It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High School Girl (16) Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Wow that's disturbing. Shoot I've heard teachers say that to the class.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I would really like some more information as well. It's all speculation at the moment, which makes me a bit uncomfortable. My bi beef is still that it's being called terrorism, instead o conspiracy to commit murder/assault or what have you.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is why the human race is screwed. There is no justice. You can bet that there were people in a position to stop it completely aware this girl was being bullied. Yet because this world is ran by bullies for bullies, they probably had their hands tied.

It reminds me of me at school. I got bullied on a daily basis by a group of people. The teachers were aware of it. They did nothing. One day I had enough and fought back. I got excluded. This world is a horrible, unfair place, and I am only sorry this girl did not get to carry out her vengeance.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

From the free online thesuarus by Farlex.

act of terrorism - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

SnF for an interesting thread.
edit on 27-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Bingo you hit it on the spot, terrorism is such a word that has been legislated to become one size fix all and thanks to the whores in our congress is now to become the tag of choice from out less than educated state officials in the law enforcement.

I wonder when the Fema camps will be open for every day soon become more and more American "terrorist" regardless of crime, after all also very soon you could be detained without due process.

But then again this is the America we Americans have allowed to be created for our children and future generations to be born in it.

The future is now the present, what was unthinkable is becoming a reality.

Do you don't have to be a suicide bomber to be a terrorist anymore.
edit on 27-12-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thought police, that's all this is, a case of thought police.

Quote from OP article

"Ottumwa Superintendent Davis Eidahl... believes the discussions at the high school were “at the very early conversational stage.”

Every time we did paintball it was ALWAYS storm a location (capture the flag), I guess that is really training to be a revolutionary/terrorist for real then?

If she was bullied, how many folks haven't tired of bully? How many bullied folks also didn't talk of how much they disliked the bully and what would be a funny/great thing to happen to a bully? How many who were bullied haven't asked others what they thought would be a great/funny thing to happen to the bully?

Thought police, that's all. If there is NOTHING that our forefathers wanted more than is for us to have liberty to think/say/feel what we wanted, SADLY that isn't the case. Do it for the children! Terrorists are on the loose! The puerile claims might change their disguises, but their end is always the same.. boots on our neck in the "name of safety".

BTW, that Emily Six has a great look to her. Wish I was like 20 years younger! :-(

Derek

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Pervius
She will never have to ever get a job.

After the Lawyers clean house and sue the School, Cops for Defamation of Character......saying this girl could NEVER get a job/career because they DESTROYED her character.......forever....by calling her a "Terrorist".

That could well happen.

Hell, in Australia, it's illegal to publicize the name of a minor in relation to a criminal offence.
edit on 26/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

Same thing in canada. Personally I think names shouldn't be published until someone is found guilty. How many people need to get wrongfully accused and have their lives ruined from bad press, and here in canada, there really is no suing for that sort of thing the government just does what it wants regardless because they are the courts too and the courts almost always sides with them as these courts aren't interested in justice ever, just interested in maintaining the system.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Politicians and media love perverting words to suit an agenda, pretty much everything can be thrown under the terrorism umbrella these days.. a terrorist attack against a military target for example is impossible, but that doesn't stop the media and politicians calling them that. Suicide bombing has also become synonymous with terrorism when the two are not mutually exclusive.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join