It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Educational Fact: Paying Your Tax To The US And UK Government Is A Warcrime

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Indeed, i have been spreading his message today as many are not aware they are committing warcrimes by paying their tax to the UK and US government.

International law states that citizens that pay taxes to a government found guilty of warcrimes are also guilt of warcrimes. Both the USA and UK signed up to the international law. It is illegal to pay taxes to a government forund guilty of warcrimes until the crime has been addressed, judgement served, and the punishment handed out.

We know both Blair and Bush were found guilty of warcrimes:
Bush Blair Warcrimes

Read more here:
When paying tax is illegal

Interesting story
I cant pay taxes for an illegal war

Now you know everytime you pay tax you are committing a warcrime how do you feel? What is your duty? Are you now complicit with what is going on. If you pay your tax after reading this you are knowingly commiting a warcrime.

You can set up an escrow account to pay your taxes, this is where the money is held in an account where the government cannot have access to it until charges have been addressed.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Yea but try explaining that to the IRS people that show up your door. Hmmm... jail time or war crime....what a wicked world we live in
edit on 23-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Even though there I'd no written law that states I dont have to pay in,come taxes, I an forced to. If heavyI don't, I face heavy fines, possible jail time, you think the government gives a fook what I think ?

They would put people like us in a concentration camp for the rest of our lives if they could.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well, I am screwed either way then. If I do not pay, I go to jail... and the chance of them sending me to jail is greater then the international law chance, so I will still pay.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Indeed, but this is a most excellent way to get public attention.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't have any choice in paying taxes. My employer deducts it from my wages before I'm paid, as they do with most people. I'm not realistically expecting a summons from The Hague any time soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by mileslong54

Indeed, but this is a most excellent way to get public attention.

Very true, people should be educated about it whether they can act upon it or not. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I always like finding common ground to form the basis of a broad agreement. In the case of your Opening Post, no such common ground can be found. It is filled with fallacies, and fear-mongering. (I have to censor myself here. If I wrote what I truly thought of the Opening Post I might get banned.) Please let me show you what I mean.

We know both Blair and Bush were found guilty of warcrimes:
Even the article you use as a source reports that it is a symbolic tribunal with no legal authority. It did not find Bush and Blair guilty of war crimes in any way that means anything, because it did not have any authority to do so.

Indeed, i have been spreading his message today as many are not aware they are committing warcrimes by paying their tax to the UK and US government.
Many are not aware that they are committing war crimes for the simple reason that THEY ARE NOT COMMITTING WAR CRIMES. They are not paying taxes to a government that has been found guilty of war crimes.

International law states that citizens that pay taxes to a government found guilty of warcrimes are also guilt of warcrimes. Both the USA and UK signed up to the international law. It is illegal to pay taxes to a government forund guilty of warcrimes until the crime has been addressed, judgement served, and the punishment handed out.
International law says nothing of the kind. If you close one eye and squint, you might be able to make an argument that isn't completely insane that the law means that. But that has never been accepted by any court.

Now you know everytime you pay tax you are committing a warcrime how do you feel? What is your duty? Are you now complicit with what is going on. If you pay your tax after reading this you are knowingly commiting a warcrime.
BALDERDASH. There is no way on God's green earth that that is the case.

You can set up an escrow account to pay your taxes, this is where the money is held in an account where the government cannot have access to it until charges have been addressed.
Do that and you'll go to jail, unlike the author of this (I have to censor myself again) Opening Post.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Try not to pay your taxes,

Then let me know how that works out while you are being hauled away.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

what utter twaddle :

they have been " convicted " by a pack of walts with no juristiction

A symbolic tribunal in Malaysia ruled unanimously Tuesday that former U.S. President George W. Bush and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair were both guilty of “crimes against peace” for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

i could convene a tribunual - with just as much validity to proclaim me " king of the world " - would you accept my authority ?

further - artical 25 of the rome accords in no way can be read as an indictment of an individual citizen for paying taxes on personal incomes
edit on 23-12-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheMindWar

Well seeing as the government takes taxes directly out of your paycheck, I dont think people could be charged with war crimes. Unless you are someone that pays your own taxes then maybe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I pay my taxes because I want good roads, good transport, good health care, good education, clean streets, helping the less fortunate and more.

Paying taxes doesn't make you a warcriminal, no more than paying taxes would make you Ghandi by extension of the money being spent to help the disabled or the starving in Africa.

You also don't understand what a war crime is if you think a citizen paying tax is a war crime

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The IAEA has no legal force behind their ruling on Iran, therefore the tribunal is good enough as a legal basis to declare war crimes for bush and blair. As the OP said, it is a war crime until it is processed and judged, and since it will never be processed it will always be a war crime. Ha! Legalspeak that is.

This is why i dont work, its then not illegal for me to pay taxes from an income i dont make, and i am lawfully boycotting the system.

We should all live in the woods, its our true home, i get so bored living in a home, i have to sit outside while it is snowing or raining just to experience what it is to be alive. And missing a meal now and then wouldnt kill us.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
i am lawfully boycotting the system.

We should all live in the woods, its our true home, i get so bored living in a home, i have to sit outside while it is snowing or raining just to experience what it is to be alive. And missing a meal now and then wouldnt kill us.

What are you doing on the internet?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Appreciate that you may want the world to be different, but for anyone to be guilty of war crimes, they have to be tried and found guilty. You may think that Bush and Blair are criminals, but they are not.

Don't shoot the messanger. Just absorb the facts and move on.

Regards

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by filosophia
i am lawfully boycotting the system.

What are you doing on the internet?

what are YOU doing? Maybe you missed my use of the word *should*. I am staying informed but while doing so nice and snug away from the madness of christmas shopping. Ha.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Appreciate that you may want the world to be different, but for anyone to be guilty of war crimes, they have to be tried and found guilty. You may think that Bush and Blair are criminals, but they are not.

Don't shoot the messanger. Just absorb the facts and move on.

Regards

plenty of people are killed without a trial, just ask people in iraq. Sounds like a double standard to me. Bush has no need for a trial to invade iraq and the evidence turned out to be false yet he deserves a fair trial himself? Ha.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
Try not to pay your taxes,

Then let me know how that works out while you are being hauled away.

been doing it for over 20 yrs

it's working out fine for me

if they can't find you, they can't steal from you; the reason you are all "forced to pay"
is because you've dropped your pants, bent over, and shoted YOOHOOOOOO!!!!, all because "it's convenient".

simples

During the American Revolution, only 15% of the colonists supported independence, and only 5%
actually participated. Extrapolated to today's population, and those numbers represent 45 million
and 15 million, respectively. I submit that an even greater percentage are awake and would be
willing to participate in a new revolution. But must it be armed?
The police state control grid has been under construction for decades, and is near complete, if not
already finished. They are ready to deal swiftly and cruelly with your “revolution”, and they're
fully comfortable and unworried that you're prepared to take up arms against them. Our police are
fully militarized, their ranks swelled with military veterans trained to destroy the enemy – which,
whether anyone realizes it or not, is now you. Recruitment policies have favored those of lower
IQ, those who are not smart enough to question immoral orders – such as torturing for noncompliance,
also known as tasering, ten year old children or octogenarians who pose no physical
threat to them; not smart enough to understand the Constitution or their oath to uphold it, and
who are more likely to get off on pushing other people around.
Foreign national police and military forces infest us, and Posse Comitatus – the law forbidding
military presence on American soil – has been reversed. A web of FEMA detention camps spans
the entire country to imprison the millions who will not comply. One need only examine the
police and military response to Hurricane Katrina, where summary judgment – often involving
execution – was handed out on the spot, and the military went door to door confiscating weapons
from law abiding homeowners, leaving them defenseless against the criminals roaming the streets,
to know that these chemically lobotomized, brainwashed thugs will have no problem stamping
your face into the dirt, fellow American or not. And if you are unaware of what went on during
the G20 summit in Pittsburgh, 2009, you will want to acquaint yourself with it.

Leaderless Resistance

And the taxpayer, not content with thus ruining political science, added insult to injury by
damning all its chief ornaments as thieves, and by swearing that he would never let them
rook him again. His bellow was now for the most rigid economy, and he swore that he
would have it if the heavens fell. There was no holding him while the fit was on him. In
many American cities public expenditures were actually reduced. – H.L. Mencken, What is
Going on in the World, Vol. 30, No. 119 (November 1933) pp. 259-260

Where does the State draw its support and funding from to pay for our own enslavement, to
prepare for our inevitable rebellion? Funding and support comes from you. From me. From anyone
who voluntarily supports Leviathan. You are conditioned to think that death and taxes are certain,
but, while you can't escape death, taxes are indeed voluntary and the State is powerless to enforce
their illegal theft so long as enough people refuse to cooperate with it.
During the Great Depression there was such a tax revolt. Not everyone participated in it but it was
sufficient enough in numbers that the government was powerless to do anything about it. They
could only hire people to go door to door begging – begging – people to pay their taxes. What a
glorious example of the real power we, the People, have over even such a grotesque, power-bloated
government. They begged them to pay their taxes. They didn't SWAT team their houses, shoot
their dog, and throw them in jail. They begged them to allow the State to rob them. Let that sink in.

The biggest problem we have now, particularly since the Great Depression, is that spirit of self
sovereignty has been gradually eroded away, so that most Americans not only feel that they must
pay their taxes, even if such taxes are illegal, but that it is their lawful, patriotic duty to do so, and
they are more than happy to do it – anyone who does not is a cheat and a scoundrel and un-
American. Would that I had a dime for every person who got angry at me for telling them that not
only was the State robbing them and their children of their wealth and prosperity, that this theft
was an example of their slavery, but that none of it was legal in the first place.
The only real revolution that will deliver true liberty is a revolution of consciousness. This
revolution demands that you stop looking outward for leaders and saviors, and be your own leader,
your own savior. Within your own mind lies simultaneously the problem and the solution to all
your problems.
You must lead, but you must not allow anyone to follow you, except to encourage them to be their
own leaders. And we must recognize the innate power we as a collective have, that no matter how
powerful the State becomes, it can only function if the people grabs it by the heel and places it
upon their own necks. This is the genius behind the scam, but also the beauty behind the solution:
stop empowering it. Do not vote. Do not pay taxes. Do not join or allow anyone you know to join
the military. Do not invest or spend your money in the mega-corporations, particularly the banks,
which control our government. Become self-sufficient: save your money. Buy gold and silver. Get
off the grid. Produce your own food, water, heat, and electricity. Arm yourself. Educate yourself.
Turn your attention inward. Only you can save you.
Movements and groupthink are nothing but avenues for us to relinquish responsibility for our own
actions, or inactions; for us to play the victim. We stand outside their buildings waxing hysterical
about truth and justice, and they laugh at us as their hired thugs – the militarized police – tear gas
us and assault us with batons, attack dogs and sound cannons. Face it, folks: the game is rigged.
They've very carefully and meticulously created this matrix over generations with nothing but
their own aggrandizement and perpetuation in mind. They haven't come this far to let a mob of
people clamoring for justice stop them.
It is difficult to wrap your head around, because it is part of your programming. Fighting tyranny
and injustice is the American way. The Matrix we live under does not have at its source some
external influence. The global power elite are not aliens (well, maybe they are...), they're not gods
or supervillains. They are a manifestation of the diseased egoic mindset of the collective. They are
you. They are me. If you want justice for these crimes you just as well might wrap the noose
around your own neck.
The only justice to be had in this world is to accept responsibility for your actions, or inactions, and
do what must be done to change. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Take responsibility.
It is ridiculously simple yet staggeringly difficult. We hate them, and yet we think we need them,
or at least someone who will serve us better. For as long as the current egoic malaise exists in the
collective psyche, you can hang all the David Rockefellers and Donald Rumsfelds you like, and
more will simply take their place. Take it to the bank.
This state of the world will change when you change. If you feel like change cannot take place
until enough other people change, then change will never take place. Change only takes place
when you step into your own power, and jealously guard that power and let no one have it. You
are part of the collective, and your own personal awakening evolves the collective towards
consciousness and freedom. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. That is all
you can do, and it is enough.
My solution is the eradication of society and the State that inevitably accompanies it. That entails,
and would be brought about by, taking a great measure of responsibility for one's own life and
health that, unfortunately, most people are just not willing to shoulder. This is why they deny the
severity of the crisis. This is why they willfully accept lies. Rational acceptance of current reality
requires responsibility and hard work. Television, fashion trends, pop culture and corporate mega
sporting obsessions just don't fit into this equation.
Because of this, there will be a great deal of suffering, including Americans turning on each other
knowing nothing about how to fend for themselves except to beat another over the head and steal
what the other has. Not knowing how to grow food, they will starve, or suffer from malnutrition
and disease, once the currency can no longer buy it, if there's any on the shelves at that point
anyway. This seems extraordinary and extreme, I realize, but when the above scenarios play
themselves out, as is impossible to avoid, what do you think will be the result? Life as you know it,
more or less, continuing as it is?
Surely someone more important and smarter than we are will figure it all out. Never mind that
they are the same “smarter” and “more important” thieves and murderers who created the crisis in
the first place; they have told us they have it all under control, so we should just continue basking
in stupidity, continue reveling in ignorance. This is about as intelligent as employing an arsonist as
a firefighter. For many, blindly hoping or assuming everything will work itself out for the better is
the only solution they're capable of or willing to accept. Get away and shield and protect yourself
from these people with extreme prejudice.

SOURCE:
consciousresonance.net...
gnosis474.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

On the contrary, you know all to well Bush and blair have committed war crimes. You can actually download the documents from speciric websites stating thw crimes whih have been carried out and the evidence to back it up. Regarding you judgement on being symbolic, the only reason for this is the fact that western governments are too terrified to prosecute.

If you believe that blair and bush are not guilty of warcrimes then IMO you have some mental disorder that seriously needs to be addressed

Maybe you should research and read the evidence before you decide to defend those who are happy to kill women and children with the stroke of a pen. I am not going to spend anymore time trying to open your eyes, for you obviously have deniability problems.

Regards

TMW.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
People need to understand something about taxes in the UK, i dont know how it works in America but if you are not self employed, therefor not responsible for your own tax returns, but if you are employed by any company within in the UK your wages are automaticly taxed before it goes into your bank account.

We do not pay taxes, they are appropriated from us with no option to opt out in anyway shape or form.

SO

In order for me not to pay taxes I should quite my job, loose my house, let my kids go hungry and plunge into a life of poverty and hardship, just so i can protest an "illegal" war.

DONT THINK SO!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join