It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if Ron Paul...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Okay so say this thing happens to Dr Paul before election, now the question I'm asking is what would you think if Dr Ron Paul suddenly fell ill and died. Would you think assassination? or old age? some thing else?

Also do you think Ron Paul is like all the other politicians and will promise 1000 things before he has power then when he gets it we barley get 10 things? Bush did it and Obama.

I'm not from the us I'm from the UK and I really want to see Dr Paul get into power, I see him as hopefully one of the best presidents of my lifetime so far (I'm 25) but I'm just curious to what other people would think especially Americans if one of these things happens?
edit on 23-12-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It would be highly suspicious in my opinion, especially considering that he isn't favourable among the media, gvernment and military higher ups. I think that if he were to become ill and die, they would have to conduct an autopsy to confirm whether or not foul play was involved. However for the most part, it would be definitely suspicious.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
Okay so say this thing happens to Dr Paul before election, now the question I'm asking is what would you think if Dr Ron Paul suddenly fell ill and died. Would you think assassination? or old age? some thing else?

You're asking a conspiracy forum, so it's likely most of us are going with "other causes". It would only make sense that someone who is so against everything that represents our current establishment would fall to the same fate as many good men before him. He's upsetting the money.

Also do you think Ron Paul is like all the other politicians and will promise 1000 things before he has power then when he gets it we barley get 10 things? Bush did it and Obama.

Absolutely not. He has a track record of 30 years of pure consistency. He's voted down everything that would interrupt American liberties and/or fail The Constitution.

He's one of the good guys!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i'm noticing a trend of people becoming keen on getting out a clear message that assassination and Dr. Paul could become synonomous since he could be equated as a JFK of our time, which in my opinion is a dangerous path since it could dillute the conversation or make it impossible for lesser local authorities to prevent such an act since there is so much distraction chatter in front of the scenes.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
i'm noticing a trend of people becoming keen on getting out a clear message that assassination and Dr. Paul could become synonomous since he could be equated as a JFK of our time, which in my opinion is a dangerous path since it could dillute the conversation or make it impossible for lesser local authorities to prevent such an act since there is so much distraction chatter in front of the scenes.

While it doesn't tie to the JFK element, there was the exact same talk during Obama's campaign.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

See this what I was thinking, Ron Paul is very logical and rational like JFK was and we all know what happened to him. And as well as the government we all know there not very rational, logical and so fourth. For once it seams like a president wants to take a hold of the whole country again and be a president, but does that come with consiquensis?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I personally support Mr Paul completely. However, he's not one of the most favorable people among the media, or any other politician for that matter... Actually quite the opposite. So assassination would be quite possible. But who knows? Before president Obama got into office everyone thought some racist sack of s**t would kill him do being black. So I think if Obama can survive the southerners, I think Paul can survive the media

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If Ron Paul were to die, I'm sure a large number of people would be really really suspicious. Whether that suspicion led anywhere I don't know, but a part of me is hoping it would bring out the so-called crazies, who are only labeled that because of their American Patriotism which is at odds with those in power and their agenda.

Can Ron Paul live up to his promises? He can sure as hell try. But mark my words, if he becomes president there's going to be a hell of a shakeup in Congress. All he has to say is that a good number of them are determined to not work with him, and he'd like to do them a favor and relieve them of their duty. That's where we come in. Everyone who hinders the progress of president Paul will be voted out and replaced. POOF! New congress. But we will have to endure half of a term of continued stubborn prima donna wannabe public "servants".

I must say I am glad the rest of the title of this thread wasn't "did write those newsletters?" or " actually is racist?". It's ridiculous seeing the propaganda machine at work. Google Ron Paul right now and the first result is a reuters article about Ron Paul being racist. Gadzooks Reuters! I already know I'm supposed to vote for Ron Paul! You don't have to follow along with the other purchased journalistic venues. Where's your integrity! Give me news! Not more "we're trying so hard to make Ron Paul look bad because he is actually against corruption."

What a joke the media is. An old, tired joke.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

If he gets bumped off.... I'd be sad but the powers that be would get away with it most likely. They'll wait to see who is running mate is though!

I 100% believe he says what he means. There's one significant difference between Ron Paul and EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE since Jimmy Carter (1977)... every other one has been a member of the Bilderberg group. This group controls many aspects of our world and stack the deck putting both major, media backed candidates as their own (Bilderberg). Ron Paul is very much NOT of this group and has a thirty year track record to prove it. He is also very outspoken in Congress and is obviously against the elite/bankster control of our government.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: fixed date info

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

It'd be very suspicious.

And no, i don't think Ron will make promises he can't keep. He talks about the things we do, he knows just how far the corruption goes. He points out the broken promises the previous presidents and the current GOP candidates have, and are making.

The man is different from the rest. He just is, and for those of you thank can't see that, i'm sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Oh and also,

I'd rather have a Ron Paul in office that can't live up to all his promises , than a Newt or Mitt that can't either. Or a Newt and Mitt than CAN, cause you see, if they live up to what they want, it'll just be status quo like usual.

I hope that makes sense..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the man if you agree check this out;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Immediately start doing the disaster has been averted happy dance.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I would assume he was assassinated by his own messianic followers so he could rise from the dead and preside over the millennium.

top topics

join