It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why never any radio contact from ET...I'll tell you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I know this now because Mount Shasta is similar to Mount Baldy BC. And the legends of the Okanagan natives are of being direct descendants of the Tall Whites from a land in the Pacific that broke up, basically Lemuria, and they were Lemurians. They also have the legend of the Giant Mountain Men, who is a white skinned bearded being, and the Princess, which is a legend of a beautiful maiden giving wisdom.

Now, McIntrye Bluff looks like a native profile and a marker. Crafts spot the human shaped mountains or carvings from above, there are others on this planet. There are a few more in the Okanagan too.

So, what did they do? Why they built White Lake Observatory, and at the time they did this it was only 1 of 3 in the world, right there. Right were there is a base. In that volcano area. And there is occult ritualistic activity going on in the valley with family related to big name in this, that I learnt through someone, who he was related to and family in that Southern Okanagan location.

So, similarity is a match. Not only is it a match, but it leads me to the assumption that anywhere you find a Radio Observatory you will find an ET base, that they are monitoring.

And that also implies, something out of their hands and over their heads, so not their negative co-op program.

It also implies they are pumping as much negativity into that area as possible to try and gain access to the tech and maybe open lower channels. Since that is always their agenda.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This means most of their radio technology is used to spy internally on crafts coming and going, not really all that interested in external.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm going to emphasize the groups connected to these areas are the Tall Whites, Taurus, and other Lyra connected groups and I've had that contact.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuserleer
2. Thier radio signals havent got to us yet. Lets face it the universe is VAST, and radio travels at lightspeed best case, usually a little slower.

True, or ours far enough out, considering the nearest habitable planet in a goldielocks zone could be the recently discovered Kepler 21b which is 352 light years away. This animation puts it all in context.

edit on 27-12-2011 by chocise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
ET is your conscience, your extra sensory perception, the thing you look towards the heavens and ask for the insight to overcome all your problems, ET is all around you and inside of you, delivering you messages every moment of every day, ET is your programmer and will always be with you until you take your place behind the wheel after your metamorphosis and you become ET

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join