It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the reincarnation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What you say is true (post above) we are all special at the same time as no one is special.
We can all be more than what we are, it's a state of mind, without the god complex of course, and it's extremely easy when you have a peaceful mind.
Religion is based on a belief and if you believe then you believe, does that mean we close our minds to other possibilities?
I have a deeply religious friend, and he is my friend, but he has some (to my mind) terrible terrible opinions of other religions and the people who practice them.Hmm t
He allows me to point out the inconsistencies (to my mind) of thinking this way, how is hate for other humans(their religions) godly at all? This has always confused me about most religions.
They rarely if ever practice what they preach.
I have another religious friend who's pastor has had the 'implant' sermen, those that agree to the implants, when they arrive will be saved, was the message.
It took all my will power of politeness to not go WTF! Did you hear what you just said?!
So a church can implement a new idea, but you aren't allowed to have any of your own?
Hmm....? that doesn't sound right to me.
But it is her religion and to my mind she needs something, she suffered from loneliness and depression so to me she was an easy target. But she is calm and content with her religion so I would never force or make judgement on her belief.
If she is happy I am happy.
I don't have to agree. We are still friends though.
My Nana was a stickler for bedtime prayers so I know them, around Christmas time as a child, the Ten Commandments often aired, so I know about that story too, the history book that is any religious writings, was written by man and therefore fundamentally flawed as we all are in some way, we are human and not perfect after all.
Personally it doesn't take a God or a belief in one to be the best person you can be today.
Yesterday is gone, Today is what's important and being the best person you can be is all you can do today.

The only identical rhythm on the entire planet is your heart beat and it's the same as mine.

As a child you are taught and then expected to make your own decisions from your education about your life and it's direction, I don't remember anyone telling me that once I decided I could not then change my mind again, and again, and again, upon further education.
My mind remains open and mine alone.

Merry Christmas ATS

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake
I pray the lord my soul to take.

Love, Hugs and Rainbows form me to you and yours this Christmas
X
Amanda

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We are Rigel4.............. You'll make an excellent drone.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

You are absolutely right. My message was never one of religion or strict dogmatic principles. It was simply harboring the nature of love for each and every one of our human companions. Religion is and always was based on controlling people, my message was meant to free people. It angers me deeply for my name to have been perverted and used as a context for gross accounts of mass murder and endless other atrocities.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I did examine your list, and no, not at all. Each of those sought only recognition, fame, and power. They did prey upon the weak minded and abused my name. For this they are damned.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I'm going to take the advice of a friendly voice, ("Uh oh, looks who's not perfect") and bring my tone down to a more plain level. I am simply a man, no better than any other man. As before, all I have is a message. Some will call me delusional, heretic, some may even call me Anti-Christ, but a few will truly hear what I have to say and a difference will be made. It's a different era, but inherently, the people are just the same as they always were.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Concerning your link to the 'prophet':

These matters are of no importance. Catastrophic events have happened in the past, catastrophic events will indeed happen in the future. It is simply the nature of things. Every thing must at some point come to an end, it is a simple truth that death will one day find you. It is this fear of death that has allowed men to be enslaved for countless centuries, most specifically by the institutions of organized religions.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

I am truly sorry, but this Bible is a constructed perversion. Do not take my word for it, this very web site has all the related proof and information regarding this fact. It is available for any and all to see, but before it can be made plain, one must open his mind and accept the possibility that everything he has been fed his whole life may not necessarily be the absolute truth. For some this is a terrifying idea, for grasping onto an idea gives meaning to the chaos of existence and takes the place of the fear of uncertainty. Life and the world is chaotic, it is meant to be experienced and embraced, for this is the only way to grow in spirit.
edit on 27-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

1. I have no idea how to pronounce YHWH, (I always said "Yah,way") The pharisees and such didn't exactly accept me into there little club. I had this whole message they disagreed with because it cut into their profits

2. There is no "Satan" The word "satan" which coincidentally is very close to "santa" means "He who tests" The idea of this entity symbolizes the idea of human temptation toward self destruction through selfish behavior.

3. Really didn't know who was going to betray me, I was leaning more toward Bart. In retrospect, I'm pretty sure Mark was in on it.

4. No, we were not. But she certainly knew how to treat a man.
5. Nope, the Rabbis didn't like me so much and wanted nothing to with me or my kin.

I give what time I have freely to any who may ask. That time is sparse, I'm afraid... I do have to work to live and eat, carpentry just doesn't pay what it used to.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

The Shroud of Turin is totally a burial cloth.... but not mine.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Greeting daughter of Shiva, I hope you do recognize this embodiment of Krishna.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

It doesn't take a miracle worker to guess what choice words you may have for me. Given the context of the current situation concerning religious philosophies, it is a bit ironic that I sit next to you in the same boat.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

That really is funny, because just like a whore, I do have something to spread. Except only what I have to spread brings salvation instead of expensive and embarrassing visits to the walk-in clinics.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfGod777
This is my anonymous introduction to your world today. Anonymous because your world is filled with claims. My first statement unto you is this, Purity and deception can easily be determined by motive. The soul of the pure claims no recognition or gain, whereas those whom deceive seek only personal gain.

Those with sight will beg the question, "Why ATS." Simply spoken, this venue is filled with the most skeptical of humanity. The most insightful and intelligent dialogs transpire amongst these humble fields. The men of men whom lie watchful about these pages will recognize truth in testimony and shall share the message that follows without greed or personal desire.

Thus is such, and I say unto you, put not your faith into the being I am, rather place your faith in the person you are as a child of the Creator. Challenge yourself to release harbors of hatred and fear; seek understanding of those you perceive as enemies. Seek reconciliation and harmony for these are the keys to the gates of heaven.

Blessed is the humble, for his eyes speak in terms of clarity.
Peace be to all who read these words.
edit on 22-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

Hey there SoG777 and welcome to the wonderful world of ATS,

As a Pagan (in this and previous incarnations) ... who follows the ancient and traditional path of the 'Old Religion' (practicing Witch for 20+ years in this lifetime alone) ... and as a professional therapist who specializes in 'Pastlife Regression Therapy' it has always puzzled me when people claim to be the 'Son of God' (personally) ... as if they are the only one !

Surely if as your book claims ... 'God created Man (meaning male/female collectively) in His image' ... then would that not make us all (as His creations) the Son's / Daughter's of God ?

Woody

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Welcome aboard S.O.G

Just a friendly word of advice. You're not going to make many friends here if you keep wording your posts in the way you worded this one. You come across with a holier than thou attitude.

Put it to you this way friend, if you come at me in a thread with that kind of wording, I'll kill your thread. I've done it before and I'm not above doing it again.

Fair warning.

Huh? Did you join ATS to make friends T.D.?

So, if the way one words their posts is an archaic form or smacks of intellectual overtones the writer stands accused of a superiority complex or holier-than-thou attitude? Yet you claim you are a writer yourself. I didn't get the impression that posting on this board is the equivalent of pulling a stool up to the local bar and dumb-ing down your language so that none of the yokels takes a poke at you.

When science is discussed, isn't a scientific form of language appropriate? When metaphysics is discussed isn't a compatible form of expression also appropriate. And where religion is discussed, due to the history of religious development, an archaic form of language is sometimes used. This is done to elevate it out of the transient modern form of language - to emphasize the eternal (or an attempt to). Or it might be done to emphasize a respect for the subject matter.

I have heard Christian leaders exclaim: "Okay, how about we kick off with a liddle prayer eh?" They try to bring the subject of the sacred down to a more mundane level - using a subject they feel their congregation will be more familiar with - football.

Have we really got to pussy-foot around this forum fearing someone's ego will become offended by the manner of expressing an angle on what is a complex truth? Well that is the nature of a conspiracy isn't it? A complex truth?

It is the opposite of coincidence, right? Coincidences don't require as much complex explanation, as each event is self-sufficient unto (whoops, sorry about that
) itself. Conspiracies have to be explained in terms of many of what appear to be autonomous events actually being linked together by a common denominator.

Okay, now if you would Taupin Desciple, could you please rewrite my post in a language less likely to cause offense and win me a greater share of friends? Because, I can't see how to edit it without losing emphasis, never mind losing friends.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

The sarcasm is dutifully notated and appreciated. Not my book, and yes we are all sons/daughters of God.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Golden Rule

The sentiment and defense is much appreciated, although I do believe the aforementioned authors intent was proactive rather than derogatory. This audience is mostly a hostile one, as such the tone must be humbled before them if there is any hope at all to get a point across. Relax friend, casting chastisements is unnecessary and distracts from the intended nature of the thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfGod777
reply to post by woodwytch

The sarcasm is dutifully notated and appreciated. Not my book, and yes we are all sons/daughters of God.

Hey again SoG777,

I have to admit that I have not read every post in this thread but from my years on ATS I'm guessing that you will have had a few negative responses and maybe even some nasty ones ... mine was not one of them (if you read some of my contributions on here you will see that I accept everyone (whatever there faith ... it is only fools and liars that I find unpalatable)) so my post was certainly not meant sarcastically ... I'm sorry that you thought that but if you have had some bad posts I'm guessing that you are maybe just a little over sensitive at the moment so I will not bear you any ill-will. The only alternative for your comment could only be because you feel it's ok to dismiss Pagans as ignorant evildoers and I would like to think that is not the case ... when I said 'your' book I meant Christians in general ... not your's specifically !

My question was genuine and I thank you for answering ... but that raises another (genuine) question ... if we are all the son's/daughters of God why did you feel the need to state the obvious in your intro as if you are somehow special or differant to the rest of us ?

Are you claiming to be Divine ... as in the second coming of Jesus etc ?

Again I state this is a genuine question from a curious and eager student of life ... it is not meant sarcastically or to try and upset you. I would have thought that is you were somehow 'different' to the rest of us you would have been able to determine the genuinely curious from the ignorant bigot ... and that alone makes me question your claim ... please feel free to explain or ignore ... whichever you feel most comfortable with.

Woody

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
HI....
welcome....
and we add 1 to the tally ??¿¿?¿?¿?¿? nice?¿

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Come now, this icon: "
" is most certainly indicative of sarcasm. Far from insulted I am most intrigued by your interest as a "past-life regression therapist" in this thread. Truly, I would rather this not be my path, I was very content with my mundane life and I have rejected this notion for a couple years. Once upon a time there was a man who did spread a very powerful message of love, tolerance, and acceptance. That man was killed for his message because it contradicted the status-quot, it was a truth people felt in their heart of hearts and a truth that cut into the profits of the ruling classes. Based on that mans message a new religion bloomed, but it was soon perverted and corrupted by men of greed and has since been a curse upon this world. That man was not born of a virgin, nor did he ever literally walk on water or turn water to wine. All these things were invented by the author of this "book" you speak of to give credit to a figure that has been given a parallel to a figure told in myths and tales across the ancient globe. The same story told by the stars when the sun of god is reborn beneath Virgo the virgin a few days past the solstice.
edit on 27-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Let me add that I don't believe in the bible Either OP. I don't think Jesus was real ever, at all, period. I think it's a good twist on an angry story. That's all. So to be the reincarnation of a fictional character must be pretty cool for you?
edit on 27-12-2011 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join