It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 reasons why Philosophy is Dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

y may have to b stronger not that he is any to strength

when evil is existence powers then any honest free move through objective recognition as it is would suffer from finding his freedom lost as being literally possessed for lies life, as the way of evil powers exclusively through rights possessions abuses

when u loose ur freedom then u stop being in absolute realms then u become weak as any relative is by definition nothing objectively but vulnerable subject that have to pretend his freedom in any way so usually by meaning others smaller individuals positively free or believing bigger powerful freedom justifications their concerns about truth

one freedom cant mean but truth so wether absolute objective or absolute subjective himself

but when freedom is violated in absolute terms constant existence ways, then one cant but mean freedom violations as the only possible way to stay meaning smthg as long as he is still aware of being

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

WTF imans is that you? Or are you a copy as well.

But alas it is to true. When you lose your freedoms you stop being in absolute realms.

So why speak of obsoletes in this realm absolutely?

Freedom is ignorance, and as a blueman once said, in a comic. And no matter which way you turn, or go, you will see strings tugging you this way, and that way.

We're all puppets, Laurie. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings.
...Dr Manhattan

Philosophy is dangerous because sometimes, in some ways, it causes you to see some of the strings, and like a kid who sees a new toy...You attempt to play with it and to pull on those strings in your sight. And once in a great while some do succeed at doing exactly that.

Thereby disturbing the overall pattern, and causing the sleepy heads to rub there eye's now and then, but eventually it will all snap back into the natural order of things. And sometimes violently.

edit on 27-12-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

of course for u freedom is ignorance when obviously u mean to ignore what is clearly free value as if it is nothing for ur life in pretending values to things in superior creator fundamental absolute opposition to truth as the exclusive reference condition to ur life wills

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
philosophy or freedom is nothing to dangerous, anyone who mean to justify that obvious fake premise is exclusively meaning to please his god absolute comfortable situation in ruling all life as he wants
logically any sense of freedom would b a pain in the ass of god, where he must then be a little in concept realistic to rule that tiny nothing fact, which prove that god is never realistic ever and u r happy to call him creator as if it is normal to justify any and all by creations terms

freedom is the opposite to ignorance, freedom by definition is objective knowledge

that is why mister when a free move is deceived it means necessarily that evil is god

freedom by definition is nothing to objective and all to its fact, that is an absolute right mister u like it or not is ur problem not that it matters in anyway of ways

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You know what imans or absolutely, you are one of the very few people on this site who always makes such sense, and is semi sane.

But yes your right, I do have a habit of ignoring what is freely right in my face, and always pushing it away and even past the boundaries....But there is a qualm in all of that, of which you will never know....But know this, that you will never know of it in your ignorance.

Bad habits die hard, I know for I have killed more then a few. But still I do not believe in absolutes, yet for the merest of eternity's they flicker into being, only to be forgotten.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

u will never know much more then what i dont care to know, which prove that i dont ignore any since i know only what i want

using others to make urself sound someone is the proof of being noone but then evil living definitive fact

freedom as i said has nothing to do with ignorance when freedom by definition is objective knowledge and only truth matter mister, not u nor any else

truth is objective absolute fact so any true knowledge result of free move is necessarily knowing everything that is to b known

to u bc u r evil living objective is another, which is absolute unsanity not half

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

philosophy or freedom is nothing to dangerous, anyone who mean to justify that obvious fake premise is exclusively meaning to please his god absolute comfortable situation in ruling all life as he wants

Obviously your ignorance blinds you to your fake premises. Take it up with god or your god if you so chose, but in the end talking with that one is like talking to a wall...That is once in a great while it will say something back that you don't want to hear.

logically any sense of freedom would b a pain in the ass of god, where he must then be a little in concept realistic to rule that tiny nothing fact, which prove that god is never realistic ever and u r happy to call him creator as if it is normal to justify any and all by creations terms

Man created god... Or as some say god created man....To tell the truth none of those are questions, they are self explanatory. And an exercise in futility.

freedom is the opposite to ignorance, freedom by definition is objective knowledge

Yup your right, but the perspectives on that particular objective knowledge are not usually the same, nor do they stay the same, nor will they stay the same.

So that statement is stupid, and meaningless. But it does have a point to it.

that is why mister when a free move is deceived it means necessarily that evil is god

And what free move is that, maybe you deceive yourself when you think you have a free move...What you really saying is, you wish you were more ignorant, blind and blissful to all of your moves.

But yes evil is god, and so is good, infact it can pretty much be anything you can conceive it to be. Gee I wonder why.
Or at least you wonder why.

freedom by definition is nothing to objective and all to its fact, that is an absolute right mister u like it or not is ur problem not that it matters in anyway of ways

Freedom by definition is nothing but a definition.

I do not care, but it seems people do...So they make much noise about it, and it does not matter but to those that it matters. The paradox is, that in there heads they once thought it was an absolute.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

u r such a liar blankly as if hypocrit use of words is everything for one being u have no shame which prove the evil character u r opposed to all rights and truth

it is never about conclusions mister truth conclude not u, u deal with facts or shut up totally

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

u will never know much more then what i dont care to know, which prove that i dont ignore any since i know only what i want

I hear ya, I see ya, and understand ya.

And so do these guys.

using others to make urself sound someone is the proof of being noone but then evil living definitive fact

Are you but a child absolutely, for you sound childish.

freedom as i said has nothing to do with ignorance when freedom by definition is objective knowledge and only truth matter mister, not u nor any else

Freedom is a state dependent on any number of trillion of things, your freedom is your freedom and your truth...Objective knowledge is just quantifying any number of those states to your understanding of them and reflecting them outward into your world.

If they reflect back, then you have a solid form of objective knowledge. Once it breaks apart it is no longer stable so therefore can not be called anything but ignorance....What you have is just something that you think you have.

truth is objective absolute fact so any true knowledge result of free move is necessarily knowing everything that is to b known

That to broad a spectrum, it defines nothing much. By knowing everything, do you mean knowing a few things and ignoring the rest?

to u bc u r evil living objective is another, which is absolute unsanity not half

Again with the absolutes, obviously you are absolutely unsane.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

definitions are not to creations wills wether u dont like it that way or u reject it is ur issue not definitions issues that dont need u in any way
how dare u mean that definition is u

definition is the abstraction of absolute objective facts matters in absolute conception of it clearly realized in words

definitions as all alpahabets realities are clearly from truth realisations not any god freedom

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

No absolutely your just confused...And ignorant of a great many facts. What you call your world, I call a pond.

Now I would not go around saying in absolutes that you absolutely know the evil in god...Because it just might come true just for #z and giggles sake...And then were would you be...You just might have to confront your ignorance, using only your ignorance.

As of yet I have heard very little facts, and many opinions on the facts that I did hear....Very opinionated this whole thing has been on all sides.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

definition is the abstraction of absolute objective facts matters in absolute conception of it clearly realized in words

Clearly he has come to some sort of conclusion..

But I ask you galad, why should I care?

Don't answer that, because I don't want to read a novel.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

who are u when u think being able to say what is true, u prove how u r never true, what is not cant be through what is, how would it be over it
u r such insolent evil living that u dare paste my objective valuable sentence as childish

u have no relation at all with existence fact realities nor concepts out of free, so ur unconscious fact is all what u r in truth but for truth freedom u r evil living will

existence is to what is true, only truth matters while absolutes are the least identification way of truth relations

when what is constant is by its fact alone absolutely and when only constancy is what matter in concept as positive present facts reasons

u r such unsane that u mean to get to urself at least the figure of being a child or a superior god messenger

u r god messenger that enjoy doing it by preaching atheism, as an evil being living, u have nothing to do with random stupidity of children, ur sick religious background is too obvious all what u grasp to justify ur image through, while all ur means is ur evil wills never even that

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

and care is ur invention who said anything about care when it is all about evil absolute powers on existence rights

it is u with ur messengers that invent to others how the reason is god care about them, how evil is for good cause love, total inferiority of cheapest dirt thrown by absolute powers, the most easy reply is the one adopted as none

care is not when absolute constant agressions and rights violations is what exist

go care about urself freedom what u would realize all to u only and if u cant mean that then it is better dont exist at all

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeDominator

over generalization is not a way to the truth. Now if your own thinking got you believing in religion despite the others, than good, you have found your path and I'm glad for you. But it is wrong to state that everyone who doesn't believe is just following the masses to not be ridiculed.

Did I say everyone who doesn't believe?.. thats generalization..I believe I said many....and there are many who have abandoned their faith due to the scorn and ridicule of their peers.

I'm sorry if you thought I meant everyone.. but this is what I said...below.

So many shun religion these days.. because they do not want to be ridiculed..that is NOT following your own path.. that is being afraid what others will think and say of you.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Imans if I didnt know any better I would say your trying to make sense.

And for some reason, you seem to try and project your self on to others...And worse you seem to be under the illusion that you can project your faults unto me....Imans you dare defy me? Whats your problem? Quit doing that, its not cool.
Just joking, do as you will.

But here is what I think you should do--->Do As You Will...I'f you have a problem with god, or whatever god you have a problem with...Well then...Take it up with it or them.

existence is to what is true, only truth matters while absolutes are the least identification way of truth relations

And what is the truth absolutely? Quit pretending that you know, because I know that you do not know.

when what is constant is by its fact alone absolutely and when only constancy is what matter in concept as positive present facts reasons

Whatever, now your just making # up....There is no such thing as constancy, I have seen you change on more then one occasion on one of your absolutes....And so were is the constant absolute in that?

u r such unsane that u mean to get to urself at least the figure of being a child or a superior god messenger

Your seeing things again. If you fear god and its evil, that is your prerogative...I however do not, nor believe in such silly things. Even if they exist. The way I see it there is a problem, and that problem is a problem.

u r god messenger that enjoy doing it by preaching atheism, as an evil being living, u have nothing to do with random stupidity of children, ur sick religious background is too obvious all what u grasp to justify ur image through, while all ur means is ur evil wills never even that

Negative i am neither gods messenger boy, nor am I an atheist, nor do I care much for atheos but he does offer beer, while the others offer nothing but headaches...I am merely some dude. But I agree with some points from both camps, just as much as I disagree with other points from all camps.

You know what this banter reminds me of.

This vid.

Look at the cute Kitty.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

what u r is nothing but a will to get any pleasure sense of existing value u take for granted being of too, there is no pleasure sense mister and what is not more is ur right to exist

it is u that have a problem with god obviously, from what u cant mean any but from paying ur dime first

it is only u that care that much about god and up, u go up and stay there i now like always never have any concern with obviously nor any relation to mister

u cant respect an individual fact this is ur issue not mine, freedom right is nothing that would ever b to u

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
while i dont get what are u so positive about? obviously u admit having no attachment to anything so what is ur pleasure about everything, u should be the opposite, pissed of being existing or even meaning it

even the concept of profit is only to basics, wether u realize urself profits then u wouldnt speak but about urself business, while loosing any glimse perspective of anything else
or u profit from killing basics which seem to b ur case, living through the subjective pleasure of basics profits lost
as if u got smthg there instead

hey basics is not in profits when profits are to basics they go alone to basics u know and basics alone have fun with

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If you say so...Whatever, somewhere down the line you might even believe your assumptions, but only as long as you don't have to test your assumptions. I however have other things to do and believe in then your convoluted believes. So take all your profits and prophets because they are all meaningless and worthless to me, and if you want take it up with god. And we will see what it says. But you know it will say nothing.

And so I must go and do other things now.
But I will leave you with another video..You know just in case someone actually reads this and they will be like
WTF these dudes smoking....then OMG a kitten vid soo cute.

Its tough to be a kitty...so tired.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

again u prove the evil deaf u r, how dare u say that i believe to justify urself as a believer in pervert ways, u take all urself to god and stay there, nothing will shut such absurd expressions proving all being nothing but evil force
again from where do u get that energy since the useless character of ur means is obvious

one day it doesnt matter when u and ur kind will b forever dead

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join