It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New members posting about Ron Paul and UFO's?...We see YOU!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It is funny! I wonder how often they create new member names, and how many dormant members are them as well.. I'd say 1 out of 5 members is created by a government official. They post maybe 10 times, then bounce as if they're listening to slayer69s member video. Ats should delete members who have been dormant for a certain amount of time with less then .. Idk. A vriable amount of posts. 10? If you happen to be a government shill, send me a pm.. Or ya toooooo scared? You have to be scared if your coming on here to sway our thinking.. Only terrified people would go out of their ways to infiltrate and manipulate and spy on civilians . Which is the government..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I've notices these Ron Paul haters who make lame arguments, But when you talk about UFO's (which I am sceptical of) why would it be first contact if it is true that they have been here a while? There are literally tens or hundreds of thousands of people who claim to be abducted so they are hardly being singled out so to speak, also if you wanted to study humans you would choose Mr and Mrs average obviously not anyone 'special' otherwise you would have a a subject who is not typical of the normal person which is obviously what they would be most interested in.

Just saying.....

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

while i would totally agree with your stance ....I INSTANTLY knew,when reading the op, at least one person was going to post your words..but:

did you see those threads?..they lack common sense....and are just plain attention whoring...

the op is right....mind the ranting..but he s right and i can feel his pain..

P.S ...im not american but....#Ronpaultwentytwelve ..this is gonna be off topic but.......please....how - despite all other things- can someone vote for any other candidat who will obv be pushing for more wars?...how can you call for more wars? wtf is wrong wit`you ........now go register as a republican....

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

On the other hand...

1) There are so many Pro- Ron Paul posts and a huge number of Pro Ron Paul "bumper stickers" used for signatures by ATS members; yet, in REAL life, I don't know a single person who plans to vote for him.

So, according to the Internet, he has 90% of all voters, plus the rest of the world, clamoring for him to be crowned emperor.

Most everyone knows that the Ron Paul's campaign strategy has been in exploiting the Internet to appear as if a ground-swell of support has existed, and so the apparent Internet support will not translate into votes.

Most everyone knows (except, perhaps, conspiracy theorists) not to believe everything you read on the Internet.

We know who they are.

2) Likewise, most everyone knows that if a picture of some light in the sky is given as evidence of alien life-- it will not be. After hundred of those posts-- we just know without needing to bother to look.

We know who they are, as well.

3) The vast number of threads complaining about there being so many posts critical of the OWS. It was make believe to garner sympathy, and most people knew it.

We know who they are.

SO...

What can we learn from this?

That people make up stuff and use the Internet to garner support, demonize opponents, sell stuff, mislead people, or make themselves important. Very little teaching takes place without an agenda, and that agenda is almost always about money and power.

And I am so right about everything I just posted, I might start signing up my other email accounts to become at least five more ATS "members" and star my own posts, then post four items talking about how clever "Frira" is, and use another "member" account to portray an idiot who is full of hate and ignorance, cannot spell, much less conjugate a verb and who, of course, holds the opposite position.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So you are saying that the UFO crowd are a bunch of crack pots and kooks and should not be posting about politics and the presidential race? Is that your hidden message there OP?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Ats should delete members who have been dormant for a certain amount of time with less then .. Idk. A vriable amount of posts.

That would not be fair. Some of us have been here long enough to read the same information soo many times we take long breaks from ATS and return to see if there is anything new. The only thing that changes day to day is the news which can be debated endlessly. Take a topic like 911 or JFK and try to post something original that older members have not read. Not going to happen.

I generally now just pop in to read the news and maybe make a post or two and thats it. Truth be told I post in the non conspiracy forums now more than the any others and thats becuase all the threads made on older conspiracys contain nothing new. I am not saying that such threads are useless becuase I am sure it is new information for many new members, but older members have heard it all before and are less likely to post unless they feel like educating or correcting newer members.

So deleting older members who are not very active is a very bad idea. If you are around long enough you will most likely become less active for the same reasons as I mentioned above. I heard soo many new members ask why the Three Amigos don't post this summer and it really made me laugh. This site is their job and I am sure they have heard and read it all soo many times they would rather shove shards of glass in their eyes than read another 911 thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You're opening post on this thread, just gives me another reason, on why I should not vote for Ron Paul!!!

Foofighter's,

Erno86

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
So you are saying that the UFO crowd are a bunch of crack pots and kooks and should not be posting about politics and the presidential race? Is that your hidden message there OP?

I don't know how you put 2 and 2 together to make 5 but no, it's not the intent of the OP.

I think you know that as well.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join