It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New members posting about Ron Paul and UFO's?...We see YOU!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Anyone else noticing that a huge majority of new members are opening their OP's with a story of a UFO in their back yard or slander against Ron Paul?

I don't think I need to point out the threads to older members and thankfully many have been deleted before the first page was full but..damn!

First off, if you have to try and slander a true American with false reports and old interviews that have been proven to be biased and just plain BS...try harder.

Secondly...why would anyone believe that YOU are being singled out as the initial contact by Alien Races that have perhaps traveled umpteen light years to get here? Who are YOU and what makes YOU so special?

Give it a break...Trolls, FBI, CIA, DHS...or whoever signs your paycheck. We see you. In fact, we are ALWAYS expecting you and know exactly who you are and what your agenda is.

In a nutshell...you lose. So, give it up and try shilling another site where the IQ base might be a little lower. There is a reason many of us are here and that is...because of people like you.

Now I will clarify that I am not saying that ALL new members are falling into this category but I have been noticing that there seems to be a general flavor these days. I have opened a lot of threads lately only to find that there is an immediate agenda of one of these two topics. In fact, there have been a few intro threads removed just in the last few days that the mods caught.

I will say welcome to new members every time but for those with agendas like mentioned above...WHY?

So just in case you can gain a little bit of a conscience and actually have an understanding of what is real in this World....Merry Christmas to you.

If not...I feel nothing for what is coming to you.

Peace

edit on 24-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just because some one posts information that you don't agree with does not make the trolls or shills....just saying.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

yes "us older members"

Jude you made me laugh,, when did you join?? March..?? (friendly poking in the ribs)...

yes i thought the same thing,, just a few mins ago...

and YOU my friend add a Great voice to ATS..for many of "us"...

S&F
edit on 12/23/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I was wondering what was up with all the UFO threads today...
well put S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's funny you should mention it but yes!
I've seen you around plenty on this board and know you to be an honourable individual but some of the new members seem to be disappearing after just a post or two. I think someone with money is getting just ever so slightly worried. Call it an alien invasion, a vibration change, or perhaps a DNA upgrade, but yes, I am noticing these things of which you speak. It's actually quite sad but fortunately enough here seem to be awake too. Ron Paul is very much in favour here thank goodness. I'm not even in the US but recognise the voice of a sane man anywhere.
Ahem!
edit on 23/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by jude11

yes "us older members"

Jude you made me laugh,, when did you join?? March..?? (friendly poking in the ribs)...

yes i thought the same thing,, just a few mins ago...

and YOU my friend add a Great voice to ATS..for many of "us"...

S&F
edit on 12/23/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

Yup...March.

I have been subjected to so much truth, disinformation, propaganda and crap that I feel so old...

Not saying that I haven't had my fun...had my ass handed to me in some cases and been proven to be wrong and right in other cases...just so tired.

I have just noticed a trend in the last few weeks and am starting to question the motives.

What say you?

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
why would they need to infiltrate ats when they have cnn and the msm to spread propaganda to hundreds of millions around the globe.

do i believe ats is monitored. for sure, especially after giffords was shot by an alleged member of ats.

they wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't. i think supercomputers are flagging millions of web pages per minute 24/7 and sending the most relevant ones that meet certain key word requirements for human analysis and not a round the clock team of cia agents reading and going over thousands of posts etc manually.

the job is just to big, time consuming and expensive to do effectively without super computers.

i wonedr if wrtinig lkie tihs wuold fool a sueprcmoupter.

edit on 24-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

as a contributor you are 5 STARS in my book,,, 38 applause's!!!!!! and look at your STARS..(yes. jealous LOL))

but This thread isn't about "US" lol.. or ME...

i noticed more in the last few months, what i thought was an influx of New-members,, but as you clearly pointed out,
there just might be a Motive...

what i find SO appealing about ATS, is how we self control the site.. YES with mods oversight..
but as individual members as well.!!!

Peace to you and to all of us this Holiday season..!!!!

~~~~~YES,, peace,, even to the Spooks..!!!~~~~~~

edit on 12/24/11 by darrman because: spellenglish

edit on 12/24/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
100% with you, the alien thing is silly lately, I do not even bother clicking on them...its just #, ya ok we get it....you are gonna tell us aliens are our founders and then we should let them govern us...lol...meanwhile they are actors...HOLLYWOOD STYLES lmao...give it up if you think people will buy into that..project bluebeam needs to be laid to rest...

the MSM and PTB manipulation...its getting so "boy who cried wolf" isn't it? Ah its nice to see sooo many people waking up....TPTB can do nothing to stop it...they need to get onside before the people lynch them...

I hope this transition is smooth...change is inevitable...
edit on 24-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

i wonedr if wrtinig lkie tihs wuold fool a sueprcmoupter.

edit on 24-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

writing like THAT only fools Supermodels............

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ive noticed a sudden surge in newer members hating on Paul. Going into every RP thread and bashing him.

I thought of this the other day actually.

It's not impossible people. The CIA and FBI openly admit to keeping an eye on certain websites, it's not that far fetched that groups (not even CIA/FBI) are doing these things.

Thanks for bringing it to everyones attention OP

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

OH and 4,000+ posts in only a couple months???

That's great!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I think there are a lot of people joining ATS to sing Ron Paul's praises as well. That was a big part of the reason I joined.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What exactly constitutes as ...."new" because from my perspective, YOU are pretty "new" here.

So, should I be watching ......you ?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
I think there are a lot of people joining ATS to sing Ron Paul's praises as well. That was a big part of the reason I joined.

And welcome to you!

I know many new members are actually joining for valid reasons of such but it just seems to be a large number of new members have an immediate agenda of either dissing RP or attempting to make UFO believers look foolish.

Either one makes me wonder.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

well --welcome Jaws1975

if i didn't get to welcome you on your "Day one"..

your singing to the choir!!! LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

I've done 1000+ in 4 months or so and wasn't even trying. Maybe jude11 was trying harder but also has more to share?
Did you see the bread thread? Mmmmm! Gonna be trying it soon myself. Get rich or dough trying?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by jaws1975

well --welcome Jaws1975

if i didn't get to welcome you on your "Day one"..

your singing to the choir!!! LOL

Thanks, and amen!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well I am a new member and its funny you should say that because Ron Paul and ufos are the reason I finally joined ats after 5 years coming here lol.I hope Ron Paul wins and we can put all the rp bashers to rest. Merry Christmas from Canada everyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

You are talking about new in terms of account ownership, yet you fail to realize that some of the new members, are also old members. I personally have had 5 or more accounts, lost interest a few times over, and when coming back forgot usernames, and pass codes. Combine that with new email addresses with no access to the old, and you get new old members, that have just found their way back because their interest has returned, usually because whatever is being most discussed (ie Ron Paul) Before you start to think of yourself as an old member, realize that ATS started October 1999, and your ten years late.

Than realize that every members viewpoint is important, regardless of stars or length of time here. Its not a stars, and seniority competition, its a forum where every voice matters.
edit on 24-12-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join