It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the reincarnation.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Also my friend, I hold those whom claim a Pagan faith with higher regard than those whom claim Christ, as the latter has mostly lost the will for tolerance and regrettably enough have given their will to a man on a podium spouting arbitrary trivia as a do or die matter of fact. When the true fact of the matter is there is no do or die, you all have the choice to take whatever path you deem fit for your personal happiness. The truth in salvation or damnation lies in one simple distinction. A man is either service to self or service to others.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Omniverse?? I have an athiest friend, good person at heart, though he sells himself short. Runs the OmniOmega form on the web, last I heard he was hitch-hiking to California. You are not him are you?
edit on 27-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfGod777
reply to post by thejlxc

Omniverse?? Is your dad Charlie Brown??

Maybe? I've been using that off and on since there's been an internet. It's always amused me. The omniverse is fairly much larger than any universe. But you should already know such things, right?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

reply to post by supine

That really is funny, because just like a whore, I do have something to spread. Except only what I have to spread brings salvation instead of expensive and embarrassing visits to the walk-in clinics.

Well, I'm glad to see that the son of God has a sense of humor.

Sometimes farmers spread stuff too, but the polite term is horse manure.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

Im sure it does seem pretty darn thick in here, you wearin' your waders? Why wouldn't I have a sense of humor, have you seen the platypus???

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Come now, this icon: "
" is most certainly indicative of sarcasm. Far from insulted I am most intrigued by your interest as a "past-life regression therapist" in this thread. Truly, I would rather this not be my path, I was very content with my mundane life and I have rejected this notion for a couple years. Once upon a time there was a man who did spread a very powerful message of love, tolerance, and acceptance. That man was killed for his message because it contradicted the status-quot, it was a truth people felt in their heart of hearts and a truth that cut into the profits of the ruling classes. Based on that mans message a new religion bloomed, but it was soon perverted and corrupted by men of greed and has since been a curse upon this world. That man was not born of a virgin, nor did he ever literally walk on water or turn water to wine. All these things were invented by the author of this "book" you speak of to give credit to a figure that has been given a parallel to a figure told in myths and tales across the ancient globe. The same story told by the stars when the sun of god is reborn beneath Virgo the virgin a few days past the solstice.
edit on 27-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

Now I understand why you thought I was being sarcastic ... the icon
in the way I used it was to display my thoughts on whether you were a genuine person with solid belief ... or one of the huge ego's we frequently get here on ATS but I can understand your confusion
... no hard feelings I hope.

And can I just say ... what a refreshing change your reply (bottom of page 4) is ... what a shame there are not more people like you around ... it often surprises people that as a Pagan I actually belief in God and I love nothing more than a good and intelligent conversation about faith and core beliefs ... it fascinates me ... and upsets me sometimes that so many wars around the world have been fought in the name of God when as I'm sure you'll agree there is only One and it is merely the path we walk and the way we perceive that One on an individual level that differs.

And what shocks people even more is the suggestion that religion and science can walk happily hand in glove to provide a fuller picture with deeper understanding ... people do like to put their barriers in place ... close their eyes ... and pull the covers over their heads. Hopefully in 2012 borders will begin to blur or as the Mayans said 'The End Of The World As We Know It'
maybe thats a little optimistic but hey ... that's what faith is all about isn't it ?

Well met my friend ... I shall follow your posts with interest.

Woody

edit on 27-12-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join