It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the reincarnation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
reply to post by Destinyone

Maybe we should start a thread with questions for SOG777.

What do you think?

Brilliant!!! I love it....but, you do know the *other* soG's will jump in too.

Let me know if you start one....it could be a really grand experiment. KInda like the old TV show. *To tell the truth*.

The game show where 3 people would all claim to be the same person, the guest panel would have to pick who was telling the truth based on the answers.

Des

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Welcome, I am the daughter of Shiva.
I have many hands to facepalm with....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Send one of those hands over here to clean the coffee off my monitor.....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Suspiria

Send one of those hands over here to clean the coffee off my monitor.....

I'll use one I didn't just scratch my ass with.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

This is one of those times, I could cry for not being able to give stars in the intro threads. You Rock

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Haha yea.. god isn't being to responsible with his use of condoms this year. Or hes trying to live it up before 2012 hits

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Oh, I have so many choice words for you, you have no idea. Oh wait, I guess you do. So tell me, what are they? You should already know, after all.
edit on 22-12-2011 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself.

Welcome to ATS. Good words to the world, whether you are or are not. We are all children of the creator, so yes, you could be another son of God.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfGod777

All I have to say is that, "It's about time you've showed up"!

I've been telling people for years that the Son of God would show up on a conspiracy website.

Finally!

Welcome.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfGod777
This is my anonymous introduction to your world today. Anonymous because your world is filled with claims. My first statement unto you is this, Purity and deception can easily be determined by motive. The soul of the pure claims no recognition or gain, whereas those whom deceive seek only personal gain.

Great, this is so humilating.

Those with sight will beg the question, "Why ATS." Simply spoken, this venue is filled with the most skeptical of humanity. The most insightful and intelligent dialogs transpire amongst these humble fields. The men of men whom lie watchful about these pages will recognize truth in testimony and shall share the message that follows without greed or personal desire.

Woe , wait a minute that wasn't bad.

Thus is such, and I say unto you, put not your faith into the being I am, rather place your faith in the person you are as a child of the Creator. Challenge yourself to release harbors of hatred and fear; seek understanding of those you perceive as enemies. Seek reconciliation and harmony for these are the keys to the gates of heaven.

Oh hell no way ! Could this really ?

Blessed is the humble, for his eyes speak in terms of clarity.
Peace be to all who read these words.

Phuuufff Nope not today.

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 22-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow,

I think this is the fourth reincarnation we have had this year.

So welcome once again.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Originally posted by SonOfGod777
whereas those whom deceive seek only personal gain.

edit on 22-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

yea..sounds about right.

I didn't know god had so many sons! What is this? Like the 5th this year??

Yeah, we also get quite a few aliens here. ATS really is special it seems.

But to be honest, while I don't buy for a second that this guy is anything other than an ordinary person, the message is a good one.

So for what that is worth.

OP, you are not the reincarnation and I don't believe you are anything more special than anyone else. But you offer a decent message.

edit on 22-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Soggy is that you? Why aren't you in BF3? We need you there buddy...The clan is going downhill since you've been god. Please SOG777, get back in the game, you're our only hope.

*Sorry I couldn't resist*

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If you are Son of God 777, where are all the other Sons of God like 776 and 775 and 774 and 773 (your Christmas shopping must take, like forever?), couldnt your god have given you more interesting names.
I guess after the first 5 or 6 sons the number system is obvious. I got 5 kids and I get their names confused.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I sure the hell hope the Mods have dished out some applause to several of you guys in lieu of the stars not being on introductions. Thanks for the good laughs!

Beezzer, Destiny and Suspiria are honorable mentions, but I think this post takes the cake:

Originally posted by mobiusmale
Wake me up when you perform your first miracle.

Nothing for me of course...maybe just choose something impossible from the following list.

...get a bank to go easy on an elderly couple they are planning to foreclose on...
...make Joe Biden say something intelligent about foreign policy...
...arrange for the Toronto Maple Leafs to win the Stanley Cup this season (well that would kind of be for me, but not only me)....
...get the Pope to defrock every priest who has ever molested a young boy or girl...
...get the "teenie-tiny minority" of Muslims around the world who believe in using violence to further their religious agenda(s), go one full month without blowing anybody up...or beheading anybody...or throwing acid in anybody's face...or stoning somebody to death...
...for just one day, make every politician in the world have to tell the truth when asked any question (like in the movie Liar Liar)...
...enter a hot dog eating contest, and eat like 1,000 hot dogs in 60 seconds...
...magically appear on the field at a Bronco's game, and stand in front of Tebow after he throws a touchdown pass and say, "Why you lookin' up? I'm right here!"...

Oh yeah...

Welcome, Your Holiness!
edit on 12/22/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

yea i agree.

I was gonna write in my reply how i liked the message he was spreading, but i thought it would take away from the quote i pointed out that seemed a bit ironic.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

May Peace be unto you my brother. You have spoken nothing but truth so far. May we all look within to truly "know thyself." Love and Peace.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Twodaysearlysog,Spacebarbrokencanyoufixit?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It has been said that The Son of God shall appear for all to see.
Google "SonOfGod777"
A link to this thread will be found on the first page for all to see.

I come humble before you with no prophecies nor miracles. Were miracles to be performed, the idea of faith would be lost for faith is the substance of that which is known but cannot be seen. This world is full of fanaticism in the absence of miracles. How many would throw away their own free will and blindly follow the man who walked on water before them? How many more innocent lives could be slaughtered in the name of blind fanaticism? Prophecies only hold true as long as nothing changes, it is up to man to choose his own destination. If the heart of mankind does not change, self destruction will come. Such is not a prophecy, this should be plain for all to see.

Thanks and Blessing to all whom have gathered to greet me. May the light of love touch your souls.
edit on 22-12-2011 by SonOfGod777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Ah, I see you're keeping the ruse up. At least your committed (and possibly have been "committed" before too lol ).

Well welcome to ATS.

It should be entertaining to see your posts.

btw: what's my middle name?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join