It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAACP President : "Ron Paul is no racist"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Dance4Life

misdirection is a known troll tactic.

So is ignoring the subject completely when they know they've lost and re-cycling the original argument.

That is what he did to me in this thread. I don't mind though, practice makes perfect.

Wow, an empty personal attack with no substance and nothing to add to the coversation. How many people have you won over with that tactic so far?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

You speak in the style of someone that is paid to attack RP.

That is pretty funny since I have never actually attacked RP once. Not on ATS or anywhere else. What do you suppose I get paid?

So what is it you know so much about this man. give us some details, personal ones, since you seem to be so much smarter than all of us on the subject.

I know that the racist things published in my newsletter under my name are my responsiblity.

Please give it up for us. Details. Hopefully you can enlighten us with something better than what the media has been bringing, and that is the newsletters. We know about that already and it's not enough to convice us he's a racist.

You mean since you cannot defend the topic of this thread, you want to change it?
Right because there are no other Ron Paul threads.

This thread has a topic.

And hopefully you have some documentation to go with it.

you mean like the newsletters this thread is about. Denying they exist now?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

That is why I said the last election was in 2008, because you made it obvious after 2Pac said "last election" you responded with something as utterly ridiculous as "there was no election in 2002" WTF that means?
edit on 23-12-2011 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

You really are a special case. You might need to read back more than one post to see why I said 2002. You might then understand what that has to do with a time way before the last election. I did not bring up the last e lection, tupac did. If he thought it was in 2002 or I was referring to it by mentioning 2002, that is his deficiency, not mine.

I am sorry you c annot follow along. I never said anything about 2002 in relation to the last election. Jesus Christ the thread is not even 3 full pages long yet. Just read back a post or two more.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I would like you to answer my post since you just happened to conveniently skip it and not reply to it when you did with the others.

The entire conversation is quoted without alteration so you can see what you wrote and what I wrote. Did you not completely change the topic in it's entirety when I presented the evidence you were asking for? Then focused your new attack on an old argument?

Is that not misdirection?

I hope you don't conveniently miss this post as well. That would be unfortunate for you because I'd have to post it again so you could read it.

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Are you serious?

How do I know that this is true? How do I know the NAACP president feels this way? How can I possibly believe any of this?

Please use the answer, because he put his name to his statements. Please.

If you just bothered to read the source....It will tell you his name is Nelson Linder and if you bothered to google or youtube Nelson Linder regarding this topic, you can find a clip of him talking about Ron Paul on public radio.

ATS needs some facepalm smileys....

If you understood what I was saying, you could have just read the source on Ron Paul's racist newsletters. You can find them published under his name.

Yes, you do need a facepalm.

Wow, blatant trolling:

1) asking for proof - yea I don't mind that
2) receiving the proof - yes that seems about what happened, I did tell you to read the link.
3) changing the subject completely and starting over the cycle of circular logic - uhhhhhh, you have some troll workshops to take.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Wow, blatant trolling:

Asking for proof? Did you ask me for proof of these newsletters? I missed that. Do you really need proof of them because I have it.

2) receiving the proof - yes that seems about what happened, I did tell you to read the link.

I read the link. What is your point.

3) changing the subject completely and starting over the cycle of circular logic - uhhhhhh, you have some troll workshops to take.

When did I ever change the topic?

Damn, do any of you make any sense?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I would like you to answer my post since you just happened to conveniently skip it and not reply to it when you did with the others.

The entire conversation is quoted without alteration so you can see what you wrote and what I wrote. Did you not completely change the topic in it's entirety when I presented the evidence you were asking for? Then focused your new attack on an old argument?

Is that not misdirection?

I hope you don't conveniently miss this post as well. That would be unfortunate for you because I'd have to post it again so you could read it.

Are you serious?

How do I know that this is true? How do I know the NAACP president feels this way? How can I possibly believe any of this?

If you just bothered to read the source....It will tell you his name is Nelson Linder and if you bothered to google or youtube Nelson Linder regarding this topic, you can find a clip of him talking about Ron Paul on public radio.

ATS needs some facepalm smileys....

If you understood what I was saying, you could have just read the source on Ron Paul's racist newsletters. You can find them published under his name.

Yes, you do need a facepalm.

Wow, blatant trolling:

I just responded to this post and I still do not know what the hell you are talking about. Are you upset I did not answer your post before the ones written to me before it?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

AND WHO OR WHAT IS THE NAACP!

'ron racist paul 'is a total racist! Its no conspiricy, its no other explanation, and its no way im voting for such humans that display such Un- Godly actions or have such un-godly thoughts.

ron paul

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Are you serious?

So pulled up your original quote. I know you can read so I don't have to repeat it to you.

I told you to look in the link to find the NAME that you were asking for and for good measure gave you the exact tips you needed to 'know how the NAACP president feels this way" because a public radio clip is on youtube of the man in question, Nelson Linder.

You responded by completely changing the topic and regurgitating the newsletters, which had nothing to do with the exchange you and I were having.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Umm.. anyway.

I guess my only point is that once you have the head of the NAACP saying that you aren't a racist, you officially are not a racist no matter what. At least you shouldn't be in the public's eye.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I disagree that it makes you 100% not a racist but it does give you some credibility when a NAACP president gives you the green light of not being racist. Which also points to whether or not the person writing the letters was racist or prejudiced.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
Umm.. anyway.

" I guess my only point is that once you have the head of the NAACP saying that you aren't a racist, you officially are not a racist no matter what. At least you shouldn't be in the public's eye.
"

Not necessarily , I am Pretty Sure to be Officially NOT Called a Racist , you have to First Kiss Jesse Jackson's Ring , then Make a Donation to one of his Numerous Charitable Causes , then I think your OK ............

edit on 23-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Bhahhaha forgot the Honorable Jessie Jackson. Touche.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

'ron racist paul 'is a total racist! Its no conspiricy, its no other explanation, and its no way im voting for such humans that display such Un- Godly actions or have such un-godly thoughts.

ron paul

What makes you THINK that The Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul would Even WANT your Vote ? I am Pretty Sure he can become our Next President without it , so just RELAX there Sparky.........

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

What makes you THINK that The Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul would Even WANT your Vote ? I am Pretty Sure he can become our Next President without it , so just RELAX there Sparky.........

Is this typical of Ron Paul supporters?

I am not sure you understand how electing someone works. I guarantee Ron Paul is not telling people to shove their vote up their ass. I am sure he would love to know his supporters are.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have to thank the OP of this thread. There is something Paul supporters do that hurts them more than anyone else ever could for them.

You treat anyone that does not WORSHIP Ron Paul as if they are just plain all wrong. Well sorry but Paul is not perfect. No one is. My problem with this one issue and the mountains of LAME excuses that go with it seemed really quite minor to me, until things like this thread popped up.

Here we have a Ron Paul supporter, supporting Ron Paul for president by explaining that Ron Paul is not responsible for Ron Paul's own newsletter because...

1. He is old. That was a long time ago.
2. Publishing a newsletter is too complicated for Ron Paul and he deserves some respect for even trying.
3. Ron Paul should not be held accountable for things published under his name because he is old and it was hard.

Yep, got my support now. You defended him by saying he is too old and inept to run a newsletter. Fine. He sure as hell should not be president then.

Seee, I had an issue with what was one issue. Now, you convinced me he is too old and too stupid to publish a newsletter just like my gram gram does. She even knows what she writes.

So what have I learned from die hard Ron Paul supporters on ATS?
He is old.
He is not responsible for his own work.
He does not want me to vote for him anyway.

Love it. Love everything about it.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Algernonsmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The gentlemen endorsing Ron Paul is the president of the Austin, Texas NAACP chapter. The quote is also from 2008 and sourced to Prison Planet.

Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder, who has known Ron Paul for 20 years...

Prison Planet reports Sunday, January 13, 2008

The national NAACP President & CEO is named Benjamin Todd Jealous and has not said anything on the matter.

President and CEO Benjamin Todd

There is a big difference between the two.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Are you serious?

How about a video which contains the interview with the President of the NAACP Austin, TX and you can hear him say it, in his own words, with his very own voice.

edit on 24-12-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

ron paul

HAHAHA Oh this stuff just gets better and better.

Who or what is the NAACP? Well my friend, the NAACP is the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People". Here is a link for their website.

NAACP website

The NAACP was founded in 1909. They have kind of been around for a while fighting for Civil Rights. Roughly for the last 100 years. I'm shocked you have never heard of them. The reason they formed was over the Race Riots in 1908. If you would like more info and who and what they are and what they have done, check out there website or you can get the Reader's Digest version at Wiki, which I will include a link to so you wont have to put out much effort.

NAACP Wiki entry

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I would reconsider pocketing that NAACP endorsement on Ron Paul's behalf just yet.

Al Sharpton smells blood. I am not a fan of the good Reverend but I concede that for once he makes a number of valid points...

Contrary to what many of the Ron Paul supporters here on ATS are continuing to insist, there is obviously quite a bit more inflammatory material carrying Congressman Paul's endorsement.

This is not boding well for Congressman Paul.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
The gentlemen endorsing Ron Paul is the president of the Austin, Texas NAACP chapter. The quote is also from 2008 and sourced to Prison Planet.

Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder, who has known Ron Paul for 20 years...

Prison Planet reports Sunday, January 13, 2008

The national NAACP President & CEO is named Benjamin Todd Jealous and has not said anything on the matter.

President and CEO Benjamin Todd

There is a big difference between the two.

This thread can now be closed as a FRAUD

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join