It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news holiday card. Our sheeple are the best!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
A fox is a sheep's natural predator.

So I guess someone needs to start a competing media empire or a journalism ethics authority named 'Hound'.

Throw in a 'shepherd' or two while you're at it!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacelord
Looks like those are won sheep pieces behind the fox on the left, and maybe there's 2 foxes on the Right because Fox is the Dominate Right wing network?

I reckon you're right about sheep pieces

Could be too, on the foxes positions.
I was thinking maybe it was a 'hierarchy' thing the lone fox seems to be winning....?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacelord
Whoa! holy crap, check out the chess board picture again, they are not playing the game with only sheep, notice the king, queen, bishop etc.. the sheep are the pawns! They know exactly what they're doing.

And does anybody want to try and speculate why the CBS and NBC sheep in the race are leaving footprints in the snow and Fox and ABC aren't?
edit on 25-12-2011 by Spacelord because: because

Is that what I thought was fire??
Wow, thats bloody telling! Good find!
Wish the sheep would stop bloody cooperating!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
80% of people are just blind sheeple who will do ANYTHING, including MURDERING their fellow humans if ordered to or if some ``other`` person takes responsibility for it. The Milgram Experiment has proven it again and again.

If you don't know what the Milgram Experiment is, look it up into more details....

So they are right to call them sheeple. Most people, anywhere in the world, are sheeple. It's not just westerners.

And really, whoever watches the MSM and believes their spin on stories is a sheeple.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
That makes sense! Perfect sense. A fox is the predator to a sheep, right?! So we are their prey in their whole skewed world of money and evil!! I pray for a better world and soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

See how foxes sled is the one to reflect the '11', seen on the moon.
Wasn't there a thread recently about some weirdness in a time or life magazine
cover photo with an '11' projected from/onto New York into/from space?

Where you look for things, you will find them.

It could just as easily pass as a "V"...so, it's seeing what you want. Either way, I see it as lights. They have to look like that because of what they are. There is no other shape they would make given how they operate. It will always make some form of a V shape, however very narrow or wide.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I DON'T want this thread to die, I want an OFFICIAL explanation from fox for all of this. and EFF that minora!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
On Dasher Kardashian,
on Dancer with the Stars,
on Prancer Bono,
on Vixen Gaga,
on Comet Elenin,
on Cupid Polizzi (Snooki),
on DONDER party,
on Blitzed out on TV.....

Fixed it for you! You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Throw in a 'shepherd' or two while you're at it!

Wow! Maybe that's why FOX's main anchor is Shepard Smith!!!

The plot thickens......
edit on 25-12-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is great thread S&F for you..... LMAO .... hey its Christmas and I got a tear in my eye ......

more of Ruperts Rubes .... another great name for faux channel

Merry Christmas; Happy Hannauka and Merry end to the Pagan Winter Festival ... oh and Happy Birthday Horus'

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Apparently this is last years card:

Yes, the chess pieces are sheep...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I also notice there are some illuminati torches on the chessboard and the Fox on the American side has a red nose, like Rudolph has, probably suggesting that America is the leader of the pack.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

bahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaha! hahahahahahhahahahahhh they know how to throw it in our faces lol, bastards..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I like that. Makes sense. Nice interpretation I guess

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Apparently this is last years card:

Yes, the chess pieces are sheep...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

What's on the presents next to "Rudolph" Fox? Could it be Hebrew?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
A fox is a sheep's natural predator.

So I guess someone needs to start a competing media empire or a journalism ethics authority named 'Hound'.

Nope. Wolves are, though. Foxes don't get much larger than a medium sized dog (rare), don't pack and will only attack something bigger than themselves if cornered or rabid.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is blatant. I don't see another way of interpreting it other than the viewers are all just sheep that contribute ratings and special interests. Obviously not a fluke for an animal, because last year they played chess using sheep as pawns.

There is no excuse for an analogy that doesn't belittle the viewer. More people need to wake up and smell the manipulation.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
On Dasher Kardashian,
on Dancer with the Stars,
on Prancer Bono,
on Vixen Gaga,
on Comet Elenin,
on Cupid Polizzi (Snooki),
on Donner party,
on Blitzed out on TV.....

Haha that pic is so sad and true at the same time.
Merry Christmas!

U

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I love it because it's telling. I hope it's a subversive joke on Fox and a message from the artist, holding a mirror in front of people's face. I hope it infuriates.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Thankyou very much. Rather blatant and to me very much in your face.
Would be very interested to read a reply from fox management regarding this. VERY interested !
As an aside, have just been banned from glp, but I have never posted to that site. they never sent my p/word to complete registration.
Strange days indeed.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Fox news is sending out there Holiday card in which they zing CNN and MSNBC.

Fox News zings CNN and MSNBC on holiday card, just like last year

In what's becoming an annual media tradition, Fox News used its holiday card to wish friends and family well this holiday season--and take a swipe at CNN and MSNBC.

The front of Fox News' 2011 card--distributed to media journalists including this one--features a cartoon fox leading ABC, NBC and CBS in a sheep-sled race, with the jockeys for MSNBC and CNN watching from the sidelines. (The idea is that Fox News, the top-rated cable news network, is so far ahead, it's now competing against the the Big Three networks.)

Yahoo News

It isn't the swipe they take at their competitors that interests me, take a look at what each station has pulling their sleds:

Is this Fox's way of saying "our sheep are better than your sheep"?

Just goes to show you what the networks really think about their viewers. Very telling in my opinion.

edit on 12/24/11 by FortAnthem because:

Check the moon it has illuminati symbolism-dawn of a new day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join