It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why never any radio contact from ET...I'll tell you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fuserleer

The Millitary has alread found a way to comunicate with ET and in a more advanced method, i cannot remember what its called but it is a comples device, Abductee's have had implants removed that emit RF Signals, so im assuming this is a communication method, as to what frequencey i have no idea, the also use binary, as reported in many ufo communication reports and also lasers if i remember correctly are capable of carrying information, how im not sure but i was watching a show the other dasy that talked about a professor who found a way to slow down laser light, shes a verry smart lady, and as for our communication standards, theres too many obsticals in space and also atmospheric influences and Galactic influences that could eliminate Signals and burden their path through the cosmos.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
why dont I have radio contact with ET? Well I don't even have radio contact with humans! Radio blows these days....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
They could be millions of years ahead of us. You missed the obvious:: that they dont "use radio-waves" for communicating. Thats YOUR understanding and technology and very limited.

Youre assuming they have to communicate on our ancient level...but its all you have to compare to. Not your fault...but widely un-realistic.

You are the one making the assumptions. You are assuming that there is only one "they" out there or that all of those "they" are more advanced than us. You are also assuming "they" never used radio for communication; even if there are more advanced now, we could still discover signals hundreds or thousands of years old. And you are assuming there are not civilizations out there who are near the same level of technological progress as us. Your assertion that there is only one "they", who is more advanced than us is widely and wildly unrealistic.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Very good point. Would WE try to communicate with aliens using a smoke signal? I really doubt it. Our radio waves, coulde be there smoke signal, so to speak.

And unrealistic and unimaginative point, certainly. But a good point? Not so much.

Yes, radio may be a primitive form of communication, but that does not mean there are not civilization out there who never used it or are not currently using it. Nor does it mean an advanced civilization wouldn't use it to communicate with civilizations less advanced. We may have cell-phones, text messaging and email, but none of those stops us from grabbing pen-and-paper, putting it in an envelope and posting it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

Or because they are here and have been for a long time...

where.......

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a merry xmas

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here's just an odd thought for everyone to ponder.....

In the operating system you are using your keyboard and mouse are called "Human Interface Devices".

What other living life forms would have Interface Devices with a computer?

Why did they decide to call your computers input devices "Human Interface Devices"?

The Ford Foundation tried to get Nikoli Tesla to get into using electronic technology to research the paranormal. Ever wonder if they made interface devices to talk to the dead? A keyboard/mouse that would sense micro-gauss's of energy to strike a key?

There may very well be electronic communications with non-human life forms RIGHT NOW.

I could build you a keyboard and mouse that would only work if a tiny micro-gauss of energy "touched" the sensors. Would you be willing to take it into a heavily haunted place and hear what they have to say? Ouji Board PLUS....

You might not want to hear and find out what they had to say. Any takers?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Exactly my thoughts!!!!!!

I have been given this exact some consideration for a long time and I reached the same conclusions as you have:

Human signals are getting more and more like noise as we learn of more efficient, robust, and secure methods of transmission. At the limit, efficient, robust and secure mean very little intermittent noise like signals.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

Or because they are here and have been for a long time...

That does not explain the lack of signals, we cannot presume that there is only *one* race of ET's and that if they are here they are not elsewhere.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
OP,

Stop thinking like a linear Human being. It's not our limited or antiquated technology that's the problem. It's our modern-day brainwashing that's holding us back.

It's been thought that ancient civilizations, who had far less in the way of gidgets, gadgets and gizmos than we do today, were yet, far more advanced.
Not only did they have direct communication with off-world Beings, they harnessed free energies (that's how they built the pyramids) and knew how to teleport.

We think we need modern day intelligence when really we need old-fashion wisdom.
Sometimes we have to close our eyes to see.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
We evolved our technology for communication in our own way, in our own time, with our own needs and with knowledge we picked up along the way .. This I think is the biggest problem we face with talking about alien species.

We don't even fully understand how animals on our own planet communicate with each other yet we know that they do, and especially in the case of whales and dolphins who communicate with actual structured language ..

We can't even conceive what other possible means of technology, or even physical communication they've developed.. Maybe they've evolved beyond the need for using technology to communicate? how could we even intercept that? .. and would we ever understand it anyway? Perhaps quantum science is silly and archaic to them? or perhaps they've evolved along a path where quantum isn't even a consideration..

Ultimately I think we just make far too many assumptions that life will have evolved in a similar way on an alien world as it has here, same with technological evolution.. we assume too much.

I've read a few of your different posts on different threads and me's think you're an old and wise soul whose here now to share some of your ideas.
I really like and resonate with how you think.

Glad you're a part of ATS

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Im not assuming anything what-so-ever. I know about I Love Lucy returns still churning out in space.

My point if you'd have understood it...was that to assume they are trying by "radio" waves...is widely pessimistic. And also widely unrealistic in the vastness of space, time and distance.

Radio is very primivite among all the means available...even those we have no idea or knowledge about...as they will see when they catch a few episodes of "Sanford and Son" and "American Idol".

All your points too were valid...but ones I assumed was understood by you already. Perhaps not. Going forward, its obvious there are other means more advanced than simple radio waves. And why would they want to contact us when they are so far advanced that they really dont need too?

Peace.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by WingedBull

Im not assuming anything what-so-ever. I know about I Love Lucy returns still churning out in space.

My point if you'd have understood it...was that to assume they are trying by "radio" waves...is widely pessimistic. And also widely unrealistic in the vastness of space, time and distance.

Radio is very primivite among all the means available...even those we have no idea or knowledge about...as they will see when they catch a few episodes of "Sanford and Son" and "American Idol".

All your points too were valid...but ones I assumed was understood by you already. Perhaps not. Going forward, its obvious there are other means more advanced than simple radio waves. And why would they want to contact us when they are so far advanced that they really dont need too?

Peace.
An advanced civ would be smart enough to still use simple radio waves in the event an inferior species on another planet couldn't communicate or receive with anything better. You're assuming said advanced civ will be "Elvish" enough to figure they're above inferior species and not worth their time. Also how could you not want contact with peoples of a different planet no matter who you are? It's the biggest planet shattering infos you could ever learn to be true without a shred of doubt. If they're mean you're in trouble but if they're nice it could mean everything to you. It's up to said advanced civ(assuming they even exist)whether or not to take the risk of contact but just to know? I imagine it's as important to them as it is to us.

And I strongly doubt our science fiction will ever be right when it comes to the ideas of space, like Star Wars or Star trek. If life exists out there I think it's apparent and obvious by now that there isn't going to be a federation of planets with life every which way within traveling distance of each other so it's not like an advanced civ is going to be busy mingling with other advanced civs because everyone lives within several light years of each other or, dare I bring it into the equation, realistic warp speed distance. It's going to be a planet that's one in a trillion or more that's so far apart from each other even millions of years none of their signals have still reached us. But I guess let's forget about that and assume we are too inferior and don't have the right technology to receive their signals.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Jesus - you people, can you just not think rationaly for one split second!

If the skies were full of frigging aliens in their little saucer things, busily dragging people out of their beds and probing their asses in the middle of the night, not just a few mind you - but hundreds of millions if reports are to be believed.

Then you would think that a few radio messages wouldn't be to much to expect would you!? , you know just to say HI - we come to probe you up the ass, or something!

Whatever these things are - they are not aliens, they are not technological, and they sure ain't very friendly!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

was that to assume they are trying by "radio" waves...is widely pessimistic. And also widely unrealistic in the vastness of space, time and distance.

nobody assumes ET will use radio or light. They hope some do and we will be able to detect them

its not solely about communication. If an ET civilization used powerful radar maybe to detect dangerous asteroids, we could detect the radar signals which would tell us there's a tech civ around that star.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Well i think since raido singles are slightly slower than the speed of light, n our own place in this galaxy, that maybe we have gotten the singles before possibely when we still had dinos, therefore we could not have known they were ever there, But have you thought of this, their has been cases of ppl reciving raido broadcast that were sent out over 30 years ago on thier raidos at home, so maybe if our own raido transmissions never leave earth then maybe transmissions from some place else never can get thru to us or go around us compleatly. a raido single never dies just keeps bounceing around.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If I was an alien, I think I would look at people on earth like primitive, violent idiots killing our own kind and our own planet and without a doubt would try to destroy what ever in their way..
In the movie the matrix they describe really well how people are like a virus
so I dont think they want to contact us, would you like to say hello to a malaria mosquito ha ha ha

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Radio, as in the Observatories?

They get lots of information picked up. I 'll tell you why, they place them where the bases are, I'll use one as example only, Mount Shasta, and so monitor the comings and goings of the ETs, and also build there own military bases there, which only can reach certain compartments or layers, in space-time/frequency. And they move in the cia/satanic/occult ritualistic groups, in the neighboring real estate and towns, to conduct experiments to really try to lower the frequency because they're trying to access the ET tech on the higher levels and probably reach the lower stargates to bring in more of the ones who bully the positives and humans.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

if this does not work

try this and click images

For the 4th radio diagram.
See how the radio waves above the earth go straight and we use spotlight type focus to go the
distance as in sending a signal to a remote space vehicle that we launch.
The signals other than Tesla signals are too weak. Tesla signals into space were also focused
but we have little other than reason to tell us so. Tesla earth signals went straight through the
earth as another part of that diagram.
So signals are trapped by the earth or the scanning space is too limited to find intelligent
signals.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
why is it that people with no evidence and only guesses( pro aliens visitng earth) call other people with no proof only guesses (anti aliens visiting earth) ignorant? Mind you the second group have that fact that no aliens have landed in a city for all the world to see.

Why is it that the pro alien mob assume that an advanced alien race( if there is one and you've not a tad of proof)
wouldn't think to use basic communication to try to find less advanced races?

Why are we always classed as the cave man when we may very well be the most advanced in our galaxy alone.

I think that the pro alien people are very down on the human race due to something wrong in their life.

This actually rings true as far as how some people seek a Utopian Society and this tends to associate itself...not everyone...but many....with believers in Aliens and desiring that E.T. cure all our ills so we can live better lives. This is at the heart of questions to William Shatner and company...."In episode 37....why is it Scotty was bouncing up and down rather than to the left and to the right as the latteral inertial dampeners had failed?" LOL!

I KNOW E.T. to be a fact! Steve knows that I have said this. But in this case...Steve is Right! Too little PROOF....too much WISHING! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join