It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Aliens Abduct Humans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It is beyond obvious that there are no bona fide aliens around - this whole phenomina is no different than the age old phenomina of faeries, jinns, demons,ect - just updated for the modern psyche! - fact is they are all mostly astral forms infiltrated by the Archon influence.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
It is beyond obvious that there are no bona fide aliens around - this whole phenomina is no different than the age old phenomina of faeries, jinns, demons,ect - just updated for the modern psyche! - fact is they are all mostly astral forms infiltrated by the Archon influence.

You mean they are only service-to-self, that's it?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

You mean they are only service-to-self, that's it?

"They sought to overpower humanity in its psychological and perceptual functions... although they saw that human thinking was superior to theirs... For indeed their delight is bitter and their beauty is depraved. And their triumph is in deception (apaton), leading astray, for their own structure is without divinity."

Gnosticism, Archons/Greys, The Controller Agenda. The Jinn.

openseti.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
reply to post by cloudyday

I don't want to make you angry but I feel your thinking is wrong on many levels. Firstly, cloning humans takes all the specialness out of being alive, and being unique. Which each of us are. Secondly, we haven't (all) seen a grey in the flesh and blood. So who knows if they are real? Where does a soul come from to fill a clone? Does God allow that? Did you notice that all the animals on this planet are beautiful? The animals all have two (2) eyes, and the males have male private parts, the females have the same in common privates? Thus a theme created by the same artist "God".

The pictures circulating the web of aliens are ugly, and they look weird and demon like. Their code of manners resemble the anti social that end up in prision for unwanted sexual acts, disection, kidnapping (abduction), murder, peeping tom, terrorizing, shutting off nuclear war heads, damaging crops, etc... The just don't seem to exhibit behaviour of respectful manners and common decency. They just aren't honest peoples. If the aliens did these acts and not criminal humans.
edit on 24-12-2011 by frugal because: spelling

I agree that many reports of Greys are bizarre and scary, and I wouldn't want to meet one. But I think genetically engineering the human race is inevitable. Societies that don't get on board will be left with a population that can't compete with societies that engineer their population. For example, societies will be able to engineer children with an aptitude for different things. There might be quotas for musicians, leaders, scientists, etc. There might be an exponential growth in human intelligence as each generation of genetic engineers is smarter than the last. Life span might need to be decreased so that older inferior generations don't burden the future generations.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i have read the MOD report stating we are being visited by 2-6 extraterrestrial species. I have also deduced from these reports that the greys are a biological automated entities working for the nordic type. I was visited by a nordic type, but did not see any other being during the encounter. He did not frighten me or threaten me. I do not believe that the visitors can all be grouped into one species. I do not think every vjsitor has the same agenda. I was told not to be afraid this is all part of a plan. I have interview an abductee that was taken by the greys and experiment upon through out her life. Once both she and her husband were abducted from their back porche, when they were returned blood was on the deck and the chairs where they were sitting. Other encounters with seperate entities have convinced me that we have no idea what is going on.... on this planet. That is why i love these conversations and articles posted here on ATS....Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lindsaylove

Is that report available online somewhere??

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Point being, why would aliens abduct humans for the so-called experimentation if there are claims we were actually created by them? Wouldn't they already know all there is to know about us?

What is your evidence, not "he said or she saw", evidencethat aliens have abducted anyone?
None.

Thread over.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Point being, why would aliens abduct humans for the so-called experimentation if there are claims we were actually created by them? Wouldn't they already know all there is to know about us?

What is your evidence, not "he said or she saw", evidencethat aliens have abducted anyone?
None.

Thread over.

The thread is not over, just because you say it is. This is not the private world of LiveToSpendIt, nor is anyone claiming this thread is about proving alien abductions occur. This is a ''highly speculative'' topic. Discussion over. Have a good day

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't actually believe alien abductions exist. Humans abducting humans, possibly, but not aliens.

However, if aliens were to be abducting humans, then "food supply" is probably the most likely reason.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join