It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last minute christmas present idea's?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

haha i did think about a pet. Unfortunatly we arent allowed pets in our apartment. :S Perks of renting.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Does she like kayaks

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

thanks for the idea's.. I like the artwork idea. She did actually stops and look at a painting the other day by a local artist who she likes. Hmm i think you might be onto something. THANKS.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
2 years you've been together and you don't know what to get her?

I agree with starchild, unless you've been stationed somewhere and really didn't have the time, then breaking it off might be the best gift.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

who doesnt like kayaks?

she's outdoorsy and loves the beach. hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If you think she won't mind having more jewellery you could maybe get her a necklace or ear-rings to match the ring.

Matching shoes and handbag

Handbag with small items like a purse, compact and mirror wrapped up inside

Book by a favourite author

CDs or videos if you know her favourite artists and films

Does she like Aboriginal art? Maybe a painting.

Does she need anything for the kitchen? Coffee maker, blender, dinner service?

Action figures - now they're always welcome errr.... well, they are in my house

Hat, scarf and gloves

Photo album that you've put together yourself with all your best photos together

And an array of pongy stuff, undies and chocolate

Happy Christmas - hope somehow we've all managed to secure your survival for another year

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

well the thing is once you get to the couple year mark, you've already used all the best gift idea's for birthdays, anniverseries etc.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

you are a legend! thanks i might be able to go into town now and not just do laps aimlessly.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I LOVE how you put this in survival, because I could see why lol...

howabout IOU one landscaping job on your house

best I can do.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by davespanners

who doesnt like kayaks?

she's outdoorsy and loves the beach. hmmmm.

Get her name stenciled on the Kayak....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Get her a new Girlfriend all wrapped up in clear wrapping paper...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Pearls. A carfully matched graduated strand of Natural pearls. Not cultured with glass beads but real ones. With a 7-8mm center and down to small. About 250.00 And a matching set of the same natural pearl earings about another 80.00

Because its a smaller graduated set and they are real ones she will wear them all year with various outfits. Because they are not an overbearing strand she feels are only for dress.

Trust me. My ex only wore her big set once or twice for a wedding and the other smaller graduated set constantly.

And of course they are a currency if needed. The real ones.

Cultured or freshwater fake pearls are worthless in value.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

haha i did think about a pet. Unfortunatly we arent allowed pets in our apartment. :S Perks of renting.

Aww, that sucks. Yeah, I have lived in a few places that did not allow pets as well.

Anyway, looks like bernike came up with some great ideas!

Good luck and Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This gift works every time because wimen love this gift. The more you give of this gift the more they love you for awhile and then they ultimately leave you because they have so much of it, they no longer need you. SO, with that said, and be careful how much money you give to them so that they stay and need more of it so that they feel in control of you. The control is in the form of love. Emmediately after the gift you will hear , i love you.
UNFORTUNATELY there are alot of people out there like this and everyone should be watchful. My oppinion is that if you don't know what to get her, is an indication that you should have more communications with said loved one. My thoughts.
The best question for you would be to ask your loved ones friends. That will definately improve your odds on things she needs. SHE NEEDS, SHE NEEDS.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
heres what you get her . A full package full spa day for pedi , mani's , and hot oil massage.

+ a christmas card that tells her how lucky you are to enjoy another christmas with her , which will be given to her after her full spa day by the spa people.

inside the card you will leave a gift certificate to your local lingerie sex shop and she will reward you after wards.

you win , she wins

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
One last thing. I wrote a rather long primer for our younger boys in the family. Here is the opening:

1. Know the difference.

a gift. Special, treasured item that either has great value, or if finances dont allow, is an open demonstration of your love and emotion for her. A gift can be shown off to friends and if it meets one, the other or (home run) both criteria your golden.

A sex oriented gift. Has zero value on the gift scale even though she may be wild about your choices, It means nothing as a gift, since no one can know. You can stub your toe here boys. caution. Make sure your living up to her ideas and wants, and not just yours. Yours will backfire.

Household supplies and equipment. This is a no-go. Doesnt matter if she drools over an appliance, vacuum cleaner or anything close. Keep exactly what she wants in mind. It can be a special 'out of the house shopping surprise'. She wants you to know what she likes. And she wants to feel warm when you go by it on the shelf and you stop and put it in the cart without asking. This is about the only time, and only if its something she has been wanting.

2. Give all three at their proper times.

3. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Then say these things every day.

I love you This is a no brainer, but 95% of men don't do it even half as often as they should.

I care about you And then prove you do. Rub her feet, give a massage, baby her when she is sick. Man up. I challenge you to prove it to her.

Your beautiful Be sincere. Notice when she does little things to make herself attractive to you. Praise her for doing them.

I need you For your friendship and love and companionship. As a sounding board and an equal.

I'm proud of you Praise her every effort and success. Downplay any failures and make note of appreciation for her efforts regardless of outcomes. Be certain she knows that nothing makes your love conditional.

4. Know and respect the power that these holidays have in a woman's life.

She gauges her value, self worth, and the degree and depth of love her man has for her, with Your responses to them. They are make it or break it times for her emotional well being, as well as the strengthen of your relationship together. Continued failures on your part, destroy her self esteem, and leave her saddened and unsure of your true feelings for her.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Firstly, I like how this thread is in the Survival forum.

A gift for your girlfriend? Good luck with getting her summat she likes.

Try getting shoes or clothes, if you're a partner who has paid attention to her taste in clothing.

Or a make-up/bath set possibly?

Worst comes to worst, just give her the perfume..although it's a little cliché, & not very well thought-out..no offence

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Your girlfriend? Seriously?? A true gift should be based on the person and here you are on an internet forum asking a bunch of strangers for ideas. If you actually know a person and care about them, thinking of something they would like should not be a problem. I think your girlfriend needs a new boyfriend. That's the Christmas gift I would recommend!

That's what I was going to say...lol

Buying for someone you know and love should be easy.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
nothing say's i love you like a hair comb made from a guinea pig.

edit on 22-12-2011 by lacrimosa because: no decent bb codes

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
9000 dollars

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join