It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the reincarnation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is my anonymous introduction to your world today. Anonymous because your world is filled with claims. My first statement unto you is this, Purity and deception can easily be determined by motive. The soul of the pure claims no recognition or gain, whereas those whom deceive seek only personal gain.

Those with sight will beg the question, "Why ATS." Simply spoken, this venue is filled with the most skeptical of humanity. The most insightful and intelligent dialogs transpire amongst these humble fields. The men of men whom lie watchful about these pages will recognize truth in testimony and shall share the message that follows without greed or personal desire.

Thus is such, and I say unto you, put not your faith into the being I am, rather place your faith in the person you are as a child of the Creator. Challenge yourself to release harbors of hatred and fear; seek understanding of those you perceive as enemies. Seek reconciliation and harmony for these are the keys to the gates of heaven.

Blessed is the humble, for his eyes speak in terms of clarity.
Peace be to all who read these words.
edit on 22-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfGod777
whereas those whom deceive seek only personal gain.

edit on 22-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

yea..sounds about right.

I didn't know god had so many sons! What is this? Like the 5th this year??

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Okay. This will be interesting.
Welcome to ATS.
Let me introduce myself ... I'll be your resident hair shirt.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, whoever you believe you are.

I think you'll find that you are already here, in one form or another, as there are several "mysterious" (in their own minds) members who also believe they are "special", reincarnations, God incarnate or just plain divine.

It seems you'll fit in nicely with them.

Good luck.

You're going to need it...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Nice words
ATS rocks, and they know it

and welcome

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wake me up when you perform your first miracle.

Nothing for me of course...maybe just choose something impossible from the following list.

...get a bank to go easy on an elderly couple they are planning to foreclose on...
...make Joe Biden say something intelligent about foreign policy...
...arrange for the Toronto Maple Leafs to win the Stanley Cup this season (well that would kind of be for me, but not only me)....
...get the Pope to defrock every priest who has ever molested a young boy or girl...
...get the "teenie-tiny minority" of Muslims around the world who believe in using violence to further their religious agenda(s), go one full month without blowing anybody up...or beheading anybody...or throwing acid in anybody's face...or stoning somebody to death...
...for just one day, make every politician in the world have to tell the truth when asked any question (like in the movie Liar Liar)...
...enter a hot dog eating contest, and eat like 1,000 hot dogs in 60 seconds...
...magically appear on the field at a Bronco's game, and stand in front of Tebow after he throws a touchdown pass and say, "Why you lookin' up? I'm right here!"...

edit on 22-12-2011 by mobiusmale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
...arrange for the Toronto Maple Leafs to wind the Stanley Cup this season

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Broad Street Bullies !!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mobiusmale
...arrange for the Toronto Maple Leafs to wind the Stanley Cup this season

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Broad Street Bullies !!!!!

Yes...but for them to win it would not be a miracle...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Welcome aboard S.O.G

Just a friendly word of advice. You're not going to make many friends here if you keep wording your posts in the way you worded this one. You come across with a holier than thou attitude. Your message is a good one, I'll give you that, but don't let your message get lost in the way you present it.

Put it to you this way friend, if you come at me in a thread with that kind of wording, I'll kill your thread. I've done it before and I'm not above doing it again.

Fair warning.

P.S. Please don't feed the trolls. They're not worth it and you'll get a good rep. here if you don't.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, son of god.
Hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well I'll be. It's getting more interesting each day here.

Welcome to ATS. If you've come to show us the way, may I point you to a thread where you can immediately start posting with at least three other reincarnations. I'm just trying to be helpful.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfGod777

SonOfGod777, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay here and thank you for the message of LIGHT in your introduction especially the release all hatred and fear( if many did maybe the world would be a better place). With that take care and nice name

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
soG, please demonstrate who you claim to be by the biblical method of miracles or prophecy. As a Bible believer I have read that I must try the spirits - you understand

I presume you mean the reincarnation (or more correctly second coming) if Jesus Christ. If not, whom?

The Bible says that when Jesus returns there will be no mistaking it and every eye will see Him, not that He will start a thread on ATS.
edit on 22-12-2011 by sinthia because: because i can

edit on 22-12-2011 by sinthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfGod777

Welcome! Great to see you back!

Since you are here, and you felt it necesary to let us all know who you are, I have a TON of questions. I hope you don't mind my asking, but this is a great chance to get some things straight.

1. How do you pronounce YHWH? Always bothered me.
2. What is Satan's actual name?
3. Since you knew that someone had to betray you, and Judas was your closest friend, did you ask him to do it? I know that in Mark, you tell him to "go quickly and do what you have to do." It shows that you knew, and he also knew.
4. Were you and Mary Magdalin married?
5. At your trial, with Pilate Barrabbis is offered up to give. Bar Rabbis translates to Son of Rabbi, was he your son?

I have much more, but I don't want to be greedy with your time.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Man...wish I had thought of those questions. I can't wait for soG's answers....will certainly clear up a lot of ambiguity with Biblical scholars

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, I hope he can clear things up!

I forgot to ask..... Is the Shroud of Turin your burial cloth or is it a fake?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Well...soG is still sitting with only 1 post on ATS. Maybe we aren't humble enough to get answers. Maybe he's only going to talk not answer while visiting us here.

What a shame....I had high hopes for this one...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Maybe we should start a thread with questions for SOG777.

What do you think?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join