It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news holiday card. Our sheeple are the best!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

See how foxes sled is the one to reflect the '11', seen on the moon.
Wasn't there a thread recently about some weirdness in a time or life magazine
cover photo with an '11' projected from/onto New York into/from space?

These cards are coded for those in the know.
The Olympics springs to mind when looking at the character colours.
A recent thread about Rik Clay has interesting ideas on the Olympics.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The sheep thing is too obvious.
Only sheep would get caught up in that aspect.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The "11" represents the Fox searchlight logo.

And last time I checked, pink isn't an Olympic colour.

Oh and it's not a reflection, like the other sleds it's their logo.

edit on 24/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by pshea38

The "11" represents the Fox searchlight logo.

You mean this?

Wonder why they put it on the moon instead of shining up into the sky.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow, what an "in your face you stupid people" statement.
And yes, it is sad that most folks just will not get it.
I have a son who is a TV brainwashee, so I know first hand what they are like.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yup!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Subconscious views have their tendency of being expressed in art. It's only being human.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Holy crap------ I thought this was some kind joke.
If this does not wake you up you nothing will.

Seriously WTF is going on in this world. This did not make me laugh it freaks me out a little. OK it freaks me out alot.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I used to be an ardent Fox News watcher but over the past years I have come to the point where I can not stand their programming anymore. I have completely stopped watching any and all of their programming. What is odd is the very shows I thought were the best and the most "fair and balanced" I now find intolerable and not at all balanced.
Now, I feel the same way about all the big U.S. 24 hour News Stations these days but find Fox news the most obnoxious one out there. I can see why people from other cultures and countries think U.S. citizens are crase and militant.
Fox is actually a news DISservice
edit on 24-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: uuhhhhhhhhh

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A fox is a sheep's natural predator.

So I guess someone needs to start a competing media empire or a journalism ethics authority named 'Hound'.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I try to maintain a full, unbiased opinion about my hatred for the mass media. While I've always kept a deep dark corner of my heart for Fox News to live in, this basically just cements it my belief that they are the incarnation of all evil residing in America today. "Go back to sleep nation, we Will tell you what you need to know". I'd like to say it's just Fox that views the people who watch there network in such a demeaning light, but as time goes on it is getting harder and harder to deny the malicious nature of all major media outlets.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well there is the saying about the fox and the hens but hens puling a sled would look stupid and sheep are so easy to draw.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Nice. I don't see ANY reason why sheep would be pulling any sleds as a sign of Christmas or the holidays. I've never seen sheep being used to pull sleds in real life situations. Oxen, reindeer, horses, cows... OK.... sheep? No. Maybe in some part of the world unknown to me, but I've personally never observed any such thing in pictures, on video or in real life. I can't explain this one.

I take it back.. here's a picture of sheep pulling a sled: Sheep pulling sled disguised as reindeer.

edit on 24-12-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

well a relation to the Sheep the goat !

Yule Winter Solstice!

Father Winter ! riding the Goat ! in which later became AKA Santa Claus (Chris Kringle)
then Father Christmas,, when Christianity intertwined with the Pagan Solstice Holidays

Yule Goat
en.wikipedia.org...

ts origins might go as far back as to pre-Christian days, where goats were connected to the Norse god Thor, who rode the sky in a chariot drawn by two goats, Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr, and carried his hammer Mjöllnir.

Here ya go ! Proof there was some sheep's pulling a sled Now only if i can get a Sheep sled Race Picture !

well here is a old pic of a sheep's pulling a sled

In China

www.tour-beijing.com...

in the past in 2010
?? Two foxes near the fire with a Menorah
One near the Pagan holiday/X-Mas tree

Does this show Jewish Dominance Control of Media ? ! ?
Why 2

Tho the Fireplace Scenery is meant for the celebration of Yule the Yule Log
Yule log
en.wikipedia.org...

As the Foxes are Playing Chess with Sheep ? as in US!

Yule
en.wikipedia.org...

Yule or Yuletide ("Yule-time") is a winter festival that was initially celebrated by the historical Germanic people as a pagan religious festival , though it was later absorbed into, and equated with, the Christian festival of Christmas. The festival was originally celebrated from late December to early January on a date determined by the lunar Germanic calendar The festival was placed on December 25 when the Christian calendar (Julian calendar) was adopted .

edit on 24-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
wait wait a minute is there another (better source) than yahoo news...? I can't find one.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yep, the media have it right, they really "respect" their viewers.

You're a number, nothing more. Keep watching and stuffing your faces with chemically enhanced crap, keep supporting them and ranting when they pull BS like this, keep them in their overrated jobs and shut up like good little sheeple.

And I'll bet everyone here left this thread and switched on to see what the Kardashians are doing.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

You're a number, nothing more. Keep watching and stuffing your faces with chemically enhanced crap, keep supporting them and ranting when they pull BS like this, keep them in their overrated jobs and shut up like good little sheeple.

And I'll bet everyone here left this thread and switched on to see what the Kardashians are doing.

yeah, were alll stupid.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I know I am. Just can't get enough of the vomit being fed to my eyes. We are insatiable.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Here are some Pic i have recently uploaded these ,

Our Number is on this card!

equivalent to this !

your a Number !

I AM NOT A NUMBER

Jordan Maxwell You are property of the elite globalist bankers

tp Add

edit on 24-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: Add fox News 666

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Whoa! holy crap, check out the chess board picture again, they are not playing the game with only sheep, notice the king, queen, bishop etc.. the sheep are the pawns! They know exactly what they're doing.

And does anybody want to try and speculate why the CBS and NBC sheep in the race are leaving footprints in the snow and Fox and ABC aren't?
edit on 25-12-2011 by Spacelord because: because

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Apparently this is last years card:

Yes, the chess pieces are sheep...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Wow this picture is weird!
I tried to enlarge it to get a good look at the detail, but aren't much good at that sort of thing, just getting distorted fuzz!
But I just wondered why theres 2 foxes on one side, & only one on the other?
Also, is that firelight with the sheep pieces? Why?
& whats with the weird 'duck head' under the foxes necks??
& can anyone make out whats on the floor behind the fox on the left?
Lol, I'm probably just tired but this blatant crap has got me questioning everything they do!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Looks like those are won sheep pieces behind the fox on the left, and maybe there's 2 foxes on the Right because Fox is the Dominate Right wing network?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join