, besides NYC, that has worse drivers than us. I can tell you that women are by far the worst drivers I have ever encountered. I could go off on a road rage rant with details but I won't, you can come to the Boston area and see for yourselves.

edit on 25-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

im about to watch the videos.. But before I do, one of them better be gymkhana.. Those are ghost rider videos are the best driving videos.. The ghost rider being a little more riskay.. Ok.. They were ok.. But you gotta watch gymkhana with ken block.. Some ghost rider.. And theres a sweet vid of an evo on cctv in london getting away from a po. Sweet sweet videos! I wish I had a computer to link those videos.. They wouldnt disapoint
edit on 25-12-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
haha, F*ggots drifitng cars,try the same with a bike on the diesel soaked potholed 3rd world roads we have in britain!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Women are better drivers, but are less skilled. Take some time to think about that statement,
edit on 25-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Complete this statement: Driving takes_____________.

Yeah...exactly

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I take my vehicle to the maximum limit on turns where the wheels are just slipping barely and i constantly correct, this way I take turns at the maximum possible velocity.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You might enjoy/appreciate this video as well

As a sidenote (maybe you're already aware of this), the gents at Melbourne have an outstanding tng. program that I can't say enough good things about.

top topics

join