It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok wtf, did Anonymous just declare open warfare on International Banking?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I mean, isn't it usually some computer disguised voice.
This sounds like a professional announcer.

David Grouchy

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Dec 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
They also have a video for V Begins ... it could be propaganda for the new film they are supposedly developing.. it's definitely not standard for anon style videos to use a human voice.

edit on 12/23/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Cool find. Lets hope it is really Anon
S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

it's definitely not standard for anon style videos to use a human voice.

Definetly not.
And I don't recognize hearing this particular poetic form of incitement of violence against Bankers before.

The voice sounds familiar though.

David Grouchy
edit on 23-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

S&F

Then Anon is blood thirsty
and has romantic ideas about the sand
and it's ability to drink up all that blood.

By the way.
If one types S&F
and the thread contains zero flags....
just sayin

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

S&F

Then Anon is blood thirsty
and has romantic ideas about the sand
and it's ability to drink up all that blood.

By the way.
If one types S&F
and the thread contains zero flags....
just sayin

David Grouchy
. Haha.. You gotta love the whole s f nonesense.. Although I havent watched the video yet, it was only a matter of tim before people started vendettas in the name of anon with or without their endorsement, as people are FED UP! So.. S and f for you.. For reals..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Definitely not Anons usual style. And this guy actually sounds like the actor who played the ranting propaganda dude in V. That's where I think you're hearing the familiarity.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

God, I love the internet. If you're going to express an opinion, then do it well. And it's even better if it's creative. This video certainly met that criteria. Anonymous? I don't know. I recall them using a mask in previous videos, but is this the same mask?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Sounds like 'Go Time' to me.

I like the voice. It sounds a lot better than the computerized one since it's much clearer and more easily understood. I also like the burgundy curtain behind him. So much better than the weird warehouse/UFO looking background they've used previously.

It seems as though Anon is trying to instill fear in the banksters and letting them know that they're hoping they don't have a happy New Year. The fact that the person says that he's never had enough money makes this sound personal as well as helps the listener identify with the man and his message.

It does sound as though there will be violence since he states that there won't be enough police to help the banksters. I also like how they're not announcing the date this will happen. The element of surprise is an important element in war tactics.

Well, I'll be interested to see what unfolds.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its no good using peacefull protests anymore,its not use..
Their laughing..now i dont usually agree to violence but you use pesticide to rid of pests..its natural for something to kill something else,if it means that far for the WHOLE WORLD of change..then so be it..

Anon,themselves,im not entirely sure as to whether they are hired..to cause global revolution as to give them an excuse for martial law..thats another theory at hand..but at the same time,it does pose the correct situation and answer..if people cant accept that you must fight fire with fire..use words of beauty to spread accross,if not,then that is a warning..if it doesnt work..then we have no choice..were not small,but they make us seem it...im fed up with being a lab rat,and so is many others...

If you want to cower in your hole..then so be it..
edit on 23-12-2011 by Winged-Sphinx because: more info!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Everyone is anonymous. A controlling body? I think not, that is the beauty of anon. If I might compare anon with the statue of liberty in its message and those it represents, then perhaps, some will understand there is no membership it is not a right of entitlement, we all are anon.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Crap! this is pure propaganda people, be aware - most ceratinly from Iran.

Edit to add.

Well, most of it is true, but!!!

edit on 23-12-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Crap! this is pure propaganda people, be aware - most ceratinly from Iran.

LOL

But how could they afford all the production qualities and still pay this guy
to walk around and carry the leaders salute for him?

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right - but this MUST be an propaganda piece, or I will resign as a communty member! LOL!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well I think someone spent some money on the voice at least.
And the poetry does seem to be written by a writer with half a clue.

A dangerous peice either way.

/nod
David Grouchy
edit on 23-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think maybe Anon was infiltrated and they're having to change their usual videos.

For example, one of their last videos showed the mask, but only half was showing since a shadow was covering it. This was definitely Illuminati symbolism being that it only showed one eye. So, I didn't take this video seriously. This video, however, is showing the entire mask and even closes in on the "eyes" a few times during the video. The fact that they're using a more human voice instead of a robotic voice is causing the movement to seem more organic. The Illuminati are most certainly for transhumanism, so the robotic voice would be appropriate. This video may be the most authentic yet of a pure movement against a corrupt system. It's either this or the Illuminati are having to drop their timeless symbolism to trick the masses even further. At this point, I'd say be careful in believing anything and look for the unspoken communications to guide you.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

My bad. Just forgot to put it. I look at a lot of threads.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

My bad. Just forgot to put it. I look at a lot of threads.

Welcome back! It's all good in the neighborhood.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Watching that video clip, I found it hard to reconcile the words being spoken at any given moment with the hand gestures and overall body language ... to me, they seemed as if they were out of synch with each other. And as we know, a large part of the information content in any face to face encounter is contained not only in the spoken words but also the accompanying body language. When the words and body language don't "agree" we can immediately tell that something is not quite right.
Also, watching very carefully, there appear many instances when the image appears to loop ... an example is the many times when the actor brings both of his/her hands together, only to immediately release them. Sure, this could also be a mannerism but is certainly looked to me like a "loop or repeat" of a previous segment of the video.

Anyway, I just found the video to be "odd" ...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

image appears to loop ... an example is the many times when the actor brings both of his/her hands together,

I noticed this, too. It didn't bother me though because really they just needed the person as a prop and since the voice is just dubbed in, it would be weird for the "actor" to be sitting there moving around for eight minutes trying to pretend he's talking. At least this is how I'm rationalizing it. I certainly never believed that the person in the video was doing the talking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join