It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Educational Fact: Paying Your Tax To The US And UK Government Is A Warcrime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
International law states that citizens that pay taxes to a government found guilty of warcrimes are also guilt of warcrimes.

Can you show us the specific legislation?

Or is this complete poppycock?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

This seems to have come from a post on God Like Productions about 5 hours ago, someones probably just spamming various forums with balderdash

Here is a link to the Independent concerning the report in question about taxes.

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 23-12-2011 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by filosophia
i am lawfully boycotting the system.

We should all live in the woods, its our true home, i get so bored living in a home, i have to sit outside while it is snowing or raining just to experience what it is to be alive. And missing a meal now and then wouldnt kill us.

What are you doing on the internet?

what are YOU doing? Maybe you missed my use of the word *should*. I am staying informed but while doing so nice and snug away from the madness of christmas shopping. Ha.

I mean, you said you were boycotting the system. I can't see how using an internet on a computer is boycotting the system - unless you have no understanding of how far reaching "the system" is.

You support of mega-corporations by use of their products is probably more damaging to democracy and peace than any tax bill. After all, it's the corporations who set the agenda and buy-out governments through financial bribery/investment.

I can't see how you're boycotting the system while being on ATS, on the internet, on a computer. Is your house and pc powered by thin air? Enlighten me. I figure you'll be paying an electricity company?

If anything your position is worse than that of a tax payer, because you're seeing the benefits of our society while contributing nothing in return.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
People need to understand something about taxes in the UK, i dont know how it works in America but if you are not self employed, therefor not responsible for your own tax returns, but if you are employed by any company within in the UK your wages are automaticly taxed before it goes into your bank account.

We do not pay taxes, they are appropriated from us with no option to opt out in anyway shape or form.

SO

In order for me not to pay taxes I should quite my job, loose my house, let my kids go hungry and plunge into a life of poverty and hardship, just so i can protest an "illegal" war.

DONT THINK SO!

Therefore, you perpetuate the system. Go ahead, lick the hand that feeds you, and thank it for the chains that bind you. That is how it works.

If you can't figure out how to make money without taxes being stolen right from you, well, sucks to be you. I have never paid taxes in my life.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Too long to quote that post, though I wanted to. This was one of the best posts I have EVER read on here.

Glad to see at least SOMEONE gets it. Keep up the fight!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

So then, it is apparently illegal to be employed in America also then, correct? Since said taxes are taken out prior to getting paid, then it is illegal to have a job, correct?

Well then, you will be happy to know that (aside from sales taxes) I have paid no taxes in years.

But the tax payers do pay me thousands of dollars a month, so ... where does this leave me? guilty or not?

And ... what court on Earth is going to prosecute hundreds of millions of Americans, British, English, and United Kingdomites?

America is a failed experiment anyways. Democratic integrity has been gone or none existant for decades, at least.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I will grant that this is the propaganda that Islamic terrorists use to make it okay to target civilians, and government employees.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Lol thats all a bit judgmental dont you think?

I generaly enjoy a fairly high standard of living, as does my family, im happy, all in all im rather pleased with myself and what i have achieved, very contended.

Now while you are up on your high horse, theres a few things you should probably let sink in before you get too carried away in your hypocrisy.

Its all very well to tell people not to pay taxes for supporting a bankrupt and illegal system, however you yourself pay taxes all the time. Do you use public transport?, do you have a car?, you use electricity right? well im sorry to break it to you, but YOU PAY TAXES!

Own/rent your own house?, taxed
Buy food?, taxed.
Put money in the bank?, taxed.
Travel anywhere?, taxed.

Bought a computer did you?, running of a wind farm and solar panels your fabricated yourself from metal you mined yourself, from tools you smithed yourself did you?, well if not....you guessed it! YOU GOT TAXED.

But good luck not paying tax, well done you!, fight the good fight lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I would be intrigued to know how you have never paid a tax in your life. Either you have beaten the system, or are a liar. One or the other please - many thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join